CHAPTER 20

RULES!!RULES!!RULES!! (editing)

 

              You and Kris step out from his car and instantly,your eyes widen."Myeondong??" you ask him. Kris smile and nod his head. "It's 7.30 p.m. now. How about we eat dinner first. There's a shop that I really wanna go you know."Kris said. You nod your head and follow him where ever he wanna go. You arrive at a famous noodle shop.
               "I miss Jjajangmyun." Kris said and take a sit. A waitress come and she instantly wink at Kris ily but he didn't mind her. " Can I have Jjajangmyun please??" Kris said. "Anything for you." she said and wink again at him. You look at her disgusted. She look at you and rolled her eyes annoyed." I'll take Jjajangmyun too." you said and hand her the menu. She take the menu and glare envily at you then she wink at Kris.

              

               B.A.P decided to have a dinner at the noodle shop at Myeondong. "Hyung,palli!! I want noodle!! " Zelo said and pull Yongguk's arm towards the shop followed by the other B.A.P members.He run towards the shop but stop suddenly make Yongguk crash on Zelo." Yah!! Maknae!! Why did you stop suddenly??" Yongguk scowled the maknae. " H..Hyu..Hyung. Is that Mikki??" Zelo point towards you with shaky finger. "Daehyun hyung!!! " Zelo shout making Daehyun instantly get next to you. "Why??" he ask annoyed. Zelo point towards you who sit with Kris beside the window. Daehyun follow the maknae's finger and his eyes widen instantly. "Mikki??Who's that guy beside her??" Daehyun ask. Yongguk look at the youngers. "Yah.What do you mean by Mikki?? Is she here? " Yongguk look at the youngers and look at you. " Is she Mikki?? " Yongguk look at you carefully and suddenly his eyes widen. "Mikki!! " he said making Himchan , Yongjae and Jongup gather around him. " Mikki?? Where?? " they ask. Yongguk point to you. "She's gorgeous~~~" Himchan said.

                  " L.Joe said she's dating with her long lost friend?? Is that him?? " Daehyun ask. " I think she is." Zelo said.

 

                The dishes come to the table and you breathe in the delicious smell of the noodle. "Yeonnie-ah." Kris called you. You look at him and raise your eyebrow. " Is that your friend?? " Kris said pointing to the DERPS outside your window. You look at the 'derps' and widen your eyes.         "Yeah.They're my friends....... Wait what???!! " you look back at B.A.P they saw you and wave at you. You smile akwardly at them. "Toldcha that's IS Mikki." Deahyun and Zelo said. " Aish....I didn't wear my glasses..." you whine cutely. "Eottokae??" . Kris laugh at your cuteness. He pinch your cheek making you glare at him. " I'm serious Wu Yi Fan." you said. "How am I gonna help you......opps!! They're here. " Kris said when B.A.P already get in the shop heading towards you. You instantly calmed down your face and fake a smile at them. Your heart instantly beat faster when you see the good looking Deahyun.

                "Mikki noona~" Zelo said and trying to hug you. You push his head away with your finger. Daehyun look at you and Kris. " Are we disturbing your date?? I mean LJoe said that you're dating with your long lost friend. Is it him??" Daehyun ask. You look at Kris and nod your head. " Yeah. This is Kris. We are not dating. Just hanging out together." you said making Daehyun sigh in relief  * Why am I feeling relief again??. Kris bow his head a little at Daehyun. Zelo instantly sit next to Kris. "Kris?? You're American?? " Zelo ask innocently. " No actually. I'm Chinese-Canadian." he said. Zelo cooed and held out his hand. " I'm Zelo." he said and shake hand with Kris. B.A.P introduce themselves and exchange shakes with Kris. "You're beautiful without your glasses." Daehyun compliment you making you blushed and Kris saw that.He smirk.

               B.A.P take their seat and order the food.Since they didn't want to 'disturb' you and Kris,they sit a little far from you. Cuz you know, they're so loud and noisy , they might disturb you and Kris ' romantic' time.

               " There's ALOT of guy friends you have. " Kris said. You shrung your shoulder. "They just be." you said. Kris had and idea. " Which one of them do you think is the most handsome??" he ask. You think for awhile. " Daehyun. " you said making Kris smirk. "Why??" you ask him.  " Because maybe I want to introduce him to my lady friends." Kris lied. Your face instantly turn sorrow and sad. * Bingo!! * Kris thought and smirk. " I lied. It just a joke." Kris said and ruffle your hair. You unknowingly breathe out in relief. " Seems like my little Yeonnie love someone~" Kris whisper to himself and smirk again.

               You and Kris continue to eat and pay the bills. You wave at B.A.P and Zelo wave at you pouting cutely. " Don't leve me noona~~" he said. You just chuckled and ruffle his head. Before you get out from the shop you met eyes with Daehyun. He smile sweetly at you and you smile at him back.

              You and Kris get in a clothes shop and buy look for some clothes. You will sometimes ask him to try out the clothes that attract your attention. Kris beeing the oh so awsome friend just follow your order. But he too did the same thing at you. He force you to wear beautiful dresses although you refused. " You're just like Chihoon oppa. Force me to wear dresses and girly clothes. " you pout. Kris look at you and smile warmly. " I'll kiss those lips if you whine again." he said. You stuck your tongue out and get in the changing room. Kris chuckled at your cuteness.

              You spent the time at Myeondong with Kris. You get into almost all the shops in Myeongdong. You and Kris played too. You're so happy that day with Kris

 

               But you didn't notice that a man is watching you with sad eyes. * Yeonju-ah.....* he hought.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

O_O Who's that man???

 

Comment and Subscribe please.^^