CHAPTER 24

RULES!!RULES!!RULES!! (editing)

 

                     You serve them drinks at the living room. Since Chihoon already get to China weeks ago, you're alone in this house.

“So…you’re saying??” you ask CAP.

“ Her attitude change.” CAP said.

“Obviously.” You said.

“ Well. I didn’t stop explaining yet.” CAP said.

“ Her attitude change most obviously when she ask us about ……”

*knock* *knock* *knock*

You look at CAP and Daehyun.  *Wait.* you thought.

You open the main door and there’s the whole group of BAP.

“You actually talk about ‘her’ without us?? We have info too you know.” Himchan said dramatically.

“Well…come in.” you said and ruffle Zelo’s hair.

“’How did you know?” you ask.

“ I kindda heard you guys talk about and maybe my members can help.” Yongguk said.

“Start from the first,hyung.” Zelo said.

“ I just started.” CAP said.

“ Back to the story. Her attitude change obviously when we answer her question about BAP.” CAP look at Yongguk.

“But that’s not the main point. She didn’t ask what are your guys name or hobby what so ever. She directly ask about Daehyun.” CAP point Daehyun making the members look at him.

“ What about Daehyun?” Yongguk ask.

“ Well. She really ask alots of questions about Daehyun. What his hobby, what he like to eat, what his favourite colour and so on. We didn’t know about Daehyun that much but most all of the questions I’m the one who answer. It’s all lies actually. I don’t really know Daehyun.” CAP said. The other nod their head.

“ And the last question she ask I answer it with full comfident.” CAP said.

“What question?” Daehyun ask.

“Whether you have a girlfriend or not.” CAP said. That sentence make you and Daehyun stiff.

“Well?? Your answer?” Yongguk ask.

“He has obviously.” CAP said and look at you.

“Me??” you point to yourself.

CAP nod. “ An unofficial couple doesn’t mean that you two aren’t couple. I saw you guys just know right?” CAP smirk making you and Daehyun blush.

“Then?” Himchan ask.

“ It’s obvious that she like Daehyun. I mean obsess about Daehyun. After I told her that, she become slightly angry and ask me who is it. And I didn’t tell her since the bell rang.” CAP said.

“ She knows that Teen Top are close with us and she tried to flirt one of us. She know that L.Joe like her and there’s he is. Her prey. She wrap him around her filthy finger.” Yong Jae said.

“Right. That’s her plan. She use L.Joe who is stupidly heads over heels about her to get to Daehyun. “ you said. They nod their head.

“ L.Joe is now his boyfriend and it’s easier for her to get to Daehyun hyung.” Zelo said.

“How did you know?” CAP ask Zelo.

“ News spread like wild fire hyung.” He said.

“Woah.Wait a minute. Now you all are saying that I’m kindda in danger now?” Daehyun ask.

“ Basically not you Daehyun nor L.Joe. You two just slightly danger.But it’s Mikki who’s in bigger danger. Didn’t you heard from the girl called Min Ji and Kwang Ju just now? They even take a picture of Hwe Ji torture the girl that flirt at you.” CAP said making BAP gasp.

“Really?? She torture a girl?” Zelo ask. CAP nod his head.

“You should show them the picture Mikki.” CAP said. You take out your phone and show them the not so clear picture. But they can recognize Hwe Ji in seconds. Yong Jae widen his eyes in shock.

“Umm….Mikki-ah. Can you bring your laptop here? I need to check something.” He said. You nod your head and get to your room.

You put your laptop on the table and Yong Jae open the school network.  BAP and CAP gather around you and Yong Jae.

Yong Jae transfer the picture to your laptop. You didn’t know what is he doing actually. What you see is, he type numbers and letters that you can’t even read and understand. He copy the picture and crop the image of the girl who Hwe Ji bullied. He paste it in a weird box and suddenly, there’s streaming down about the girl in  your laptop.

“ I know it!! DAMN.” Yong Jae curse.

“ What happened? Tell us.” Yongguk said.

“ It’s Ji Eun. Song Ji Eun.” You look at the profile.

“ How did you know to do Yong Jae?” CAP said awed by his skills.

“ I’m not a hacker or ICT maniac if I can’t did this.” Yong Jae said. You widen your eyes in shock.

“ You’re a hacker?” you ask. Yong Jae nod his head.

They all sit at the sofa back.

“As Himchan said before, we also have some info. We heard that Eun Ji didn’t come to school for personal reason. Secret don’t even talk anything. And there’s a little detail I notice. They keep avoiding Hwe Ji.” Yong Jae said.

“So that’s mean, Hwe Ji is a bad person.And she bullied Ji Eun who obviously flirt Daehyun everyday.” You said. They nod their heads.

“ What are we gonna do?? L.Joe is very in love with Hwe Ji and if we tell him the truth, he’ll definitely won’t believe us. He’ll broken if he knew Hwe Ji just used him.” You said.

“ Who is Hwe Ji anyway? She suddenly appear and want to take me as her property. I’m Mikki’s you know.” Daehyun said making you blush.

“ I can find about her. My dad is a finder.” Jong Up said.

“ What is a finder? “ you ask.

“ Kindda like a spy or something. He find something about someone. Their profile for an example.” He said.

“ Your dad so awesome.” You said.

“ Not so. If police find anything about it, me and my dad.” Jong Up draw a straight line at his neck. *dead* you thought.

“Ouh..tough work.” You said.

“ So,Hwe Ji’s profile let Jong Up handle it. What’s next?” you ask.

“ She’ll probably ask L.Joe to introduce her at us.” Daehyun said.

“Definitely.” Yong Jae.

“ She’ll flirt at me when L.Joe isn’t in sight.” Daehyun said.

“Like usual.” You said.

“ She want YOU to be hers not L.Joe.” CAP said to Daehyun making him gulp. “ I don’t wanna.” He said.

“ Hmm.. let se. We really need the information first then we can start the plan. Don’t count in the rest of Teen Top. I’m not sure about it.” CAP said.

“ So that’s mean, Daehyun and Mikki, don’t you dare be apart. You’ll need to be with Daehyun everyday.” Yongguk said.

“ If she finds out about you, I’m really not sure what she’s gonna do. I’m scared that you’ll hurt. “ Daehyun said.

" I master the deadliest martial arts remember?? I can avoid or dodge bullets and knife easily." you said and hold his hand.

“ Try to persuade L.Joe to break up with her. Eventhough I know it’s really hard.I’ll try my best. Maybe I can ask Teen Top’s help but only the persuade part.” CAP said. You nod your head.

“ So all we need is to avoid Hwe Ji.” You ask.

“ And dark hallways or alley at the school.” Yongguk added.

“ We’ll try to make plan after we receive information.” CAP said.

You,Teen Top and BAP eat dinner first before they go home.

You get to your bed and try to call L.Joe but he didn’t pick up your call.

“ You pick the wrong girl oppa. Please know.Please.” you mumble before going to sleep.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

So tension. Really tension when I write this chap.

It’s like Hwe Ji a murderer or something.

Maybe she is because she torture and bullied JiEun.