CHAPTER 34

RULES!!RULES!!RULES!! (editing)

 

               *L.Joe oppa.* you thought. "Can I sit beside you?" he ask. *Yeah.* you thought and he sit next to you. There's a silence for awhile. Both of you are full with thoughts. L.Joe broke the silence with a cough. "It's been so long since we talk to each other." he said. "I miss you." you said with a low and sad voice. You hang your head low. L.Joe eyes soften looking at your sad face.

" I miss my princess too." he said and hug you. You hid your head into his chest and he kiss your hair. He really miss you. You really missed his presence with you.

"Why don't we talk with each other now?" you ask while staring at the sea. L.Joe sigh. "I really don't know." he sigh again.

" Hwe Ji keep asking me to accompany her when I want to go to you or Teen Top." L.Joe said.

" Can I ask you a question?" you ask him.

"Anything." he said and smile at you.

" Are you happy with Hwe Ji?" you ask him making him startled. He never really think about that deeply.

" I don't know. At first I was really happy. Like I'm at cloud nine. But day by day, her attitude keep changing. I once caught her talking with a guy but when I ask her who is that guy she said that he is her friend and ask me to not ask her again. I don't have a good feeling about them both together." L.Joe said and sigh again.

"Thank go you notice even just a little bit." you mumble quietly but L.Joe can catch it.

"Teen Top and BAP seems really hate her. Especially Daehyun. I really don't know what happened.'' he said.

" Are the rumors said Hwe Ji chea....." L.Joe can't continue his question.You look at him and hold his hand.

" You can continue." you squeeze his hand assuringly.

"Are the rumors said Hwe Ji cheated on me are true??" he ask with sad voice. His eyes are breaming with tears.

" I really want to tell you the whole truth since the second week you dated Hwe Ji. But this is not a good place to talk about it and I didn't want you to sad. I'll tell you when we arrive at the school ok?" you ask. L.Joe nod his head and hug you again. You cares his back trying to calm him down. You two get to the hotel. "I'll meet you tomorrow." he said. You smile and get in your room.

 

                                           ***************************************

                The teachers and the students arrive at the beautiful Cheonjiyeon waterfall making them awed and cooed at it. Girls wears their swimsuit while guys wear their shorts.

 

(freaking beautiful!!!!!!!!!)

          

                You gasp at the beautiful scenery. Daehyun hug you from behind. "It's really beautiful." he said and look at the waterfall. "Yeah. It is." you said. "Peewwweeetttt!!!"  Chunji whistle. "Look at those love birds!!! So sweeettt!!!" he shout. You and Daehyun turn to him and stuck your tongue out. You look at the girls who take of their clothes revealing two pairs bikini. Guys awed at their y body. You who wear your over sized black loose shirt over your two pairs, just decided to sit at the stone bench nearby followed by Daehyun.

                   Suddenly, L.joe sit next to you making Daehyun's eyes widen. "Hyung." he called. L.Joe turn to Daehyun and raise his eyebrows. " I wait for Mikki to dive in. Then I will too." he said. Daehyun nod his head. Suddenly you three heard a loud cheer from the boys. You , Daehyun and L.Joe look at the comotion and L.Joe instantly widen his eyes. He is looking at Hwe Ji wearing two piece revealing bikini.

                You look at Daehyun and he look at you. "Someone is jealous." he said and smirk.

Hwe Ji ily wave her body making the guys (exclude Min Jun , Teen Top and BAP) cheer at her. "Go girl!!" they shout.

" Ahh..oppa~~ I'm scared to jump." she said cutely at the guys bowing a little showing her cleavage at the guys making them swooned. L.Joe want to stand up but you held him down. 

"Just watch the show.Look who's the villain here.The guys or her." you said. L.Joe sigh and sit down. He felt really heartbroken and angry watching Hwe Ji having fun with the guys.

" Aniya. Kwechana. Oppa will catch you." a guy in the water shout. Hwe Ji pout cutely. She jump and the guy catch her wraping his arm around the girl's waist. Her s are just beside his face making L.Joe really angry. He instantly get to Hwe Ji. "Hands off her." he said to the guy that is carrying Hwe Ji since just now. Hwe Ji widen her eyes when she saw her boyfriend.

                    "Let go of me oppa." she said to the guy. The guy let go of her and glare at L.Joe.

"What did you just do?" he ask her.

"The guy help me to get in the water." she said innocently.

"You're in the water now but why he need to carry you for a long time??" he ask with jealous tone.

"No need to be jealous, oppa. It's nothing really." Hwe Ji hug L.Joe's arm making him surrender. *Just for today.* he thought.

               "Seems like he loose." you said watching L.joe and Hwe Ji. You stand up and open take off your shirt. Before anyone could see your body, you swiftly jump in the water. Daehyun awed at your actions. Actually, saw your bare body for awhile and his cheeks become red. You look at Deahyun. "Come in." you said. Daehyun nod his head and take off his clothes revealing his perfectly toned abs. He dive in the water cooly. Girls awed at the scene and squeal.

                 Daehyun look at you. "You're y. Really." he said. "Thanks." you said. "I won't give the guys to look at my body even it's a sec that's why I instantly jump in the water." you said.

"I know. You only give me to see. I saw it though." Daehyun smirk making you blush. You splashed water at him. " Cocky ahjusshi." you said.

Suddenly an arm slip around your waist making you yelp. You turn and look at the smiling Chunji. "Heyy Mikki." he said. Daehyun push him off you. "No touchy touchy with my girl." Daehyun glare at Chunji and hug your bare waist.

Chunji raise up his hand. "I surrender. She's all yours." he said. Teen Top get to you and Daehyun and play with the water.

"Where's BAP??" you ask. Niel point to BAP who are surrounded with your roomates. You chuckled.

"They need girls too though." you said. "How about us?? We also want girlfriends." Chunji pout.

"Find yourselves." you said and stuck your tongue out.

               

              " Mikki!!" Min Jun called you while holding your DSLR. "What the hell are you doing with my camera??" you ask him making Teen Top and Daehyun widen their eyes. "Woah. Nice language." CAP mumble.  "Can you guys sit at the rocks?? I wanna capture some pictures." Min Jun said. "Sure." CAP said and help his dongsaeng get to the rocks.

              " Why don't you get in the water??" you ask Min Jun. "Later.Now pose." he said. Daehyun help you to clim the rocks. "Wow Mikki. You become even more ier." Chunji said. Daehyun look at him. "Thank you." you said. You, Daehyun and Teen Top pose at the rocks. After couple of shots, CAP being the nice hoobae ask Min Jun to get in the water while he be the photograhper. "Waitt!!!!" someone shout. You all turn and saw Zelo rush towards you all followed by BAP and LJoe. Hwe Ji doesn't seems with him. "We want with Mikki too." he said. "Come one." You said.

                 You, Teen Top and BAP pose for the cameraman. CAP ask a boy to take the photo of them all. He quickly get to his place and pose. You all pose silly posing. There is once L.Joe and Chunji kissed your cheek while Min Jun rest his chin on your head smiling to the camera making Daehyun so angry about it until you need to kiss him for him to calm down. Appearently, the photograhper take that picture too and thumbs up.

                 

                After eat lunch, the teacher give the the students to wander around the small shops around the Cheonjiyeon. They are so many shops there. You pull Daehyun to a shop that sells seashells. A necklace grab your attention. Daehyun look at the neacklace and grab it. He give the the money at the cashier. You look at him. "I saw you look at the necklace since just now." he said.

                "Do you want me to carve your names??" the owner ask.You smile. "Yes please." you said and right your name and Daehyun's. " We will come here again when the necklace already carved." Daehyun said. Both of you walk and visit the next shops.

                 There's alot of products made from seashells you saw. You were awed by how creative the people can be.

                After spending about an hour strolling around the lines of shops, you get to the first shop you went and take the beautifully carved necklace. "Woah!! Jeongmal yeppeo!!" you said and look at the necklace. Daehyun look too and frown. "Daehyun x Yeon Ju?? Who's Yeon Ju?" he ask. "Me ofcourse. My real name." you said making Daehyun gasp. "Really? Yeon Ju is your name? Wow. Let me put it for you." Daehyun said and help you wear the necklace. You two look at the result and smile. "You're beautiful. Even without the necklace." Daehyun said making you blush.

                You get to your room and Sulli saw your new necklace. "Wahhh!! So beautiful." she said and delicately touch your necklace. "DaehyunxYeonJu?? Uwwwwwaaaaa!!! So sweet!!>_<" Sulli squeal attracting the attention of the other 3 girls. They also look at your necklace and squeal like crazy. "So luckyy!!! I wish I have a boyfriend too!!" Sulli said.

                  You smirk. "How about you try at the school kingka. I saw you guys jst now hanging around with BAP at the waterfall." you look at them and they instantly blush. "Yeah.They know that we are your roomates and Yongguk so handsome!!!" Sulli squeal.

" I like Jongup. He's cute." Hara said. You look at the other two. "You guys aren't attracted to them??" you ask. "We do but we preffer Teen Top." Krystal and Nicole said blushing.

"I'll introduce you guys at them later." you said.

"Really?? Thank you Mikki!!" Krystal and Nicole hug you.

              You all spend the third day hiking the Hallasan which is also known as the Mountain Halla. It's the highest mountain at Jeju.

At the forth day, they all spend at the Jeju Olle Trail.

 

 

                 At the fifth day, you all wake up early in the morning perparing to go to the beach. You are all exited to go there. The girls keep squealing due to exitement. Sulli keep dreaming about meeting with Yongguk while Hara with Jongup.

                 You wear your two piece black bikini under a white shirt. y but not too much. You bun your hair and bring along your big towel. "Kaja." you said and get out from the room followed by the girls.

(Please open this link AT A NEW TAB pls)

http://data1.whicdn.com/images/24315150/tumblr_lwxrm2lzTa1qedc45o1_500_large.png

(you and your oufit.)

 

              You get to the beach along with the girls. You spot Teen Top and BAP under their big umberella preparing to to swimming. You push gently Sulli and Hara over to BAP's umberella while you, Nicole and Krystal get to Teen Top's. "Mikki!! An friends!!" Ricky shout. You wave at them. "Wow. You're hot." CAP said. "Thank you oppa. This is Krystal and Nicole. My new friends." you introduce them to Teen Top. Chunji and Niel widen their eyes. *Is it my time to get a girlfriend? She's freaking hot.* Chunji said and give the girls wink. Hwe Ji glare at the girls but they just don't give a about that.

               You get to BAP's umberella after leaving those girls with Teen Top. You saw Yongguk and Jongup talking with Hara and Sulli. You sit next to Daehyun. "Hello y. You look sizzling hot." he said and kiss your temple. "Thanks oppa." you said.

              You , BAP and the girls get to the sea and play with the beach ball. You send the ball to Himchan and he send it to Daehyun. Your team which is Himchan, Daehyun and Zelo compete with Yongguk, Jongup , Yongjae and the girls. You all were having fun in the water when suddenly you heard girls screaming or should I say squealing like a crazy maniac. You look at Daehyun. He shrung his shoulder. You all continue to play the ball. After some minutes, you all stopped and rest under the umberella. You decided to buy drinks at the stall stall nearby. Daehyun want to follow you but looking at him having his time resting, you refuse to.

              You get to the stall wearing your white kindda drenched shirt and order for a drink.While waiting for the drink, you heard girls nearby squeal. You just don't give a about that and just wait. Suddenly, someone tap your shoulder making you turn around.Your eyes widen.

               Hwe Ji who is resting under the umberella saw a group of guy is approaching you. She smirk. She go to Daehyun who is resting under his umberella and look at his y body. She touch hi body making Daehyun flinch. "YAH!! What the are you doing??" he shout at Hwe Ji. She smirk again. "Not me but your little girlfriend there " she point at you. "Is cheating on you." she said making Daehyun look at you. He saw a familiar guy and instantly his heart calm down. He knows that guy. Don't worry. He turn back to Hwe Ji and smirk.

               "Why would you say so?? " he ask Hwe Ji making her widen her eyes. "W...w..why?? She's cheating on you damn it. She's hugging with an unknown man!! Are you blind?" she sutters. "Well, your plan to make me think she's cheating on me aren't going to work. So off." he said making Hwe Ji's mouth agape. She look at Daehyun sternly. She cross her arm and sit beside him. "No I won't." she said. Daehyun saw his slushie beside him and take it pretend to drink it but 'accidentally ' splash ALL of the content on her making she squeak in cold. "What the ??" she curse trying to wipe away the sticky red slushie off her. "Oppss!! Sorry." Daehyun smirk and lay down  smirking. Hwe Ji look at him disbelieve stomp her feet to the sea and wash her sticky body.

    

                You turn around and widen your eyes. "Yifan!!" you called him and hug him. "Hey there Yeonnie. Miss you alot." Kris hug you and spin you around making the girls nearby envy you. Sulli and the four girls saw you hugging Kris frown. "Who's that? Why is he hugging Mikki?" Sulli ask Yongguk while pointing to Kris. "That's her friend. Don't worry. She's not  cheating on Daehyun." Yongguk said. The other girls nod their heads and after a few seconds.......they freaking squeal again making the guys widen their eyes. "She's so lucky!!!"

                  Kris put you down and you look at 5 more guys behind him. Luhan is standing behind Kris waiting for your hug. You want to so you spread out your arm to hug him but end up huging Lay making him widen his eyes with mouth agape. "Lay oppa!!!" you squeal and hug him. Lay hug you back and ruffle your hair. "You look H.O.T Hot !!!!" Lay said looking at you. You greet Chen, Xiumin and Tao. You look at the pouting Luhan. "Anyeong." you wave at him.

"Just anyeong?? Fine Mikki. You don't like me." he pout making you burst in laughter. You ruffle his hair. "Anyeong Lulu. I miss your naging." you said making them laugh again.

"You do look hot. I notice Shinee keep glancing at you." Kris said mentioning to the guys who are playing the voleyball. "That's forgivable." you said.

Kris notice your new necklace and look at it. "You dated with Daehyun??!!" he freak out making the 6 of them surround you.

"Yupp.Wanna meet him?? And his friends??" you ask. Kris nod his head. "Sure. I wanna see the guy that dare to be your boyfriend." he said. You take your drink and pay it. You get to BAP's umberella and saw all of the members all resting. Since Teen Top is just next to BAP's umberella, they called you making all the BAP wake up. They stand up when they saw ExoM get to their umberella with you.

"Angry bird!!!" Teen Top shout making Kris flinch. "What the??" he frown.

                Himchan sigh.  "Your new friends again??" he ask. " Yes and no. Yes 5 of them are and no,Kris isn't my new friend.He's my first ever friend." you said.

"Kris, meet my boyfriend Daehyun. Daehyun, this is Kris, my childhood friends." you introduce the both of them. They shake hands and greet each other.

"Yah.You're the angry bird right??" the short Teen Top surround the tall Kris making them look like dwarfs.

"Angry bird?? Yeah, I think so." he rub the back of his neck and glare at you. You stuck your tongue out.

                After BAP and Teen Top change greeting with ExoM, you decided to play a voleyball game. 9 vs 9. BAP, Teen Top and ExoM accept that and walk towards the voleyball court nearby. Girls swooned and squeal when they saw 18 hot guys walking towards the volleyball court.

                 "You guys instantly have fangirls." you said making them smirk. "The burden having good looking face." Kris with his cocky atitude again. You elbowed his stomach making said ExoM "Oooooh.That's hurt." while BAP and Teen Top with O___O face. " You're VERY close with him." they said. "Cocky angry bird." you said.

                    ExoM, Daehyun, Himchan and Jongup versus Teen Top , Yongguk, Zelo and Yongjae. You and the girls cheer for both team. Minutes past and the court surrounded with girls and spectators watching the fierce game. Daehyun past the ball to Kris and he slam it at the opposite team but Zelo caught it and send to Niel. Niel send to CAP and he smash it making them win the first round. Tao pass the ball at Jongup and he pass it at Lay and Lay pass it at Daehyun and he instantly smash towards the opposite team making the result tie.

                      The game continue till they all tired. Their score is still tie. Both of the group won. A stall owner who watch that interesting game decided to threat them with patbingsoo making them all cheer. The ahjusshi serve them sweet, cold and delicious looking patbingsoo making them thankful to the ahjusshi.

                 You scoop some of the delicious Patbingsoo and eat it. You spend the morning with Teen Top, BAP , ExoM and the girls. You even take many photos of them playing voleyball together and eating patbingsoo together. You even ask a girl to take the picture of you with Teen Top, BAP , ExoM and the girls too.

                 

                  You all gather at the Jeju International Airport waiting for the flight. When the announcer announce that the flight to Seoul is here, they depart. You really gonna miss having happy time together with your love ones especially Daehyun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah I know. It's so boring...*sigh*