CHAPTER 23

RULES!!RULES!!RULES!! (editing)

 

              The teacher annouce that there's a new transfer student today making Yongguk frown.

*What's with the transfer students and this school?? It's like this is a recycle school.* he thought.

He look at the girl who's angelic and sweet get in the class making the whole class awed and cooed at her except for Mikki, him BAP and CAP.

He look at her carefully. " I don't have a good feeling about her." Yongguk said to his seat partner which is Himchan. " Me neither." he said.

                L.Joe widen his eyes when he first saw she enter the class. His heart is pumping fast. *She's gorgeous.* he thought and started to fell in love with that girl at the first sight.

"Anyeonghaseyo. Do Hwe Ji ibnida." she said with her sweet voice and bow a little making the guys mesmerize by her.

               * She look pure and innocent.* you thought. *But why do I feel to not friends with her??* you thought and frown a little. The teacher ask her to sit and because there's no seat left, she decided to sit next to L.Joe. She met eyes with Daehyun and she instantly blush. *Oh my god.He's so handsome. I bet he'll gonna mesmerize by my beauty* she thought but what she expected didn't actually happened. Daehyun is playing with his phone and show something to you making her feel jealous. *Who is she??* she thought and glare a little at you but luckily you didn't notice.

               She sit beside the blonde hair guy and greet him."Ouhh...anyeong.Call me LJoe." L.Joe introduce making the girls gasp. They never saw L.Joe introduce himself at them. Why she?? Hwe Ji smirk. *Looks like all the guys in this class are fall for me exclude the guy behind me.* she thought. *I'll make you fall for me who ever your name.(reffering to Daehyun.)* she thought evily.

                   The class start and you just look at the window. Daehyun suddenly touch your hand making you flinch at your seat. *Since when Daehyun love skinship??* you thought. You look at him with question eyes. " No mood to study??" he mouthed. You nod a little. Daehyun smile and grab something in his pocket. He pull out a candy and give it to you. *Thanks.* you thought.

                The bell rings and student rush out towards the canteen leaving Hwe Ji behind. She nervously get to the handsome group which is Teen Top. " Ahh..I'm sorry but can you show me where's the canteen??" she ask L.Joe. L.Joe instantly smile which is very rare when he's doing it at a freaking new student. "Sure. Guys come on." he said to Teen Top. 

                 "Is there anyone besides me that notice L.Joe hyung is kindda attached to the weird aura girl??" Zelo ask. " ME." you and BAP said. " I feel something different about her.But I didn't know why." Yongguk said. " Me neither." Himchan and Jong Up said.

                 You and BAP get to the canteen and buy some food. You notice that Teen Top especially L.Joe is having fun talking with HweJi. You and BAP get to the usual place you all eat when lunch ( which is the place that Daehyun first met you under the tree.) and started to wolf down the lunch. (except you ofcourse.)

                  You bought kimbap while Daehyun bought mandu. He look at your delicious looking kimbap and his lip unknowingly. You felt like pinching his cheek at his cuteness. You hand him out a piece of kimbap and shove him in the mouth making Daehyun widen his eyes. " I know you want it. Eat it." you said. BAP laugh at the red face Daehyun. He take his mandu and shove feed you. You open your mouth and taste some. You chew and give him thumbs up.

               "It's like watching a love drama when I look at you both. Like a real couple." Zelo said. The others nod their heads. "Really?? You should be my girlfriend then." Daehyun said and hug your shoulder. " I didn't care. I'm single though." you said thinking that he's joking but deep in your racing heart,you felt very happy. Daehyun smile unknowingly. " Really?? Good then.Call me oppa." Daehyun joke but he really hope that you call him oppa. "Wae Daehyun oppa??" you ask him making him smile in delight. He feed you his mandu making your eyes widen. " Mandu for my new girlfriend here." Daehyun said making you blush.

(LOL.Mikki and Daehyun become an unofficial couple now>_< It happens suddenly you know.I didn't actually plan it at this chap but oh well....)

               Suddenly you saw CAP walking cooly towards you all alone with his emotionless face. "CAP oppa." you call CAP making BAP look towards the cool guy. "Why are you here hyung?? I thought you were having lunch with Teen Top??" Yongjae ask. " Well.Yes.But the girl,I don't feel good around her you know. " he said and take some of your kimbap. "Really hyung?? We too. " Zelo said. "L.Joe seems to fell for her and I don't have a good feeling." he continue. Your eyes widen. " L.Joe like her??" you ask. " If I look at his actions towards her, I can easily tell that he fall for her." CAP said. After awhile CAP decided to get back at Teen Top. " Since I said that I want to go to the toilet, they'll probably felt weird if I'm in there too long. Bye guys. Meet you later." CAP salute and get in the school.

                 " Are they push us away or something? I mean they can at least told us." Himchan whine. You look at him making him instantly quite. "She's a new girl. Maybe they gave her a tour or maybe they help her to adapt to this school.Maybe after a few weeks they'll hang out with us again."you said but they all can caught slightly sad tone in your voice. *You felt that too aren't you??* Daehyun thought.

 

              But your words didn't go like you said. Teen Top especially L.Joe somehow keep pushing you away and keep attached to Hwe Ji. CAP always sneeked out at lunch telling how the boys threat Hwe Ji. He once said that only L.Joe is obses with her. The other member just agree with him since they didn't want to saddened L.joe's heart. Teen Top didn't actually like Hwe Ji that much because she's kindda have bad aura around her but L.Joe didn't notice it ofcourse. While Secret, well...they do things like they usually do. They would bumped to you everyday and sometimes will trash your things. But you didn't care about them. You care about L.Joee right now.

              Talk about Hwe Ji. She seems even more bad and weirder day by day. She will sometimes flirt at Daehyun and try to get Daehyun's attention when there's no L.Joe at sight.And it makes your heart boils.

               You sit under the tree at their usual spot after school.You suppose to have extra class but you skip it. You were sleeping soundly when somebody lay on your lap. You instantly open your eyes but relief afteryou saw it just Daehyun. You and Daehyun were even more intimate now. Just like a couple but the different is,you're not official.He would hug you and dare to kiss you but not at the lips.Students saw that and thinks you two are couple.But he never confess to you making you just keep calm.

               You look at Daehyun and smile. He open his eyes and look at you smiling sweetly. "Hey Mikki. Skipping class I see." he smirk. You just rolled your eyes and smirk too. " You're the same oppa." you said. "Cares my hair please. I love it when you do that." he said and give you puppy eyes which makes your heart melts. You cares his hair gently and he savour the good feel. He really love you caresing his hair.

                 While you were caresing his hair,you two suddenly heard whispers.

"I heard that L.Joe confess to that Hwe Ji ." a girl said grabing both of your and daehyun's attention.

" Yeah. I heard it too. She agreed to be his girlfriend right??" the other said making you widen your eyes. " Yupp. I saw that scene you know. L.Joe give her a flower." she said.

You look at Daehyun and Daehyun look at you.

Daehyun instantly call both of the girls to come at here. " Hey girls?? Can you come here for awhile?? I kindda wanna ask something." he shout at the girls making them squealed. They instantly get to Daehyun.

                    When they saw you,their face change a little but not too abovious but you caught it though. "Ouh..anyeong Mikki-sshi."they said. "Sit down." you gesture them to sit down.

"What is your name??" Daehyun ask politely making the girls swooned. It's their first time get close to Daehyun.

" Kang Min Ji  ibnida." the girl with short hair said.

" Park Kwang Ju ibnida." the girl with long pony tail said.

"Ok.Min Ji -ssi and Kwang Ju -ssi. Can you tell me what are you guys talking baout just now. The L.Joe confess to Hwe Ji part." Daehyun ask politely.

The two of them instantly get nervous. They scared that Daehyun is angry.

"W..ww..waeyo??" Min Ji ask.

"As you know,he's one of my friends and I never heard about him confess to Hwe Ji." he said.

" Is this new?" you ask them calmly.They nod their head at you.Somehow,they suddenly felt that you're nice.

"Yes.I saw him...I mean we saw him confess to Hwe Ji before we go back.There's a croud when he confess to her.So we kindda watch it too."Kwang Ju said.

" So that's mean they're official couple??" you ask. They nod their heads.

"What about the part that you said Hwe Ji is a ??" Daehyun ask.

"Are you mad Daehyun-ssi??" Minji ask.Daehyun shook his head and smile making the girls swooned again.You just chuckled.

"Aniya. I just want to know.Mind to tell us??" Daehyun said.

 

" We heard from our friends that they saw Hwe Ji clubbing with boys. I mean MANY boys. I heard she kissed them too." Kwang Ju said making you and Daehyun look at each other with widen eyes.

"Really?? Are you sure you aren't lying?" you ask. "No Mikki-ssi. We heard that from our own bestfriend.She's the type that go to clubs."Kwang Ju said.

"Anything else??"Dehyun ask. They think for awhile and suddenly Min Ji remember something.

" I saw Hwe Ji bullied some girls too. T..t..they were badly beaten." she sutters with terrified face.

"I saw it with my own eyes. But I'm not sure if she's Hwe Ji or not. But I'm sure it's not the queenkas. They didn't bully people as brutal as Hwe Ji. Here's a picture I take. I didn't spread anything since I know that she'll also bully me." she said and pull out her phone and show you both the picture. You and Daehyun look at the picture and widen your eyes again.

"It really is Hwe Ji. Can you send me the picture??" you ask.They nod their heads and send you the picture. You get the picture and look closely to the girl. "It really is Hwe Ji." you say that again.

"Why did she bullied her??" Daehyun ask.

"I heard about staying away from....YOU.She said to the girl to stay away from you,Daehyun."Min Ji said and her hands tremble.

"We need to stay away from you or she'll done the same to us." Min Ji said.

" Don't worry Min Ji-ssi. If she did something to both of you. Tell us quickly. Don't tell anybody. Just me and Daehyun. We'll handle it." you said and cares her shoulder.

" I thought you were cold and act like a like the rumors said.You're not actually.You're nice." Kwang Ju said and look at you.

"People misunderstand about me.I'm not that bad you know." you said and smile at her.

"I'm really greatful and thanked that you tell us the story. Promise us that if anything ever happened to you two,and it's all from Hwe Ji, immidietely tell us ok? We are really serious about this." Daehyun said. They nod their head.

"Here my number. If you saw anything weird about Hwe Ji, message me or call me right away." you said and handed you your phone number.

"Thank you again."you and Daehyun said. They bow at the two of you before they live.

 

You heard someone sigh. CAP suddenly get out from the tree. He had been hearing the whole conversation since he is resting behind the tree when you're arrive. "CAP oppa.Since when?" you ask. "Since you rest here.I heard all of it. And I'm right about it. She IS bad. I want to tell you guys something."CAP said.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you read the foreword,I'm sure you'll get it. (about Hwe Ji)

Hwe Ji is even more ier and more brutal than Secret.

Oh gawd....O__O

What happened next??

And I heard that L.Joe and Hwe Ji is dating. (in this story)

What??What??What??