CHAPTER 32

RULES!!RULES!!RULES!! (editing)

Defuq just happened?? I suppose to post this chap yesterday but when I press the save chapter, this freaking website said there's no story ' Rules!!Rules!!Rules!! ' !@#$%^&*()

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                You slowly open the studio glass door and peeked in. Suddenly a hand tap your shoulder making you flinch. You turn around and saw a guy looking at you with his sharp and intimidating eyes.

(Yu Ha Min)

                    " What are you doing here?" he ask. " Is there Min Jun here??" you ask with your emotionless face. He look at you up and down. "Follow me." he said and open the door. The receptionist instantly bow at him when he walk pass them. You were awed at the design of this studio. It's black and white making it look elegent and cool. There's glass wall too. You knock in a door and get in. "You have guest." the guy said. Min Jun who is photographing the model turn around and smile at you. "Mikki.You're here." he said and hug you a little. He give you some clothes. " Try on this. The fitting room is outside. I'll wait you here." he said. You get to the fitting room and change your clothes. It's a dress-like shirt. It's kindda comfortable though.

                   A stylist ask you to sit down and she start to put make up on you. "You're beautiful. Min Jun really knows how to find model." she said while put some lipstick at your lips. "You don't need too much make up cuz you have the natural beauty. " she said and ask you to wear high heels. A hair dresser bun your hair with a cute flower hairband.

                 "Min Jun sunbae,is it ok?" you ask Min Jun. He turn around and widen his eyes with his mouth agape. "Woah....Is that you Mikki?" he ask. You nod your head. "You look gorgeous!! I didn't know you are this beautiful. You usually wear those big dark hoodie and sunglasses hiding your beauty." Min Jun said. " That is what my intension. I don't want people look at my so called beauty." you said. Min Jun order you to sit on a white sofa and pose. He capture some photos and look at the result. "Perfect. It's your first time but you make it look really well. Very cute." Min Jun compliment you. You look at the picture and smile. "Nice shot." you said.

                After he shoot some photos you sit down and rest. You take out your homework and finished it. suddenly, a drink appear in front of you. You look at the owner's hand and it's the guy with the intimidating eyes.

                  He's still wearing the photoshoot clothes. "Thank You." you said and look at him who is sitting in front of you. You continue to finish your homework. You bite your pen trying to solve the problems. Min Jun saw that and instantly capture that cute moment. "So cute." he said while looking at the picture you bite your pen. Ha Min look at you who is frowning trying to solve the problems. He stand behind you and lean beside you trying to read the question. " I think you used the wrong formula. How about you try this one." he said and pull a chair next to you. He take a paper and write the formula. "Try out." he said. You look at the formula and try to work the problems. It turns out right and you smile. "It looks like I didn't be your tutor for today. Ha Min did it for me." Min Jun said and sit infront of you.

                 " You're busy. Besides,I'm smarter than you." Ha Min smirk. "I though you're the type that don't talk with girls too much." Min Jun eyed Ha Min. " Well, it's different if it's Mikki. She have the charm that can easily attract oppas/hyungs to attract to her." Ha Min said. "I think you're right. I just met her for the first time that day, we instantly become close." Min Jun said and eyed you. "Heokkshi...do you have guy friends that older than you?" he ask. You nod your head. "Three guys. Two of them at the place where I work at and the other at a club.He's the bartender there." you said.

                  " You went to a club?" Min Jun ask. "Well.I'm not clubbing. Just stalk Hwe Ji." you said. "Ok. Stop with the questions. Help me finish my work." you said. Min Jun and Ha Min tutor you about the subject. After some hours, you look at your watch and it's time to go home. "It's 11 now. I should get home." you said. "Let me accompany you to the main door." Min Jun and Ha Min said at the same time and they look at each other weirdly. "If you guys want to do that,you really need to get your up." you said while standing at the door. The both of them instantly stand up and get to you. They accompany you to the main door and when the stuffs saw them,they instantly bow and Min Jun and Ha Min.

                    " You drive a freaking Ferrari?" Ha Min ask. You nod your head. " My bike and other car, their tank fuel empty." you said. "Guess I'm gonna walk to school tomorrow."" you mumble and bid them goodbye before drove off. "How about a drink??" Min Jun suggest. "Fine for me." Ha Min said.

                                                       ***********************************

                   You wake in the morning and did your morning routine like usual. You wear your earphones and start to walk to school. While you're listening to your ipod, a bike stopped infront of you making you flinch. The rider take off his helmet and smile at you. "Why didn't you go to school with your bike?" Daehyun ask. "Empty tank fuel." you said. Daehyun give you a spare helmet. "Hop on. " he said. You wear the helmet and get on the bike. 

                     Both of you arrive at the school compund making Daehyun's fangirl gather around both of you asking questions. "Oppa!! " "Oppa!! Why did you come to the school with this girl??!!"  "Oppa!!" 

                        Daehyun is sick of that. He instantly grab your hand and held it high making the girls quite. "Of course I came to the school with this girl, she's my girlfriend." he said loudly making you and the girls widen their eyes and gasp. Some of them cry, some of them accept the reality while some of them glaring holes at you. Hwe Ji get infront of you and crossed her arm. 

" I don't believe it. Maybe you just said it because you're sick of the fangirls." she said making the girls glare at her. "How dare she said that." they said.

"Don't believe me?? Let me show you." Daehyun said and pull you towards him making the both of your and Daehyun's lips sealed together. Just like a jigsaw puzzle. Everybody gasp. Your eyes widen at the kiss. Daehyun sensed that you're tensed squezze your hand assuringly making you relax and kiss him back. Daehyun's heart instantly burst with fireworks and all the happy stuffs. Teen Top and BAP who just arrive saw that and whistle at you both.

                   "Finally!! Those two love birds get together!!" Chunji shout. Daehyun broke the kiss and smile sweetly at you. "Saranghae. I mean it. No fake. "he said making you blush like crazy. "Nado saranghae." you said and blush again. Daehyun pinch your cheek ." You look cute when you're blushing." he said. Suddenly, Chunji hug you and spin you around making you yelp. "My baby girl have found his man!!" he said and kiss your forehead. Chunji look at Daehyun with warning glare. " If you hurt her, I'll make sure that you won't be producing babbies." Chunji warned making Daehyun gulp and look at his . "I won't ." Daehyun said. " I don't want you end up like that bastard there." Chunji said mentioning to L.Joe. Daehyun nod his head and hold your hand.

                   " Awww....my noona~~~You're still my noona even though you're with Daehyun hyung right??" Zelo pout. You smile and cares his hair. "Of course. Nobody can replace you." you said. Hwe Ji hug L.Joe's arm and pull him in the hall. She's jealous and mad looking at you and Daehyun. *I'll do my best to break you off. I'm gonna find a way to make Daehyun think you're cheating on him.* Hwe thought. Suddenly, she smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

O___O

What just happened??

Daehyun kissed Mikki??

Hwe Ji?? What are you gonna do??

Andwae!!!             

Hwe Ji : *evil laugh*