CHAPTER 26

RULES!!RULES!!RULES!! (editing)

 

               They open the door and smirk making Zelo and Changjo said." O.Oh."

Secret get to you and sit on the table too. " We kindda heard all of the story. " Hyo Seong said.

Teen Top and BAP look at them with nervous face. "And?" you thought. " We wanna help you." Sun Hwa said making Teen Top and BAP gasp but you remain emotionless.

"Why?" you ask.

" The make Ji Eun hospitalized." Zinger said with angry voice.

" We knew about that. That's why we make this plan. We didn't want many of the students get hurt." you said.

" You're in." CAP said. " I trust you guys because I know you guys love Ji Eun." CAP said.

Secret smile. " Thank you." they said and bow a little.

"We'll start the plan when at the right time. But from now on,try to sepearate L.joe from Hwe Ji." CAP said. They nod their head.

" Ummm... we wanna tell you guys long ago actually. We are very sorry for our actions. Maybe we acted a little immature towards you guys. Especially you Mikki. We really really really sorry." Secret stand and bow at them. You smile. "Kwenchana." you said.

 

               You Teen Top and BAP get in the class and sit down. Hwe Ji look at Daehyun and send him flirtacious wink. Daehyun grab your hand making you look at him. He just smile sweetly and kiss your forehead making you blush like crazy. BAP whistle at the both of you making Hwe Ji feel really angry seeing you both lovey dovey. *She's his girlfriend??* she thought.

              You still look at Daehyun with wide eyes.*What is that for??* you thought with red cheeks. "A kiss for my girl here." Daehyun said and lean again but you push his forehead with your forefinger. " Don't try to do it again." you said. "I didn't promise." Daehyun smirk. " Clingy ajusshi." you mumble.

~~~~~~~ (the next class)~~~~~~~~~~

               You walk out from your class and headed towards your art class with Daehyun, Zelo, Jongup and Changjo. Suddenly, Hwe Ji come next to Daehyun and cling to his hand making Daehyun flinch. " YAH.What are you doing. Get off me."Daehyun kindda shout at Hwe Ji and he push her hands away from him. "I wanna go art class with Daehyun oppa." Hwe Ji pout.

               You rolled your eyes annoyed. Hwe Ji didn't notice it since you're wearing your sunglasses. *Didn't she know that Daehyun is super duper cold with everyone except for BAP,Teen Top and me?? He hates everyone didn't you realize?? Jeongmal baboya.* you thought. Daehyun glare at Hwe Ji with his infamous deadly glare making her slowly release his arm.

" Ouhh..I see. You didn't like me here." she said and fake a cry. "Now you realize?? Wow.So late. Everyone who first saw me will know that I hate them. You're too dumb for realizing it sooner. But oh well...you know me know.So off. " Daehyun said with ice peircing voice.

             

_______________________________________________________________________________

Author's note

I didn't tell you that Daehyun is a really cold guy if he doesn't know a person??

I think I wrote it in foreword. But if you didn't notice it I'll tell you.

He's VERY cold and tend to Curse like he did to Hwe Ji just now, if he really get angry or annoyed.

He's the quite type but when Mikki come to his life,he change. But just for her and his friends.

Get it?? OK.Back to the story.

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

 

                Hwe Ji fake a cry and walk away from them. Changjo widen his eyes. "Wow.Hyung.I thought you're the 'cool' guy that didn't get angry on anything." he said.

" He is not." Zelo said.

" He is super duper cold and quite you know. But when Mikki come to this school,he change into talkative person if it's about Mikki. He don't even talk to us you know.Just nod and shake his head.Smile?? Don't mention it,he never smile at us." Jongup explain.

" Really?? Wow.Mikki,you make him change." Changjo said.

" I change just for her." Daehyun said and smile.

" Aishh...shut up.The teacher already come." you said.

 " I want you to find a partner and draw or paint something that describe him or her and explain why you draw that.I give you two weeks to finish it." the teacher said.

You and Daehyun instantly look at each other.

"My partner?" he ask. "Sure." you said.

You look at him. "How I describe this ahjusshi??" you think and look at him up and down.

Daehyun give you a playful glare. "Call me ahjusshi again,I'll kiss you."he threaten. "Fine." you said.

 

You started to think about him. You take a piece of paper and write your description about him.

Daehyun try to peek at it but you push his forehead away with your finger. "Nu.Uh.You go do your own work.I wanna look at the result." you say.

You make a list about him.You'll choose the best word for him.You think again about when the first time you met.

 

~Undescridable (!@#$%^&*)

~Mystery (*_*)

~Confuzzled (=_=*)

~Fun (^0^)

~Cool (`0`_`0`)  

~Ahjusshi (--_--'')

~Clingy (TwT)

~My love<3

                  You look at the words and smile a little. " I think I know what to do." you mumble.

"Me neither." Dahyun said and smile.

                  " Ok class.That's all for today.You'll have to send it the week after next week." the teacher said and get out from the class. You pack your back and walk out from the class with Daehyun and the others.

              You enter the class and saw Hwe Ji crying beside LJoe while he is comforting her. L.Joe look at you and glare making you frown. *Why did glare at me?* you thought and sit at your place. LJoe turn around and glare at you. " Why did you make Hwe Ji cry?" L.Joe ask with deadly voice but you didn't feel anything. Not a single emotion you feel. Not even scared. *She make bull about me again.* you thought alone. "Yah.Mikki.I'm asking you." L.Joe said with loud voice. Thank god that day the teacher come or he'll get detention. Daehyun want to speak but you stop him. " You didn't ask her yourself?" you ask and smirk making Daehyun and BAP AND Teen Top widen their eyes at your answer. "It's not her who make Hwe Ji cried." Zelo mumble at Teen Top.

                  " So you do make her cry.Why?" L.Joe can't control his anger.Now all the students in the class watch you argue with your own bestfriend since child,L.Joe. 

" I.SAID.ASK.HER.YOUR.SELF." you hissed the word one by one making  L.Joe want to stand up by stopped by Hwe Ji.

"Oppa.Hajima.Everybody's looking.I'm scared."she said and pull L.Joe down. L.Joe harshly kick your desk making everyone flinch.Except you ofcourse. Daehyun wanna stand up AGAIN but you held his hand and squeeze ensurely.

              L.Joe sigh heavily before he sit down. Hwe Ji instantly comfort him to stay calm. She turn around and glance at L.Joe who just look at the window. She smirk and make a FAKE sniff. "Mikki-ah. I forgive you ok?? Don't fight with L.Joe oppa again please??" she said with her pleading voice making you wanna vomit blood at that place right now. *She even appologize to you eventhough she didn't make any mistake.What happened to you Mikki?? * L.Joe thought and sigh again.

                *Since when she did wrong to you .* Daehyun curse and glare Hwe Ji but she give a sweet smile and wink at him.You just give her your emotionless face. * I need to stay calm with her attitude.Urghh...* you look at the window. Teen Top and BAP look at each other and sigh.

"She can handle it. I know." Chunji said.

"But for long.She'll burst too.Nobody can held their emotion for long." Himchan said.

                  School time finished and you walk home. You didn't ride your bike to school since you didn't want to. You spot L.joe and Hwe Ji hand by hand walk towards your direction. L.Joe spot you too and he harshly bumped to you making you stumble a little. You watch him carry Hwe Ji and put her on the bike. They happily drove off from the school. You tuck in your hands in the pocket of your jacket and started to walk home. You suddenly remember about asking Taejun is there any available spot at his cafe. You walk to the Mint Cafe and get in it. There's a waitress girl greet you. You smile at her. "Is Taejun here?" you ask. "Taejun?? Ahh...Taejun-ssi?? The owner??" she ask and you nod your head. " Please take a seat while I search for him.Do you like any orders??" she ask politely. You shook your head. "No thank you." you said and the girl get to a room.

              After a while,you saw Taejun get out from the room. He instantly smile when he saw you. You friendly hig him. "Anyeong Taejun oppa.Where's Hyung Seok oppa?" you ask. "He's kindda busy in the kitchen since the cook stopped working here." Taejun said making you nod your head.

"So..whatcha doing here asking for me??" he ask.

" Umm...oppa, do you have any available work here?" you ask making Taejun smile brightly.

"Yes we do.Actually we were finding new worker.Would you mind to be a waitress?" Taejun ask.

"Definately." you said and smile. "So that's mean you're in.When you wanna start work?" he ask.

"Tomorrow after school till this cafe close.When is it close again??" you ask.

"8 p.m." he said.

"So that's mean I have five hours work since I end school at 3." you said.

"5$ per hour so you get 25$ per day and 750$ per month. Deal??" he held his hand.

"Deal."you shake it. "But can I work for awhile today? I want to know the basic so I can work without your help tomorrow." you said. You actually want to forget the incident at school with the work.So you are like killing to birds with one stone. Taejun look at the small amount of customer and nod his head. "Sure.Wear the black and green apron. Our theme is white,green and black.So you can wear white or black or green t-shirt inside." he said and give an apron. Taejun help you to tie the ribbon.

                "Cute." he said. "So you just need to give the menu to the customer." he said and as in cue,there's a familiar tall figure get in the cafe with a shorter guy. Taejun smile at him. "Kris.It's the third time you come here this week." he said and brotherly hug Kris. Kris spot you hug you too. "Hey Yeonnie.Whatcha doing?? work??" he ask and you nod your head. "It's been a week I didn't saw you.Oh hey Luhan." you wave at Luhan and he wave back. "So you're my customer.Ehem." you cough a little and your face instantly turn bright. "Welcome to Mint Cafe. How many seats?" you ask but stopped by Taejun. "Wait." he said and get to his room.He get out and give you a rim glass. "Nobody will come here of you wear those scary sunglasses.Wear this.It looks cuter." he said and handed you a rim glass.Just like a nerd. You wear it and Taejun,Kris and Luhan awed at your cuteness. "So cuuttee!! Lemme pinch you." Kris squeal and pinch your cheek.

(just the glasses)

                   "Ok.From the start." you said and look at Kris and Luhan. " Welcome to Mint Cafe. How many seats??" you ask. "Two please." Kris said. You show him a table for two and handed him and Luhan a menu. You wait for them to decide. "Give me hot mocha please." Kris said. You jote down his order on the small notebook. "Give me strawberry latte." he said. "Right away." you said and bow at them before get to the kitchen counter. You peek in and saw Hyung Seok waiting for order. "Anyeong Hyung Seok oppa.I'm a new worker here. Here's the order." you said.

                  Hyung Seok who slightly shock at the sudden slowly take the paper from you. "Hot mocha and strawberry latte??" he ask and you nod. You put the beverages on a tray and walk towards Kris and Luhan's table. "Here's your order." you said and give them their drinks. Taejun watch carefully and awed by your work. "Wow.Perfect for a beginner." he said and clap his hand with Kris and Luhan. You bow and thanked them.

                   You get back to your house and make a mental note. " Always use bike to the cafe." you mumble. "I'm tired. I should ride my bike just now." you said and lay flat on your bed. You forget the incident with L.Joe for awhile. All you have in mind was Taejun,Kris and Luhan just now.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow.That's a long chapter.O__O