CHAPTER 25

RULES!!RULES!!RULES!! (editing)

 

               You parked your bike and grab your backpack heading to the school hall. Didn't I tell you that she come to school with bike / car sometimes?? Oh well..Back to the story.

You notice L.Joe walk to the hall with his arm wrap around Hwe Ji's waist. L.Joe and you meet eyes and you smile at him but before he reply your smile, Hwe Ji grab him to another place. Actually Hwe Ji saw you and L.Joe exchange smiles and she hate it when nobody give her attention. (She's the queen of attention obviously.)

                 " Oppa.Did you know her?? " Hwe Ji ask pointing to you who is far from them now.

" Yeah..she's my bestfriend." L.Joe said. Hwe Ji frown making L.Joe worried.

"Why babe??" he ask. Hwe Ji pout. " I didn't want you to friend with her. She look bad and low life." Hwe Ji insult you.

" But...she's my bestfr..." L.Joe's words were cutted by Hwe Ji. She put her finger at his lips making L.Joe melts. " NO buts. Don't friend with her. Full stop." Hwe Ji stare at L.Joe with deadly eyes. She instantly turn her 'innocent' side when she notice L.Joe kindda scared with her. She kiss L.Joe's cheeks making L.Joe's cheek burned red.

* So easy to chilled down.* Hwe Ji smirk. * So where is that Daehyun guy??* Hwe Ji look for Daehyun and L.Joe caught that.

" Who are you searching?" L.Joe ask. Hwe Ji rolled her eyes annoyed before she turn to L.Joe with her sweet fake smile.

"Aniya oppa. Where are your friends?" she ask. L.Joe look for his friends and spot them hanging around with you. He point at them making Hwe Ji felt angry. " That girl hanging with them? Oppa~Ask your friend to not hang with your friends please?" Hwe Ji ask cutely making L.joe's heart beating fast with her cuteness.

" I'll try." L.Joe said and sigh and get you and Teen Top with Hwe Ji hugging his arm.

               She love girls sending envy look at her and boys sending glares at L.Joe because she's L.Joe's girlfriend.

 

                                      *************************************************

 

                After you exchange smile with L.Joe, not exchange actually, you spot Teen Top hanging around at a bench. You walk towards them and when Chunji saw you,he quickly call you and hug you. " Mikki!!!! I miss you damn much!! " Chunji hug you tightly making you touched. " I miss you too." you said. He let go of you and you can saw tears breaming at his eyes. " Don't be a crybaby." you said and wipe his tears.

You sit down and they gather around you. " We really miss you much. Sorry we kindda ditched you. But not because we wanted to, it's just..." Chunji said.

You look at CAP. * Hwe Ji?* you thought to him. He nod his head.

" Aniya Chunji. It's fine. I understand. " you said.

" Hwe Ji kindda beg us to not friends with anyone except BAP and I hate it." Changjo said.

" L.Joe hyung doesn't even know how to find girls." he mumble.  You widen your eyes at his words.

" You didn't like her?" you ask. Teen Top shake their heads.

" Not don't like. We hate her. She's too clingy. Even more clingy than Secret. " Niel said.

" She make fake aegyo." Chunji said.

" She hate us. She thinks L.Joe is hers and no one can take him away from her." Ricky said.

" We didn't hang out at the mall together now." Chunj said.

You look at CAP. *It's true?* you thought. He nod his head and sigh.

CAP caught L.Joe walking towards you all with Hwe Ji hugging his arm with annoyed face.

He know that Teen Top is talking bad about Hwe Ji and he wanna them to notice that Hwe Ji is gonna be there.

" Yah.L.Joe!!!!" he shouted making Teen Top instantly keep quite.

"She's here?" Changjo mumble.You nod your head.

              " Anyeong oppas!!" Hwe Ji wave at them. They fake smile at her. Hwe Ji spot you sit next to CAP. She get next to you and look at you up and down. * She's pretty beautiful.But not as beautiful as me.* Hwe Ji thought. She fake a smile at you and held out her hand to shake hand with you. You grab her and shake. " Hwe Ji ibnida." she said sweetly. " Mikki." you said with emotionless voice making Hwe JI's face turn a little sad. Not actually. Although L.Joe know that you're not the kind to show emotion,he's kindda fired up at you when he watch Hwe Ji's face turn sad.

              Hwe JI squeeze your hand tightly making you groan in your mind. You squeeze back her hand double the force making Hwe Ji let go of your hand and flinch. " Ouch!!" she shout alittle too loud making L.Joe get next to her and check for her hand. "Oww~~" she pout making L.Joe look at you with angry eyes. "Mikki,what did you just do?" he tried to calm down his voice but there's obviously angriness in it. "Sorry L.Joe but I normally shake hand like that." you grab your backpack and left the place making Teen Top dumbfounded and Hwe Ji smirk. *I'll make L.Joe hate her for sure.* she thought.

 

               You open the class door harshly making it produced a loud BAMMM!!! The students in the class instantly quite and look at you with terrified face. You were surrounded by deadly aura that can kill. Your big black hoodie making it worse. You look like gonna kill someone. Daehyun look at you with soften eyes. You harshly throw your backpack on the chair making them flinch at their seat including BAP exclude Daehyun. You sit down and hang low your head. Daehyun look at BAP. They just shrung their shoulder with worried face. Daehyun peeked in your hoodie. He slowly open your hoodie making the class look with Dugeun Dugeun heart. He saw you just stare blankly down. He grab your hand with both of his hand making your heart melts. You look up and saw daehyun handsome worried face. "Mikki-ah.Kwenchana?"  he ask. *I'm ok. Kwenchana.* you thought.

                " If you are,smile for me please?" Daehyun said. You give a fake smile and take out a candy. "I need something sweet to make me happy." you said and plop in the candy in  your mouth. The class room door opened by L.Joe and Hwe Ji. They get in the class with Teen Top. L.Joe look at you. He wanna appologize but looking at you who were looking outside the window and pretend that nothing had happened making his anger come back.

                  Hwe Ji wink at Daehyun when L.Joe didn't see before she sat down. Daehyun glare at her but she make a fake ugly pout.

 

                 The class started but you just look outside the window looking at SM High beside. Daehyun would glance at you each minute. He pass you a note.

Kwenchana??

Kwenchana oppa.Don't worry.Really ok.

Fine.But tell me if anything wrong ok? Promise me.Yaksokae.

Ne<3

 

               The lunch bell ring and you get out from the class. Didn't want to meet with L.Joe or even Hwe Ji. You kindda felt hurt just now. You try to push the feelings. *He's my bestfriend. How could he.* you thought and walk quickly and aimlessly. BAP nor Teen Top can't find you.

                You end up at the door of the rooftop.You open it and check if there's anyone there. You sit at the familiar big table and lay flat. You didn't buy any food and you really hungry now. Suddenly, your phone vibrate showing Daehyun's name.

" Yeobaseyo oppa? " you answer.

" Where are you?" he ask.

"At the rooftop. Call BAP here." you said.

" Ok.But did you bought your lunch yet?" he ask.

"Nope." you said.

"I'll buy it for you." he said.

"Thanks oppa."you said and ended the call. You dialed CAP's number.

                  

               " I didn't believe that he ditched us with his girlfriend." Chanjo mumble. CAP's phone ring and he instantly pick it up.

"Yeobaseyo oppa? Where are you?" you ask.

" I'm with Teen Top exclude L.Joe and Hwe Ji. The two of them lunch without us." he said.

" Good then. Could you and Teen Top get to the rooftop. Jong up have her profile." you said.

" Ok. Wait for us." CAP ended the call.

" Guys. Follow me. Bring your lunch too."he said.

 

                Teen Top arrive at the rooftop and saw BAP gather around you while eating their lunch. "So?? You called us." CAP said and sit right next to you. Jong Up took out sheets of paper.

" Just in a day? Your dad so awsome." you said and read the content. Teen Top just look at them not knowing what. CAP sigh.

" It's about Hwe Ji. You guys know that she's bad right?" CAp said.

" She is? I thought she just an obses girlfriend." Niel said.

"Aniya. She's not. She's a who use L.Joe to take Daehyun's attention." you said with anger in your voice.

"Wow there.Calm yourself down." Daehyun held your hand.

 

              " So...she's average. Not so poor not so rich. But her parents spoiled her because she's the only child." JongUp explain.

"And she is the queen of attention. She love attention and because that she's pretty, she get all the attention at  her old school." he said.

"Pftt..such a showboat." Zelo said.

" But then I found a same case as Daehyun. There's a boy that don't give a damn about her. He's the shool kingka. She try her best to vanished all the girls that cling onto him. She bullied them. After awhile,she get the boy's attention,they date and she become the school queenka. She got a lot of attention. And you know,normally other school know the queenkas or kingkas of other school, and they know about Hwe Ji. Guys from other school flirt at her. And one day,she was caught kissing with another man by her boyfriend at a club. They break and she were expelled from the school when the principal know that she's the one who bullied the girls.And you know our school,it's gangster and badass type, so she get in here." JongUp explain.

"So she's not a transfer student." you said. Jongup nod his head.

"Woah...she's obses about attention." Zelo said.

" It's not her fault though." Yongguk said making Teen Top and BAP look at him. You know what he's gonna said.

" Because their parents spoiled her and she gets alot of attention from her parents and she get what she wants." you explain and Yongguk nod his head agreeing.

" And maybe I get a plan to scare her. I didn't know if it's gonna work." Jongup said while holding the paper still reading about it.

" Based on this, her father work at  IEBUEN company. I'm sorry Mikki but I stalk your background too because you have relationship with this and you can help L.Joe." Jongup said making your eyes widen. You look at him.

" What did you check?" you ask.

"It's not deep just about Uncle Seth. He's the CEO of IEBUEN company right?" he ask making BAP and Teen Top look at you with widen eyes. "Really??" they ask. You nod your head.

" And I already know that the guy that save you from Yongguk is your brother." he said making Teen Top and BAP gasp again.

" Really?? That's why he's so protective at you. He also go to Uncle Seth ceremony." Yongguk said.

" Back to the story. Hwe Ji's father work there as a clerk and it's obvios that ger family is lack of money. Since your brother inherit the company, I JUST plan that IF we can scare her. Tell her that if she stay away or regret her actions, you won't fire her father. Her mother is housewife and if you fire her father, they poor." JongUp said.

" Isn't it too brutal, I mean involving her parents?" Zelo ask.

" That's fine for me. She'll get in jail no matter what so I didn't care follow that plan." you said.

" Jail?" Changjo ask.

" She's gonna get into jail because she bullied and hurt students." Jongup said. You nod your head.

" So that's the plan?? Ok.What about Plan B?? We should always have plan b just incase." Daehyun said.

" Call the police immediately. " Yongguk said.

"Ok." they said.

 

              They didn't notice that there's figures listening to them from the begining.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

O__O

Ou..ouh...

For me,  Hwe Ji is pretier than Mikki. (just my preference)