CHAPTER 19

RULES!!RULES!!RULES!! (editing)

 

               You wait outside the school gate waiting for Kris.Teen Top accompany you since they wanna look themselves who's that ' Angry Bird ' guy. "Do you really need to accompany me??" you ask Teen Top. "Yes we need. " Chunji said and slang his arm around your shoulder. L.joe lean and rest his head at your shoulder. "When is the angry bird will come??" L.Joe whine and sigh.

                As in cue, a black Mercedes stopped in front of you making Teen Top and the other students cooed and awed at the car. A tall handsome blond haired guy get out from the driver's seat making the girls squealling and fangirling at him. Kris walk towards you making the girls sending envy glares at you. "She again??" "The ??" "The ??"

                 Teen Top need to heads up a little bit to look at Kris. L.Joe step afront and look at the tall guy. "So...you're the angry bird guy??" he ask. "Sorry??" Kris ask while frowning. You push L.Joe away. " He's just beeing silly. Btw,Kris,this is Teen Top. Teen Top , this is Kris aka the angry bird." you said. Teen Top and Kris changing hand shake. "So...I heard you wanna take Mikki out. Don't make anything stupid on her ok?? I'll cut your ." Chunji beeing the over protective friend warn Kris. You shook your head. "I'll kill him first before you can Chunji."you said. You wave at Teen Top and get in the car.

                B.A.P who just get out from the school saw you get in a unfamiliar car."Where is she going??" Daehyun ask Teen Top. "Date maybe??" L.Joe said. Daehyun's face instantly turn sad and sorrow and L.Joe and Zelo notice that. "Is he her boyfriend?"Zelo ask. "Nope. He's her long lost childhood friend."L.Joe said and look at Daehyun.He was breathe out in relief. *Haha.I've found a guy that love her.* he thought and smirk.

              

                 You get out from Kris's car. "Wanna come in??" you ask.Kris shook his head. "Nevermind.I'll wait here." he said politely. Who the hell one to come in a girl's house alone?? Only erts do that. You get in the house and quickly change your clothes. You get out from the house wearing black oufits. Kris startled for awhile looking at your gorgeous body and face.

(This is mikki with short hair.Just imagine that mikki is wearing this oufits with her long hair*wink*)

                You get in the car smiling to Kris.He smile back at you and drive towards his house.

"I'm gonna stop by at my house since I'm not wearing this uniform to go shopping.Come in.There's my friend hanging out at my house too." Kris said while opening your door. You step out from his car and admiring his beautiful simple house. "Nice house."you said and follow Kris in the house.

                Kris and you get in the house and greeted by ExoM. "She's your childhood friend??"Luhan slightly shout. You look at him with your emtionless face. They all look at Lay who smile sweetly at you. Kris too. "Don't tell me it's she,Lay."Kris said. "It is she."Lay said and get beside you. "Come and sit here with us." Lay gesture you to sit at the living room while Kris gets in his room changing his attire.

                 "So..you're the new student of TS Acd right??" Luhan ask. You nod your head. "What's your name??" Lay ask. "Mikki."  you said a word. "Mikki~~"Xiumin said your name cutely. You smile a little at his cuteness. "You're so cool that day at your school's Sports Day." Tao said. "Thank you." you said. "I heard that you don't talk much.Why??" Lay ask. "I just don't like to talk with the ones that I didn't know." you said. Kris already finished and sit next to you and slang his arm around your shoulder."She wont talk to the people she didn't know. But when she is ok with them,she'll become the most awsome friend that you ever have." Kris said.

                 " So Kris,where are you both going??" Luhan ask with mischievous smile and wiggling eyebrows. "Don't think ert things hyung." Kris said. "We are just gonna shopping together."he continue. "Do you know that the guy who sit next to you adore you?? It's Lay." Kris lean in and whisper. You widen your eyes. *Really?? Haha..ok* you thought. "What are you both talking about?? It's so intimate." Luhan ask. "Nothing."you said.

                "Why are you wearing glasses? It's night you know."Lay ask. You look at him and give him your sweet smile making his cheeks reddened. "Aniya oppa. I just love to wear sunglasses.It protects my eyes." you said. "She call Lay oppa!! It's not fair. I wanna called oppa." Luhan whine. You stuck your tongue out at him. "Aniya.Only Lay oppa." you said making Lay fanboying beside you. Luhan instantly pout making you and Lay high five each other.

                 "Ok kiddo.Are you gonna shopping with me or playing with ExoM??" Kris ask. "Oh.Yeah.Shopping.I kindda forget about that.Sorry."you said. " Now I see the real Mikki. I thought she'll gonna just cold and quiet like just now."Chen said. You smile at him. "Anyeong guys!! Anyeong Lay oppa!!" you give him a flying kiss and he catch it. You and Lay chuckled at both of you and Lay's childness.

                  You look at Kris and give him thumbs up. " You're handsome." you said.

(exclude the glasses)

                " I know I am." he said and smirk. You rolled your eyes. Kris look at your eyes. He slowly take off your glasses."Just fort today?? It's night and nobody will see your eyes." he said and take off your glasses.You just sigh. *just for today* you thought. " You look like an angel you know. You're beautiful." Kris said. You and Kris get in the car and he drove off. "Where are we heading too??" You ask Kris. 

"I wont tell you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ So sorry for this short chap. =_= I hate my sick lappy.