CHAPTER 27

RULES!!RULES!!RULES!! (editing)

 

                 You get to school and try to avoid everyone as possible. You just feel like it. You get to your new locker and take out your new books. You get to your class and sit at your usual place beside the window. You plug in earphones and make it full volume so that you can't here anything. BAP get to the class and saw you staring blankly out the window. Daehyun sit beside you while Zelo hug you from behind making you flinch. You instantly stop the music and look at Zelo who is smiling and handing you a strawberry milk. You take it and ruffle his hair with no emotion stuck at your face making Zelo pout. "Noona didn't smile anymore.Zelo sad." he pout. *Thank you for the milk but you don't need to suprise me you know.* you thought.

               " No prob noona. I love buying you strawberry milk." Zelo smile sweetly making you smile. He really knows how to make your day. " Hey.You smile." Zelo point. "Go back to your place kiddo." you said and ruffle his soft hair. You look at Daehyun who were looking at you. *What?* you thought. "You love to ruffle his hair but not mine." Daehyun pout making you wanna pinch his cheeks. "Stop beeing such a cutie. I love ruffle his hair. Feels like I have a little brother." you said.

               "Watcha listening??" Daehyun point your ipod. You take the right earphone and give him while you wear the left earphone on your right. Daehyun put on the right earphone in his left ear and you start the music. Daehyun listen to it and nod his head follow the beat. "Cool dubstep.Skrillex??" he ask. You nod your head. You two were listening to the dubstep when Teen Top and Hwe Ji get in the class. Hwe Ji look at the both of you who were sharing the same earphone and she instantly felt jealous and mad. *I'm really gonna teach this to stay away from Daehyun.* she thought and sit down.

                The class start and you all learn like usual. While you were doing the questions the teacher gave, you suddenly felt wanna go to the toilet. You ask the teacher's permission before you get out from the class. Hwe Ji saw that and smirk. She secretly put penknife in her shoe and make a fake gran. "Oww...owww.." she said and holding her stomache grabbing the attention of L.Joe and the teacher. LJoe worriedly hold her and ask her why. "My stomache hurts. I thing I need to go to the toilet." she said. "You can go." the teacher said. Hwe Ji thanked the teacher and get out from the class. After she get a little far from the class,she take out the knife and smirk. *Time to teach someone a lesson.* she thought and headed towards the toilet.

                 You were washing your hand at the toilet when suddenly,the lights when off. You just stay calm and wipe off your hand but suddenly, you felt someone slash you left hand making you hiss in pain. "Ouch!!" you groan and touch your bloody hand. You can't see anything because it's pitch black. The pain strikes again at your right leg. At your right hand. At you left leg. Blood streaming down from your limbs. "Yah.Show your face coward!" you shout. Then you can feel someone slash your waiste. You kneeled down because you are hurting so much. Then,there's no more slashing.The lights on and you can't see or scent any figure. You hold your blody waiste and stop the blood  from getting out. You slowly stand up. You groan when you can feel the pain again. You slowly walk out from the toilet and headed towards the school's clinic.

                  You open the door and no one is in there. You snatch the first aid and get to the rooftop. You hide yourself at a hidden place.Scared that there's anyone get there. You sit on the floor and lean at the wall. "Urghh..." you groan again and bit your lips. You slowly open the aid and take out some cotton and put antiseptic on it. You take your jacket and bite the arm. You slowly wipe the cotton at your right hand making you bite the jacket and groan in pain. Tears started to swelled at your eyes just seconds for them to fall down. You wipe again and clean the wound. You wraped it and continue to your leaft hand.

                Your tears already fell down when you finished wrapped both of your legs. You look at your waiste. "Thank god it's not deep." you mumble and clean your wound. You wrapped it and button on your clothes. You lost lots of blood making you fell asleep.

 

                While in the class, Hwe Ji get in the class making the teacher look at her frowning. "Where is Mikki??" she ask. Hwe Ji frown. " I don't know teacher. I didn't see her in the toilet just now. It's empty." she lied and the teacher believe. "Aish..that girl really love to skip class." the teacher sigh. L.Joe look at Hwe Ji. "Kwenchana?" he ask. " Ne oppa." she said.

                  BAP and Teen Top believe Hwe Ji's lies. They know you love to skip class so they didn't mind it. But deep inside Daehyun's heart,he doesn't feel right.

              The lunch bell rings and students rush towards the canteen. BAP and Teen Top buy the foods and sit at their usual place. Daehyun look at his lunch and give it to Zelo. "Wae hyung? You didn't want it?" he ask.Daehyun shook his head and sigh. Yongguk pat Daehyun's shoulder. "Why? Is there anything wrong?" he ask. " I just don't feel like eating. Where's Mikki?? Usually she call us or something. I'm scared if anything wrong happened to her." he said. "Aniya.She'll be fine." Himchan asure. "Eat your food hyung.You'll hungry if you didn't."Zelo give Daehyun his lunch. Daehyun sigh again and eat them.

              

              You wake up when the sun stikes your eyes brightly. You stand up but groan a little when you notice the wounds. You look at your watch. " 15 mnutes before end school.I need to get home before they notice me." you said and wear your black jacket that alreay thorn and blooded. You quickly ride you bike and drove off home.

             You arrive at your room and lay flat. You check your phone and there's a lot of message from Daehyun. You sent him message. " I'm sorry oppa. I kindda slept at the rooftop and I'm at home now. Sorry for making you worried." you send him the message. You take off your ruined clothes and throw them in the dustbin. You look at the wound at your waiste,arms and legs. " Who the hell did this to me." you said and change the wound. It took half an hour to do it and after that,you realize that it's time to work. You change your attire and wear your clothes.

                 With black loose jeans. You wear your cap backside on the front and ride your bike towards Mint Cafe. You get in and wear the apron and change the glasses. 

(just the glasses)

               " You even make the lame apron become fashionable when you wear it." Hyung Seok said and hug you. "Long time no see." he said. You unknowingly hiss in pain when he hug you. Your waist still hurts. Hyung Seok let go off you and look at you. "Are you in pain??" he ask. "I'm ok oppa. You hug a little too tight." you said. Hyung Seok with his serious face look at you up and down.

                " Don't lie." he said seriously. You shook your head and smile. "I'm ok oppa.Don't worry." you said and push him in the kitchen. "Fine Mikki.But if you lied,and Chihoon know about this,he'll kill me for sure." he said and ruffle your hair.

                The door produce sound when someone get in. " You again?" you ask Kris. " Hey Lay oppa." you said and bow at him. " I love this cafe. It's near my school and you work here. Full package." he said. Lay get to you and hug you making you cringed bearing the pain but Kris caught that. He pull Lay off you and hold your shoulder. " Don't lie to me and say it.Where does it hurt. I know you so well Yeon Ju." he said with demanding voice. " You're hurt Mikki?? I'm sorry I hugged you." Lay said with worried face. You smile at him. "Aniya oppa.I'm fine." you said. " Don't lie to me Yeon Ju." Kris said. " Yixing,you wait outside.Don't follow." Kris demand and pull you towards the toilet. He push you in and lock the door. " Show me where is it." Kris said and cross his arms.

                  " You always win." you said and pull up your jacket a bit showing the wounds. Kris kneeled down and cares it softly. His eyes instantly soften. " Who did this to you?" he ask. " I don't know. It was black and I can't see anything." you said. "I'm ok.Seriously." you said .

 

                   While Kris and you in the toilet, Taejun get out from his room and saw Lay wandering around worriedly. "Hey Lay.What's going on? You look worried."  Taejun said. "I am worried hyung. Mikki and Kris in the toilet. Kris said she's in pain when I hugged her." Lay said. " I know it." Hyung Seok said beside Taejun making him flinch. " What know it??" he ask. "I hugged her too just now and she hiss in pain." Hyung Seok explain.

               You and Kris get out from the toilet and Hyung Seok,Taejun and Lay instantly get to you. "Kwenchana?" he ask. You nod your head. " Just a little slash. I accidentally scratched myself. Sorry for making your worried. I didn't want to make you uys worried about me. But I failed." you said. Kris just sigh.
                

                 " How about you get home. Go get some rest. I'll take your place for today." Taejun said. "But it's my first day." you said. "Shush!! No buts. Go home. Take off those aprons and get some rest. You'll faint if you do too much work." Hyung Seok said. You hang your hed low and take off the apron. "Fine. I'll go home get some rest. But I'll work tomorrow." you said. "Ok Mikki." Taejun cares your hair. " Anyeong oppas. Anyeong Kris." you wave at the and get home You feel kindda dizzy so going back home is the best decision.

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You know guys, I wanna cried when I write about she clean her wound. I can really imagine her pain. I can feel it too. T_T Really hurts.