CHAPTER 28

RULES!!RULES!!RULES!! (editing)

 

               You come to school early that day and get to the principal's PA's room. You are wearing long sleeves with hoodie and loose pants. She look at you and smile. "Yes Mikki.Why did you come here?" she ask. " Can I take a look at the video of yesterday security camera??" you ask.

"Why?" the PA ask. You show your right wounded hand making the PA gasp.

"Some people play tricks at me and it turn out bad." you said. The PA nod her head and gesture you to follow her to a room. 

                 You get in and saw many monitors. "It's all yours. I only help you because you're the principal's favourite student." she said. "Thank you." you bow and she close the door.

                 You sit on the chair and start to look for the camera near the toilet. You found it and play yesterday video. You fastforward and stop when you see you get in the toilet. You press the play and watch it, after awhile, you caught Hwe Ji turn off the light and get in the toilet. Your heart starts to boil and your face become red. Your body tremble because you're so mad. You take the video and transfer it to your pendrive. You get out from the room and thanked the PA. "Found what you want??" she ask. " I have found the one who slashed me. I know what I'm gonna do. Don't worry. Seth appa already teached me." you said. At the name of Seth appa,the PA calm down and let you out.

               " I trust you. Don't make anything stupid." she warned. "No I won't. I'm just gonna send that human to the jail." you said making the PA widen her eyes. "Trust me. The culprit is really bad." you said and get out from the room.

Since you spent about an hour at the room,you're late. You knock the door and appologize to the teacher. Hwe Ji glare at you when you pass by her. You want to glare back but you know that she won't see it. "Why did you come late??" he ask. " I have problems at home." you lied. He just nod his head. You want to tell them what happened but you scared that they'll worried about you.

You think deeply. *Should I tell or should I not tell??* you thought and look out the window.

*They'll know sooner or later.It doesn't change the fact that they'll know.* your mind said.

* But you should not make your friends worried about you.* your soft heart said.You just sigh.

                You , BAP and Teen Top ofcourse without the 'couple' are eating lunch when suddenly Daehyun hold your arm. He felt a bump there. " I kindda notice someting." Daehyun said and look at your arm making you nervous. " Pull up your sleeves. I wanna see your arm." Daehyun order making Teen Top and BAP stop eating. "What are you gonna do?" you ask. " Just wanna check. Your arm seems odd. I mean VERY odd." he said. *Ouh.Ouh.* you thought  when he pull up your sleeves. You close your eyes and heard they gasp.

                 " What happened to you?" Daehyun ask but you just keep quite. "Mikki!Answer me!You lied to me when you said you're sleeping at the rooftop?" he ask kindda yelling at you making you flinch. You nod slowly and pull down your down your sleeves. " I don't wanna make you guys worried about me." you hang your head low. Daehyun who realise that he make you sad hug you. He soothe your hair. "I'm sorry I yelled at you. " he appologize.

 

               "Aniya.Kwenchana." you said and smile. " What happened to your hand?" Zelo ask and hold your hand. "Really you wanna hear??" you ask and look each of them. They nod their head.

" Remember I go to the toilet yesterday??" you ask. They nod their head.

" When I'm washing my hand,the lights were turned off and suddenly,someone slash my right hand,left hand, righ leg, left leg and my waist." you said making them gasp.

" I think you know who is the culprit." you said.

" Hwe Ji said that there's no you in the toilet." Himchan said.

" It's because maybe she lied." you said.

" I get out from the toilet and get to the school's clinic but there's no one there so I just take the first aid and cleaned the wounds myself at the rooftop.Maybe because I lost so much blood, I sleep till the school end.Not actually,15 minutes before the school end,I get home." you explain.

                 *There's a reason that I came late an hour today.I go to the security camera room and search for the culprit.And you guess what.* you thought to them.

"What?" Daehyun ask.

*It's Hwe Ji ofcourse.* you thought and smirk. You didn't want to said it loud because it's such a secret information that nobody need to know.

*I'm gathering evidence about Hwe Ji lie to L.Joe and bully the girls in this school.* you thought.

*She'll get in jail for sure.* you thought again.

" Is it hurts? I mean you were slashed at both of your legs and hand and even your waist." Jongup ask.

You nod your head. "Of course it hurts. But I need to endure it. " you smile and suddenly caught L.Joe and Hwe Ji walk towards you all.

" Here comes the ~~~" you whisper.

                 L.Joe and Hwe Ji walk towards them and notice that there's a deadly silence surrounding them. " Umm..guys?? I'm sorry I ditch you again.Hwe Ji need to meet her friend and she ask me to accompa....."

"We don't even ask about it.Why you appologize?? " Chunji cut him with sarcastic voice.

" Feeling guilt?? You should though." Niel said and rolled his eyes. He don't even look at L.Joe when he's talking making L.Joe annoyed.

" Yah. I said I'm sorry. No need to be that grumpy. I just accompany her to meet her friend. It's not a big deal. " L.Joe said angrily.

" Yeah.You're right.It's not a big deal anyway."Ricky said making L.Joe smirk at Chunji and Niel.

" But that because Hwe Ji isn't important." Ricky continue making Niel and Chunji sneered.

" You said Hwe Ji isn't important??" L.joe charge towards his friends with his fist.