CHAPTER 31

RULES!!RULES!!RULES!! (editing)

Min Jun is the president of Art and Photograph club. He realy professional in art and photographing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

               Min Jun eyed you up and down. You frown at him. " Be my...................."

*knock* *knock* *knock*

"Come in." he said and a waiter come in with trolley full with dishes. He serve you and Min Jun wine before he give the both of you a plate of dlicious looking meal. He bowed and walk out with the trolley.

" Be my model. You have the full package to be one." he said.

"For what? What work did you do?" you ask eyeing him suspisciously.

"I'm a photographer and a CEO of a fashion company." he said making you widen your eyes.

"Chincha?? In this age?? WOW. You even had your own restaurant." you clap your hand in disbelieve.

" Yupp and yupp. Actually, this is my restaurant but my father help me to make it sucessful." he said.

"Why would you study at a badass aka recycle school instead of prestigious school like SM High??" you ask.

" Well, to much money can make someone arrogant and cocky. That's why I study at TS Acd. To let me always remember where I came from." he said making you feel like respecting him.

" I respect you. REALLY. I don't think anyone would do the same as you did." you said.

"You're the same as me Mikki. Don't you think I didn't know that you're the daughter of the sucessful business man. Maybe I'll be your brother's business partner soon." he smirk. You startled a moment.

"How did you know?? haish.....nevermind. You know LOTS of things Min Jun." you said impressed by him.

"So whatcha think?" he ask.

" Lemme think, we have school till 3, I work till 8, so that's mean I'm only free 8 until 11 because I need to study too." you said. Min Jun nod his head.

" That would be the perfect time.You can study there if you want. My studio.I can tutor you too since I'm good at that." he said.

" I would love to. How much do you pay??" you ask.

" I thought you didn't care about money." he said making you rolled your eyes.

" I need to make my own money. I'm not the kind that would use all my father's money." you said.

" Interesting. I pay 40$ per hour. So that's mean 120$ per day and 3 600$ per month." he said.

" Deal. I'll work with you. Where's the studio?" you ask.

" XXXXX studio. 8 until 11. Monday, Wednesday and Friday.Ok.Deal." he shake hands with you.

" Back to the main topic, would you be the stalker?? Just at school. But if you saw her outside, that will be great too." you said.

" I don't care. I think I have about 30 pictures of her. Before dating with L.Joe until they date. She's some nasty ." he said and shook his head.

" I know. Don'tt remind me that again. It makes me wanna vomit blood at her fake actions." you said.

" I wanna ask you this question since you come here." he said.

"What question?" you ask.

" Why do you need all that stuffs?" he ask.

" Why you take all the pictures of her cheating on L.Joe and bullying girls??" you answer him with question.

" I take the pictures so that I can blackmail her." he said.

" Same as me. But mine even harsher. I would show all the pictures you have and give that to L.Joe and the bully part." you stop and look at him. He look so anxious.

" Give them to the police so that she get into jail. She hospitalized lots of girls from the begining of her old school untill now. I don't want more people to end up in the hospital like that." you said.

Min Jun just sigh. " I don't mind giving you those pictures. I just need a model now . The old one got fired because of her y attitude." he sigh in frustration.

" Keep calm ne?" you said and pat his shoulder.

"Thanks for this delicious dinner. I appreciate it." you said and bow your head a little.

"No prob Mikki. Call me Min Jun sunbae." he wink and wave. You just rolled your eyes.

 

                      You get in your car and go to Midnight club which is the club you go yesterday. You get in and sit at the bar. "Hey Mikki. I miss you already." Baesang said. " How about fruit juice for tonight. No alchohol." he said and give you a cup of fuit juice. "Thanks Baesang." you said.

" No oppa?? I think you're younger than me." he said.

" I'm the same age as Hwe Ji." you said. "That's mean I'm your oppa. I'm two years older." he said.

" Fine. So where's Hwe Ji?" you ask. "At the dancefloor." he said without looking at her. You turn around and saw Hwe Ji dancing with some guys at the dancefloor. *Why would I take pictures if I already ask Min Jun to do that?* you thought but just shrung it away. *He just take the picture at school while I take her pictures at clubs.* you thought again.

                  You look again at them. Guys were grinning at Hwe Ji and some of them touch her . She look like didn't mind about that. You watch them and saw a guy touch her s. You quickly turn away after take that important shot. "Ewwww.." you mumble making Baesang chuckle. "You're cute." he said. " I know I am." your 'Kris'  attitude come.  

                   Suddenly a drunk ugly guy sit next to you. " Give me Coaster. " he order and look at you. "Make it two." he said at Baesang. " Hey there young lady. Alone??" he turn at you and smile making you wanna puke. His hand slowly get next to your hand but Besang instantly put a beer mug that contain the so called 'Coaster' drink between his hand and yours. "Here is your Coaster sir." he said. "Why did you put it in a big jar?" the guy ask. "I thought you wanna drink both at once. That's why I put it in a beer mug. Besides,there's no more glass other than that." Baesang said making the guy rolled his eyes and grab he mug. He wink at you before walk away. You instantly make a disgusted face making Baesang chuckle at your cuteness. He pinch your cheek making you glare at him. " Yah. Hajima." you said. " Looks like my job here is done." you said after take some pictures of Hwe Ji were pulled by a man into a room.

                     "See you tomorrow??" Baesang ask. " Nooo..... I have work tomorrow. Sorry. Bye. See you in Thursday." you said and wave at him. He pout a little but wave at you back. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

Author's note.

I don't even know what is Coaster. I just put a random name for the drinks.

______________________________________________________________________________

                  

                      You walk towards your car but stopped by three drunk ahjusshi. " Well hello~~~there lady~~~*hiccup* " the first man said. " Alone~~??" the second said. "How about we accompany you home~~??" the third man said and cares your cheek but you slapped his hand away.

"Yah~~~!!! How dare you slapped me." he said and try to grab your hand but you hide it behind you. The second man and first instantly grab you while the third cares your jawline and your neck. Lust were full in his eyes.

" What a beautiful lady we've got here." he smirk.

"Get your hands off me before I kill you guys." you threaten them but they end up laugh like crazy hyenas. " That's so  lame threat you now." the guy said and try to grab your s but you kick him in the face making him stumble and fell down.

You elbowed the first man and punch his face. You look at the second man and kick his stomache and punch his face too. The third guy stand up and grab your arm and squezze it making you groan in pain."Ahhhh!!!"  You grab his hand and flip him over making him fell unconscious. The first man grab you but you kick him at his crotch making him RLAB on the ground while holding his crotch. The second guy get up and slap you making your mask flew off. You glare at him and flying kick at his neck making him fell unconscious. You look at the first man who is looking at you with terrified face while grabing his crotch. You teasingly wanted to kick him and instantly you can saw yellow liquid flow down wetting his pants. "Ppfftt!!!" you tried to hold your laugh. "That's for not believing what I said." you smirk and get in the car.

                                              ********************************************

                    You parked your bike at the parking lot and get to the school like usual. You sit at your seat and you rest your chin on your hand. You tap your table with your forefinger trying to rearrange your schedule. *I'll try to not use Seth appa's money even it's 1 cent.* you thought.

*Monday, Wednesday and Friday = School : 8 untill 3

                                                          Mint Cafe : 3 untill 8

                                                         Studio : 8 untill 11

  Tuesday and Friday                    = School : 8 untill 3

                                                         Mint cafe : 3 untill 8

                                                         Club : 10 

Do I have time to rest or study?? Oh well I can study at the cafe or the studio. I'll go home sleep at 11. Just that. Hope I get enough sleep* you thought.

               You were deeply in thought until you didn't realize that Daehyun sit beside you. He look at you who were tapping the table and pout slightly. He want to pinch your cheek so badly but he didn't want to surprised you. He decided just to stare at your beautiful face. You notice that someone had been staring at you since just now. You look at Daehyun and he smile. " You're deeply in thought. Wanna share?" he ask. You shook your head. "No thanks." you said.

                 Hwe Ji and L.Joe get in the class follow by Teen Top. L.Joe sit at his place while Hwe Ji flirt at Daehyun. She her lips and wink at him when L.Joe didn't look at her. You notice that day by day, Hwe Ji's clothes keep lessen and tighter. She wear revealing and tight clothes. Her cleavage were shown and her s clearly seen under her tight clothes. You cringed at her but she just glare at you. She sit down and lean her body at L.Joe seductively. L.Joe look at her and he kiss her. You instantly turn away didn't want to look at them making out.

                 There's no teacher for today's class and they don't stop making out infront of you. You plug in your earphones while Daehyun wear his headphone try to avoid Hwe Ji's moan get into both of your and Daehyun's ear. " Haish...how can we be smart if there's no teacher." the nerd of the class whine. The guy behind him  smack his head. " No teacher even great. This is a rebel school. No one will have the courage to teach us.There's only 15 teacher in this school I think." he said.

                 The whole class did their own thing. Most of boys are sleeping while the girls touch up their make up and flirt at BAP and Teen Top. And you know , like usually, they end up rejected by the school kingkas.

                 You stand up and kick Hwe Ji's chair making her stumble and break off the kiss. Before you get out from the class you say " Stop making out in this class. This isn't your bedroom ." making the whole class cheered at you and Hwe Ji's face turn bright red while L.Joe glare at the students. Daehyun stand up and smirk at Hwe Ji. He follow you out from the class followed by BAP. Teen Top sneered at Hwe Ji. L.Joe glare at them but they just give him O__O look at stuck their tongue. Except for the mature CAP ofcourse.

                 You go to the Art room and grab some brush,some water colour and a canvas paper. You take a seat next to the window. Daehyun come in and sit next to you. "What are you doing?" he ask. " I'm gonna start making my art project. Did you finished yours?" you ask making DAehyun widen his eyes. " Oh right! I don't even started it yet." Daehyun said and prepare the untensils. He sit next to you and started to paint something.

                   BAP get in and saw you and Daehyun sit next to each other painting something. Zelo whistle. "Look at those two love birds hyung. " Zelo teased you two. You glare at him. They sit arround you and Daehyun and watch the both of you painting. "What's the concept?" Yongguk ask.

"Describe your partner with the painting. " you said making they awed and cooed.

"That sounds hard. I don't even know how to paint." Himchan said.

" Me neither hyung.But I just try." Daehyun said and put some green in the pallet.

                 A group of student about 5 people get in the Art room and saw you and BAP were painting. It's Min Jun who is holding his DSLR and his friends. " BAP?? What are you guys doing here?" he ask.

(He looks like Lee Joon in here.)

 

              " Anyeong sunbaenim. We just watching Daehyun and Mikki painting their projects." Yongguk said. Min Jun get next to your painting and lean to look carefully at your painting. Daehyun tensed when he saw a guy so close at you. " You're describing Daehyun?? " he ask you. You nod your head and continue to paint. " The teacher said to describe the partner and I'm painting a picture that describe this ahjusshi here." you said cassually making BAP widen their eyes. " Let me guess. Your friend too??" Yongguk ask. You nod your head. " I don't have girl friends and I somehow, I easily make friends with guys. And Min Jun sunbae one of them. " you said without looking at him. You were busy painting.

                " Can I just leave this painting here?" you ask Min Jun. " You can but its even better if you leave it at the Art and Photograph club's room. My member can help you touch up with it." he said. "Really?? Ok then." you said. Min Jun grab his DSLR and take your picture painting. You look so cool and calm making him smile. "Nice photo." he said and look at your photo in his DSLR. You look at him. " Did you just take a photo of me?" you ask. He nod your head. " You look so calm and I have the urge to take a picture of that." he said. "Whatever. Take all photos you want. I don't care." you said. Min Jun take your photo at different angle and smile at the result.

               Min Jun and his friends grab some tools and started to paint while BAP chat about ridiculous things that you don't even understand. After spending hours at the Art room you look at your watch. "!0 minutes before recest. We should put this painting at the A&P club room." you said to Daehyun.You two wash the tools and get to the A&P club room and put the painting on their stand just like Min Jun order before going to the canteen.

                  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well~~~~ just be his model. Not his girlfriend.*pout*

Secret will just be cameo in some chap.