CHAPTER 12

RULES!!RULES!!RULES!! (editing)

 

Sorry for the late update.I didn't realise that I have soo much homework to do.So instead of continue updating,I finish my homework first.

Sorry again^^

This chap is about Mikki and Chihoon bonding time as sibblings together.

Enjoy!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

              "We have a great time here.See you this Monday."Changjo wave at you.You wave and watch TeenTop ride their bikes back home.You look at your watch and its 12.50 p.m.You and TeenTop sleep in until 11 a.m.Seth appa already go for his daily jog.You decide to make brunch because it's freaking late.TeenTop wash up and eat brunch together.They thank you for the brunch and headed home.

              *Where's Chihoon oppa??*you thought and sigh.You sit on the sofa and watch the telivision.Suddenly,the door bell rang.You open it and saw there are Seth appa and Chihoon oppa.You smile at them and gestured them to get in.Seth appa and Chihoon sit on the living room while you prepare tea for them.

               You serve the tea and sit beside Seth appa."Chihoon oppa,how about we go out??It's been so long we didn't have bonding time together.Seth appa,can we go??"you ask Seth appa.He nod his head and smile."I think it's a good idea you two go out together."he said.

               "Fine for me.When we'll gonna go??"Chihoon ask you."How about now??I should dressed now."you said and headed towards your room.You change into a simple but fashionable style clothes.

You wear your black and white studded converse.

 

 

                 You get out from your room and saw your handsome brother is waiting you at the front door smilling at you."Seems like someone copying my colour today."he said.You look at yourself and at him.

*We wear the same colour.*you thought."I'm not.You're the one who copy me."you stuck out your tongue.He just chuckle."You become cuter this past few months."he said and pinch your nose.

"What are we gonna ride??Where are we gonna go??"you ask him and get on his bike.

"Just get on my bike and sit quietly.We are gonna go some where I have miss so much."he said.

                You hug his waist and he immediately rode his bike with full speed.You need to hold on him a little hard because he ride his bike freaking fast.After 15 minutes on his bike,the bike finally stop and you get off from the bike with wobbly leg.Chihoon notice that and instantly help you to stand up properly."Woah..easy there."he said.You glare at him."It your fault because rode that bike bike freaking fast."you said."I'm sorry~"he said and ruffle your hair.*I'm not a baby.Stop doing that.*you thought."You still a baby to me."he stuck his tongue out.

                  You ignore that and look your surrounding."Myeongdong??"you look at him frowning.He nod his head."I miss this place.Me,Hyung Seok and TaeJun usually hang out here.This is a great place and I wanna spend this limited time with you."he said and smile at you.You cringed your nose."That so greasy."you said.

                 He grab your hand started to walk.The two of you visit some stores and buy things.Chihoon pull you to a girl store making you frown at him."Why do you bring me here??"you ask him."I wanna look you wear dresses.Can't I?"he said.Before you can speak again,a girl employee come to you and Chihoon's side.You look at her and obviously she's flirting at Chihoon.You rolled your eyes annoyed.

                 "Yes?Can I help you?"she ask with a little too girly voice."Can I meet with Soa??"Chihoon ask the girl.She nod her head."Wait for a momment."she said and go away.

A pretty lady come towards Chihoon making he smile.

                 "Long time no see!! I miss you,dongsaeng!!"the lady ruffle Chihoon's hair."Yah.Don't do that."he said."So..why do you come here??Need any help??"she ask.Chihoon nod his head and point towards you."Get this girl some pretty dress,please."he said.She seems suprised to see you."Is she your girlfriend?Anyeong,I'm Soa.Chihoon's sunbae.I'm the manager of this shop."she said and held out her hand.You shook it and smile."She's not my girlfriend.Just a close friend."Chihoon said.Soa's eyes widen."Really?Oohhh...I'm sorry."she said.You shook your head."Aniyo.Kwenchananyo.I'm Mikki."you introduce your self."So,you're not Chihoon's girlfriend?"she ask.You shook your head."Never wanna be."you said.

                    "Kaja.Let's see some dresses."she pull your hand and headed towards the dress section.You look at Chihoon and he just wave at you and sit on a sofa.*I swear I'm gonna kill you after this!!*you thought but he just give his innocent look to you.

                     Soa unnie give you tons of dresses to wear.She push you into one of the fitting room forcing you to try the dresses on.You hessitately wear a dress and get from the fitting room.Chihoon look at you and give you thumbs up.

(I can't imagine how a girl with milky white skin would suites this dress.It doesn't suits actually.Tanned skin like the pic suits.)

                    "Take off your glasses.I wanna see your beautiful face with this dress."he stand up and take off your sunglasses showing off your beautiful eyes.He stare at you and a smile creep on his face."It's my first time seeing you this beautiful."he said."Can I take a picture with her??Please??"Chihoon beg to Soa with pleading eyes.Soa sigh."Fine but just one ok?"she ask.

                    You two took a picture together."Her milky white skin really suits with that colour."Soa said.Chihoon nod his head."Go try the other clothes.I wanna see."Chihoon push you in the fitting."Really??Can't I just buy some simpler clothes.Jackets and jeans maybe??"you slightly shout in the fitting room annoyed.Soa nugde Chihoon."She's the type that loves boys style does she??"she ask Chihoon."Yupp.I wanna make her a real lady for today."Chihoon said.

                    After you tried all those dresses and receive endless compliment fom Soa and Chihoon,you finally have the chance to get out from that creepy place.You wear your sunglasses and glare at Chihoon."I swear I will never go in that store again."you said."I'm not believing this but 3 dresses??Are you kidding me Lee.Chi.Hoon??"you scowled Chihoon with your cold voice showing the bags you are holding."Yeah.So what??You look beautiful in that dresses."he said ignoring your anger.You sigh heavily and followed Chihoon to where who knows??

                  You touch your hungry stomache that keep growling since just now."Oppa.when wil we gonna eat??"you said and hug his arm."Can I eat at a western food restaurant??I'm craving for them."you said pouting cutely at him.Chihoon ruffle your hair and pinch your nose."Anything for my sis."he said and headed towards a western food restaurant named Western House.

                  

                    B.A.P were eating and chatting in the Wester House until the main door chime showing that customer arrive.A familiar guy and girl get in the restaurant and sit at a seat near the window.Jongup nugde Zelo who is talking with Yongjae making the maknae look at him with questioning face."Why hyung??"he ask Jongup."Is that Mikki with the guy that saved her from last time?"Jongup ask while pointing towards your direction.B.A.P look at you who is talking with Chihoon."Yes they are."they said."She's hot."Jongup said."No she didn't.I'm hotter."Himchan said."Yeah.yeah.Whatever."Yongjae rolled his eyes annoyed.*She's gorgeous.*Daehyun thought.He watch you talking with Chihoon and felt slightly jealous.

 

                     "What do you wanna order?"Chihoon ask you while looking at his menu.Since B.A.P's seat a little hidden,you can't notice them.You think a while and decided to order Chicken Chop."I would like to order a chicken chop and orange juice."you said.Chihoon called the waiter and order the food."I would order a chicken chop and a lamb chop."he said."What about drinks?"the waiter ask."Two orange juice please."he said.The waiter jote the order down and go.

                    You just stare coldly at his face.He look at you with his emotionless face too."What??Did I do something bad?"he ask innocently."Pfft.Don't act so innocent,Chihoon.You're the one who make me wear those girly dresses.Is Seth appa know about this,you'll sure dead in a minute."you said with cold voice.Nah...don't worry.He won't know unless you told him."he said.You smirk."Actually,telling him that you force me to try those dresses aren't a bad idea."you said.Chihoon chuckle and shook his head."You really mad at me huh?"he ask."Do I look like i'm not mad at you??"you ask.

                      "Ok.ok.I'm very sorry.I just want to see you wear some girl clothes.You're a girl right?Wearing dresses once in awhile doesn't hurt right??"he said.You sigh heavily."Nevermind....I forgive you."you said.

                      A waiter come and serve you two the meals.You look at the delicious looking chicken chop and drool over it."Yah.Don't drool over it.You look freaking silly."Chihoon flick your head.You close your mouth and glare at him."I'm not."you said.

 

                      Daehyun who is watching you since just now smile a little looking at your cute face when you drool over the chicken chop.*Cute.*he thought.Although he can't hear you and Chihoon talk about because of the distance,he knew that Chihoon is joking with you."Daehyun!What are doing?Smilling like an idiot alone."Yongjae poke Daehyun."Nothing."he said and continue eating his food.He steal some glances at you while he is eating.

                    Before you can attack the food,Chihoon take it and put the plate infont of him."Yah.What are you doing?"you scowled Chihoon.He ignore your anger and started to cut your chicken chop into bite size pieces.After that,he give back to you."I'm not that bad to eat your food before you eat it."he said and cut his own meat.You look at him and your chicken chop.You look at him and smile alittle."Thanks and sorry for the sudden outburst.I thought you're gonna eat my chicken chop like you used to when we were little."you said and eat your food.You two didn't talk a single word when you two started eating.Seth appa told not to do that.It's the basic rule for Chihoon and you.

                     Chihoon finished his food and watch you eat yours.He caught some sauce near your lips."Mikki.There's some sauce near your lips.Let me clean it for you."he said and wipe the sauce with a piece of napkin."Thanks,oppa."you thanked him and continue to eat your food.Chihoon open his phone and take a photo of you.You notice that and look at him."What are you doing?"you ask him."Taking your pictures.You know me.I rarely can visit you at Korea.So I want alots of photo of us together so that I can look at it when I miss you.Btw,I already change my wallpaper."Chihoon said and show you his wallpaper.It's you and him just now at Soa's shop.

                       "I like it."you said."Me too." Daehyun watch that lovey dovey scene and quickly look away jealoused.

                        When Chihoon is paying the bill,you caught B.A.P were staring at you.You quickly pull Chihoon out from the restaurant knowing that if he knows B.A.P are in this restaurant he will ing cut off their .You hug Chihoon's arm and walk away from the restaurant.

               "Woa.Slow down.Where are you going??"Chihoon ask you."Aniyo.Where are YOU wanna going?"you ask.Chihoon tap his chin thinking for awhile there."Ummm..Let me think.How about we go to the arcade."he suggest.You nod your head."Kaja."he pulled you with him.

              

                You and Chihoon were having fun playing car racing.He was enjoying it while you just watching him since you've finished your race.Suddenly,you feel like going to the toilet.

"Chihoon oppa,I wanna go to the toilet."you said.He nod his head and continue to play.

While you were coming out from the toilet,B.A.P enter the arcade.Since the toilet near the arcade,Yongguk,Himchan and Yongjae saw you and smirk.The three hyungs ask the maknaes to get in the arcade first than they went to you and block your way.You look at them with a straight face.

                  "Well,well,well,look who's here.It's the school almighty ."Himchan said.

"Don't block my way,bastard."you said with a calm voice."How about no?"Yongguk bend himself to your eyes level and smirk.You fist your knuckles trying to control your knuckles."Looks like someone is shaking~"Hichan sang and played with your hair slightly pulling them.You have enough of it and grab his hand.You flip him and throw him on the ground making him groan in pain.

             Yongguk and Yongjae watch that with wide eyes.Yongguk felt angry and run towards you."!!What did you just did?Since your dear boyfriend saved you,you become even more daring huh?"Yongguk raise his hand and slap you.You dodge it and kick his shin.You grab his hand and turn him around making him scream in pain.You locked his arm making he scream even louder."Didn't you heard that I'm a master in all martial arts??"you ask him slightly whisper at his ears.Yongguk widen his eyes and curse in his mind.*!*

              You kick his calf making him fall to the ground.Yongjae just stand like a statue watching in awed with mouth agape.You kneeled beside Yongguk and grab his collar.You take off your glass and stare into his eyes with cold eyes.Yongguk is slightly mesmerized by your beautiful eyes.

                "What is your intension for keep messing with me?? I never do anything bad like you did to me.I already had enough of your games.I'm not a puppet that you can control.I'm not a slave that you can easily bully.I keep control that anger and urge to chop off your heads.Everybody in my old school really wouldn't want to see me loose my anger.I have a very high tolerance for bullies,but you and your two minions just keep scraping my patience day by day.If you wish to taste some of my wrath,be my first guest.I've warned you.Don't get in my nerves."you threaten him and shoved him to the ground.

                  You stand up and act like nothing had happened.You wear back your sunglasses.Yongjae watch you walk away and quickly help his hyungs.You wanna get back in the arcade but you saw Chihoon is waiting for you at the arcade's door clapping and smilling for you."Wow.What a performance.I enjoy it."he said and smirk."Is that the guy that wanna slap you that day??"he ask.*Yes.*you thought."I wanna beat him for you when I look he messing with you,but seeing you having fun threatening him makes me wanna just stand there and watch like a good boy."he said making you chuckled."Good boy."you said.You two bought ice-cream before headed back home.

                                                  ***********************************

                   Daehyun,Zelo and Jongup have been watching the whole scene since their hyungs ask them to get in first.Actually,they felt weird because their hyungs are maniac for games and asking them to get in first making them frown so they spy their hyungs.They caught their hyungs were bullying you again.Daehyun wanna save you but he doesn't have the braveness to do that.

                    They were suprised when they watch you flip Himchan to the ground.Suddenly they heard chuckles not too far from them.Their eyes widen when they see Chihoon was chuckling at the scene."Why didn't he save her when it's obvious she is in trouble?"Zelo ask with whispering voice."I don't think he would do that.See that."Jongup point to you who were beating Youngguk.

                    "Woah~"the three guys said in awed."She so cool."Jongup said with wide eyes."And awsome."Zelo add.Jongup nod his head and continue watching you."Shouldn't we help hyungs??"Daehyun beeing the mature ask the maknaes.They quickly shook their heads."I don't think we should help hyungs.I don't want my friendship with Mikki breaks."Jongup said.Zelo nod his head agreeing.Daehyun sigh and look at you who were wearing your sunglasses and headed to the guy.They can hear clearly what you two said.

 

*Seeing her having fun threatening Yongguk hyung makes him want to stand there and watch like a good kid?? I don't understand.*Daehyun frown.Jongup nudge him asking him to help their hyungs.

                Daehyun get to Yongjae's side and he just stood there like a statue since just now."She's so scary." Yongjae keep mumbling since just now.Daehyun sigh and help his hyung.

"Yes she is."he said.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I'm sorry for the cutted story.

I accidently press the save changes.

Chincha mianhae...*bows down*

 

 

p/s:for your information,this is Daehyun x You fics.

      so,after this,I'm gonna write alots of scene between You and Daehyun.

       Wait for it ok??

       Maybe I'm gonna update late bcoz there's exam and I'm gonna update my another story.^^

      Please comment^^