CHAPTER 13

RULES!!RULES!!RULES!! (editing)

*Monday*

 

               You were asleep on your desk until the classroom door opened by your teacher."There's five new students will be studying with us starting from today.Please introduce yourself."the teacher said.You didn't even care to look at the new students and just continue to sleep.You can hear faint squealing from the girls.*Boys again?*you sigh.

               Since you were deeply in slumber,you didn't hear the new students introduce themselves. The teacher look at you and shook her head.*Maybe she was tired.*she thought and start the class not disturbing your sleep.The class continue until lunch.You get out from the class not giving a about your surrounding.You buy a packet of bread and a strawberry milk.You sit at your ussual sit at your slightly hidden table.

               You started to eat quitely.After awhile,you can hear squealings from behind.You just rolled your eyes and continue to eat.You can hear the squealing become even more louder.You hear footsteps at your back.Suddenly,a pair of hand close your hand from behind.Girls started to squeal and whisper."uwaa...she's so lucky!" "he's hot!" "So handsome!" "He's cute!!" "she again??" "Urghh!!Why does she always get the hot guys?"

              You startled for awhile but smile after you know who is it.*Nobody dare to close my eyes except for.....*you turn around and there's L.Joe smiling sweetly at you.*L.Joe.*you thought.

He nod his head."I'm the one and only L.Joe."he said.You look at his back and saw Teen Top smiling while carrying their tray full with foods."Anyeong Teen Top.Long time no see."'you said and gesture them to sit.L.Joe hug you making the girls jealous and start to talk about you and glaring at you.

 

               You look at L.Joe's new hair and smile in awed."You've changed your hair.Nice.You look handsome."you ruffle his hair.

"I know I am."L.Joe smirk.You rolled your eyes annoyed.

              B.A.P watch the whole scene since just now."How many guys she knew again??"Yongguk ask disbelieve."16 above."Yongjae answer.The leader sigh and headed to their ussual place.Daehyun and Zelo look at you and felt jealous.You and Daehyun's eyes meet and you smile at him.He look away blushing.

             Actually,Yongguk and Himchan didn't dare to disturb you because of the incident that day.They kindda scared of you.They always tried to avoid you when they accidently met you.

              Daehyun get to your table unknowingly making the other B.A.P look at him with startled face.Daehyun tap your shoulder.You look at him."Daehyun.What are you doing here?Aren't you going to eat with B.A.P?"you ask him making Teen Top look at Daehyun."Are you from B.A.P that bullied Mikki?"L.Joe ask Daehyun sternly."Yeah.But only the eldest do that."you said behalve Daehyun.Daehyun nod his head.

              "So this Daehyun guy is your now friend in this school?"Niel ask.*Don't call him Daehyun guy.*you thought at Niel."Actually,no."Zelo and Jongup said from your behind.You turn around and saw Zelo and Jongup smiling at you."Yo!Mikki."Zelo salute you.You smile a little at him.

"Anyeong maknae."you making him blush."Yah.Don't call me that."Zelo said.

               "I notice you often talking now,Mikki."CAP said."Really?"you ask.TeenTop nod their heads."I think hanging out with this 3 making me like that."you point at Daehyun and the maknaes.

               "Before that,I'm Zelo."Zelo stand up and bow."Jongup ibnida."Jongup introduce himself.Daehyun stand up."Since I didn't introduce myself properly.I'm Jung Daehyun.Call me Daehyun.Kind to introduce yourselves?"Daehyun ask.

                  "L.Joe's the name."L.Joe raise his hand."Chunji ibnida."Chunji smile."M'name is Niel."Niel bow a little.They introduce themselves and talk with each other.Yongguk,Himchan and Yongjae look at you and their dongsaengs.

                   "Why can they easily friendly with her?Espescially Daehyun."Yongjae ask."Why can't we be like them?Why do we hate her at the first place?"Yongguk ask himself."I think we should appologize to her.We're too cruel with her."Yongguk said in guilt.He and the other two now realise that they were beeing immature this whole time.You didn't even disturb them.The three sigh."I think that's the best idea."Himchan said."The problem is,what should we do??"Yongguk ask.

                    Yongjae smirks."I think I got an idea."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Sorry for the late updateT_T

 

Thank you for the subscribe.

But I'm kindda dissapointed cuz you don't even comment my story.

I could have edit the mistakes whatsoever...

I don't know if I can write if its continue to be like this.