CHAPTER 33

RULES!!RULES!!RULES!! (editing)

I'm really sorry for the late update.

My sick + critical lappy keep shuting down and hang. I need to write this chap 

again and again and again!!!

 Urghhh!!! *stresss*

p/s: I think this gonna be a long chap.

       or i'll divide it to two. *wink* *wink*

There's no action or drama in this chap. Just learning about Jeju ok guys?? I'm sorry because of this boring chap. *bow*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

               " This year anual field trip we will go to Jeju Province. This trip is for upper gred students. Hope you all can follow this trip. " the principal announce from the intercom. " Jeju?? I never go there. " you mumble. "Wanna go?? I'll follow if you wanna go." Daehyun ask you. You nod your head. Daehyun take the self information paper from class prez.  "I'll give the schedule for the ones who sent the self information paper." the class prez said.

                You and Daehyun fill in the paper and sent to the class prez. You two get the schedule at Jeju and read it. "We will go to Cheonjiyeon waterfalls , Hallasan , Hallim park, Jeju Olles trail, National Folk Meseum and.....BEACH!! Assa!!! " Daehyun cheered making the girls giggle. "We will stay at a hotel infront of the beach. " he continue. " We will ride the aeroplane so its kindda expensive but heyy it's worth it." he conitue read the schedule.

                You look around and saw Teen Top , BAP , Hwe Ji and some of your classmate read their schedule too. *The follow too? Urghhh!!! * you thought. "Talk about beach, are we goona see Mikki wear two pair bikini??" Changjo and Zelo aka the erted maknae ask with loud voice making you turn and look at them. "Not in a thousand years." you said making Teen Top and BAP pout. * I'm gonna brought my iest swimsuit later. I'm sure Daehyun will lured by my iness.* Hwe Ji smirk.

                                         **********************************************************

               You walk into the Icheon International Airport with your backpack and baggage and search for your friends. You spot them sitting on the benches chatting and hanging around. Daehyun saw you and instantly get to your side and kiss your temple making you bush. "Hey beautiful. You look great today." he compliment you making you blush again. "Thanks." you said and get to Teen Top and BAP. "Mikki!!" Chunji and Zelo called you. You smile at them. "Heyy guys."you wave at him.

               You look around and saw Min Jun and his friends sitting at the benches nearby while some students that you didn't know their names sitting at the benches nearby too. *Only 50 students including Teen Top and BAP.* you thought. After listening to your teachers orders you and the students get in the aeroplane. Hwe Ji saw Daehyun sitting alone and sit beside him making him widen his eyes. "What the hell??" he curse. "Since nobody sit here I'm gonna sit here." she said and cling at Daehyun's arm.

                You get in the aeroplane and saw that scene. You instantly sit down beside Min Jun.Since there's four seats at the centre there is another seat beside you. Beside Min Jun is his friend. "Anyeong Min Jun sunbae." you greet him. He nod and smile at you. *Haish..that .* you thought. Dehyun saw you sit down alone and instantly stand up but Hwe Ji stopped him. "Get off me ." he said and push her hand harshly from him. Daehyun sit beside you and kiss your cheek making you gasp. You turn to your right and look at the smiling Daehyun. "Since you're late, that take your place. But I won't sit with anyone else besides you." he said.

               " We will probably meet with another school since they choose Jeju too for this year trip." the teacher said. "What school?" a guy ask. "SM High." the teacher said making the girls squeal. Why not?  SM High has the rich , handsome and smart kingkas that every girls want which is EXO and SHINee. *Are EXO gonna be there too?* you thought. The aeroplane depart and the aeroplane full with students chatting. "It's gonna be kindda long journey. How about you sleep first." Daehyun said. You nod your head. He pull your head and rest it on his shoulder. You snuggle cuddle him making Daehyun smile. He close his eyes while hug you. Min Jun who sit next to you watch the scene and smile. *What a sweet couple.* he thought. He take out his DSLR and capture the sweet moment. *You'll love it Mikki.* he thought.

               After spending 45 minutes on the plane ,  Daehyun shook you up when the pilot announce that they're gonna land  in a couple minutes. After the aeroplane land safely at the Jeju International Airport, the students get out from the plane lead by the teachers. They ride the bus to the hotel. " You all should rest about an hour. We will meet here at 11. You already know your roomates right?? Please take the keys and get to you rooms." the teachers announce. You were roomed with 4 cute bubbly girls that REALLY LOVE to squeal when they're near to the school kingkas.

               You get in the room and put your bags on your bed. You get out to the balcony and cooed at the scene. It's the beautiful beach. "Mikki!!" a familiar voice called you. You turn to your right and saw Jongup waving at you. "Jongup?? You guys beside my room??" you ask. He nod his head and smile. "Mikki!!" a familiar voice called you from your left. You turn and Niel is waving at you. "Wow!! you guys are beside my room. DAEBAK!!!" you cheered.

            You get in your room after bid goodbye at Jongup and Niel. "Heyyy...Mikki right?? I'm Sulli." a tall cute girl held out her hand. You shake it and smile at her.

" I'm Krystal!!" a girl wave at you. You wave her back.

" Anyeong Mikki. Goo Hara ibnida." a cute girl wearing grean blouse bow her head alittle.

"Nicole's the name." a hot but pretty girl smile at you.

 

"Mikki ibnida." you introduce yourself while bowing at them alittle.

"We know. Daehyun's girlfriend right?" Sulli ask. You nod your head making the girls squeal like crazy. "Nyaaa!!!!! So lucky!!!" they squeal  making you chuckled.

" I heard that Teen Top are your bestfriend. Is that true?" Crystal ask. You nod your head. "Yeah they are my bestfriend especially L.Joe but this days...." you sigh alittle.

" He dated with that who cheat on him many times." Hara continue and you nod your head.

"I heard that alot from my friends that love to go to clubs." Nicole said. "Same." the other three girls said.

"Well...cut that. We shouldn't talk about that now. Teen Top and BAP are beside us though." you said making the girls widen their eyes. "Really?? Nyaaaa!!!!>_<. " they squeal again.

                  "You should look at the balcony. The view of the ocean are so damn beautiful." you gesture them to go to the balcony. They get to the balcony and cooed at the scene. But after some seconds, they squeal AGAIN. You peeked out and they are squealing at Yongguk who his hands are at the air savouring the fresh air. He stop his hand at the mid air and look at the girls making them squeal for the countless time. "He look at us." Hara squeal. Yongguk instantly put his hands down. His smile akwardly at them and dunno what to do making you pity him. You get to the balcony and wave at him making him widen his eyes. "Mikki?? You're next to our room?With that girls??" he ask. You nod your head. "Your biggest fans oppa." you said and chuckle. "They love BAP ALOT." you said. Suddenly, Zelo's head plopped out and ask his hyung what's the noice. The older point at the girls behind you who are squealing at Zelo.

               Zelo wave at them you making the girls squeal again. *This girls really didn't tired of squealing.* you thought. " Noona's friend nomu nomu yeppeo!!" Zelo shout before you and the girls get in the room making them make a faint act. "Best day ever. " Sulli smile and throw herself at the bed. You chuckle. After dealing with the squeal cazy girls, you rest for 30 minutes since you spent 20 mins dealing with those fangirls of BAP.

                You and the girls wake up at 10.50 and get ready to gather at the hall. Daehyun saw you and hug you. "Heyy.. make new friends??" he ask mentioning to the girls who are about to squeal just in a minute behind you. You nod your head. "Anyeong. Daehyun ibinda. Mikki's boyfriend." Daehyun bow alittle. "Hara.Nicole.Sulli.Krystal." you introduce them.

                "Since everybody have gather here, we are going to the National Folk Museum to look for Dol Hareubang and Bangsatap." the teacher said. You all get in the bas and headed to the National Folk Museum.

 

               "Dol hareubangs, also called tol harubangs, hareubangs, or harubangs, are large mushroom-like statues found on Jeju Island off the southern tip of Korea. They are considered to be gods offering both protection and fertility and were placed outside of gates for protection against demons travelling between realities.

The dol hareubangs are carved from porous basalt (volcanic rock) and range in size up to three metres high. The statues' faces feature grinning expressions, bulging eyes without pupils, a long, broad nose, and slight smile, and their hands rest on their bellies, one slightly above the other. In sets of two, one has a higher left hand, and the other a higher right hand. The hat is commonly referred to as phallic or mushroom-like." the tourist explain and point to the Dol Hareubang nearby.

                   " While that one are called Bangsatap." the tourist point at the teir like rocks.

 " Bangsatap are small, round towers made of many stones. There are many Bangsataps and you can see them near the countryside in Jeju. People usually pile up many stones, making a shape like a tower in order to protect themselves from the bad luck in their village. They built Bangsatap according to the theory of divination because they believe that geography is very important in choosing the right place for them. It is also a good example to demonstrate religious belief in Jeju island because it is an object in which people put faith: people put a rice paddle inside the Bangsatap to gather as much money as possible, as well as an iron pot to overcome disaster and fight fire in their village. Nobody knows that when the Bangsatap was built over the year previous. " he explain.

 

                After the teacher give the permision to take pictures, you , Teen Top and BAP take picture together at the Dol Hareubang and Bangsatap. After a couple of shots, you all sit down and savour the nature. Min Jun saw you and get to you. "Can I borrow her for awhile?" he ask Teen Top and BAP. Hwe Ji look at Min Jun with disgusted face. "Oppa,why is the creepy and ugly nerd here?" she ask L.Joe loudly trying to pissed off Min Jun but being the mature guy he just slip that away. You glare at Hwe Ji . *If you look at the real Min Jun, I bet you will beg him to date you .* you curse.

                "For what hyung?" Daehyun stand up and ask. "Nothing much. Just for awhile. I won't do anything stupid at her. Promise. " he said. "It's fine oppa. Let me go with Min Jun sunbae for awhile." you said. Daehyun sigh. "Fine. But be careful ok??" he said. You nod your head and walk away with Min Jun. "Yah.You're so protective over her you know." Chunji said. " My habbit." Daehyun said.

              "What are you doing??" you ask when Min Jun put you beside a Bangsatap. "Pose for me. " he said. You rolled your eyes. "I'm not working remember?" you ask. "Please??" Min Jun pout cutely. You sigh. "Fine. But just a couple of shots." you look at Min Jun sternly. He give you ok sign. After you pose for him at the Bangsatap and Dol Hareubang, you look at the result. "Nice." you said and give him thumbs up. "I'm a photographer though." he said.

                Teen Top and BAP watching you since just now. "Ok. He ask Mikki to pose for him?? That's unusual." Himchan said. Daehyun just watch you with kindda burning heart. *Why are you posing for him?* he thought and pout.

                You suddenly had an idea. You snatched Min Jun's DSLR making him gasp. "Yah.What are you doing?" he ask. "You. There. Pose. Now." you point to him and the spot beside the Dol Hareubang and point now. "But...." his words were cutted by yours. "No buts or I'll kick your ." you said and pull his hand towards the spot. Daehyun tensed up when he watch you pull Min Jun. Suddenly he saw you lean at Min Jun making him stand up.

                You look around before lean to Min Jun and take off his nerd glass. " Quickly. There's nobody here." you said and quickly get to your spot and take couple of pictures. Daehyun get to your side and look at you who are taking pictures of a familiar guy. "Mikki." he called. You stop and look at Daehyun. "Yes oppa? " you ask. " Who's that guy??" he ask pointing to the guy that you take pictures of but there's nobody there. "Who??" Min Jun stand beside Daehyun already wear his glasses. Daehyun look closely at Min Jun and gasp. "Sorry. I thought someother guy just now. It's just you sunbae. You look different without your glass." Daehyun said. "Thanks." Min Jun said and take his camera from you checking the results. "Nice shot." Min Jun ruffle your hair. " Thank You. " you said.

                " Ok students, lets continue our journey. We are going inside the National Folk Museum." the teacher announce. "This isn't the National Folk Museum??" you ask Min Jun. He shook his head. "This is the outer part. The inside is even better." he said and gesture you to walk follow by Daehyun and him beside you while Teen Top and BAP behind you. Plus Hwe Ji.

               " This is Jangseung. A jangseung or village guardian is a Korean totem pole usually made of wood. Jangseungs were traditionally placed at the edges of villages to mark for village boundaries and frighten away demons. They were also worshipped as village tutelary deities.In the southern regions of Jeolla, Chungcheong, and Gyeongsang, jangseungs are also referred to as beopsu or beoksu, a variation of boksa (복사/卜師), meaning a male shaman.In the Jeolla region, jangseungs are often made of stone bearing some resemblance to the dolhareubangs of Jeju Island." the tourist explain.

                After spending 3 hours there, the teacher decided to bring the hungry students to the popular restaurant at Jeju. They serve the hungry students with Muguk (soup based on soybean paste added with daikon), Jeonbokjuk (porridge made with abalone) ,Gejuk (made with crab), Memil mandu (dumpling made with buckwheat), Okdom Gui (grilled tilefish), Sangeo sanjeok (made with shark), Ojingeo hoe (sliced raw squid, Jari Mulhoe (sliced raw damselfish with spicy sauce)  and Milgam Hwachae (punch made with Mandrine orange. It's a Mandarin orange in an orange punch I think. Jeju dishes are sooooooooooo complecated) for the drink.

Jeonbokjuk

Muguk

 

               "Uwwwwaaa!!!! They look really delicious!!!" the students cooed at the delicious looking meal. They wolf down eat their meal sloppily happily and compliment the dishes. The clock shows 4 o'clock now and the students asked to get to their own room and rest. They will eat dinner at 7 so they have 3 hours to sleep since they spent a long time at the National Folk Museum walking and visiting. You were walking to your room and when you were grabbing the knob, you saw L.Joe wanted to get into his room. There was a tensed and akward silence. You wanted to greet him but before you could do that, he quickly open his door and get in his room.

                You look at the closed door and sigh. *You keep getting far and far away from me day by day.* you thought sadly. Suddenly your room door opened by Hara. "Why are you standing there??Get in." Hara said .You smile and get in the room. You and the tired girls instantly throw themselves on the bed and instantly get into slumber.

                 After eating dinner and shoping gifts at some stalls, the teacher ask us to get in our bed since it's 11 p.m. You stand up from your lying position and look at the clock. *It's 2 a.m* you thought. You really can't sleep since just now since you keep repeating the incident with L.Joe just now. You felt really hurt and sad about it. You take your jacket, phone and the room key before get out from the hotel heading towards the beach.

                   The soft sand grabing your leg and the cool air softly cares your skin making you savour the moment. Lamp posts are lighten along the beach making it look bright and not like the creepy beaches at night. You hold your sandals and walk through the beach. You spot a brigde/promontory made of big rocks and sit on it. You stare at the dark sea and suddenly someone tap your shoulder making you look at the person.

"Mikki.What are you doing here?" he ask making you widen your eyes. You didn't expect him to come here. Actually , you didn't expect anyone to come here.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok seriously. Who's that guy??