CHAPTER 29

RULES!!RULES!!RULES!! (editing)

 

               He charge towards Niel and Chunji but you stopped him just in time. You grab his fist and squeeze it. "Lee Byung Hyun. You wanted to attack your own friends?? Are you insane??" you take off your glass and ask him. You look deeply in his eyes. * Byung Hyun-ah.You've change.* you thought. L.Joe slowly release his fist try to calm down.

              He look at Hwe Ji and somehow like he is posses, he glare at you. " No!! Not me that changed.You are the one who changed.Are you angry that I date Hwe Ji?? I know you hate her but you didn't need to brain wash my friends and make them hate her too!! " he shout at you but you just stare at his eyes while he glare at you. Daehyun instantly get up but Yongguk held him down. "Its their friendship. Not us." Yongguk whisper and Daehyun just sigh.

            L.Joe look at you and at Teen Top. "AIISHHHH!!!! WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE ME DATING WITH HWE JI??!!! " L.Joe sigh in frustration. He grab  Hwe Ji's hand and bump your shoulder harshly. Hwe Ji smirk at you and bump at you too. Teen Top and BAP instantly get to you but before they can see your red eyes,you wear your glass.

              " Mikki kwenchana??" Daehyun ask you. You smile at him. " I'm fine. Just a little pissed off by his actions." you said.

               You,Teen Top and BAP get in the class and saw L.Joe and Hwe Ji KISSING at their place. You rolled your eyes and sit down with Daehyun. *We really need to find good evidence to make L.Joe break with her.* you thought to Daehyun.

           

                You work at Mint Cafe and two of ExoM member will always come. "Do they usually come here?" you ask your co worker. She nod their head."Two people of SM High kingka will everydy came by and have a drink here. Usually the tall blonde guy will come with one of their member. " she said and point at Tao and Xiumin. " You look cute with that glasses Mikki!!" Xiumin shouted making the costomer look at you. You smile akwardly at them and glare at Xiumin.

"Don't disturb my work hour eventhough you're a customer." you said.

                After spending 5 hours at the cafe, you ride your bike home. After you wash up,you decided to cook dinner. You check the refigerator and all you can see are ingredients that can make one dish only. * I need to buy groceries.* you make a mental note. After you dinner, you grab your car keys and ride your black Audi towards the grocery shop. You spent about 2 hours to find the best products and its alot since it will last for a week. You pay the things and put them in your car. You look at your watch and it shows 11.45 p.m.

                 Suddenly, you had an idea. " I'll look at the popular clubs that probably the hot kids hangout at. I can search evidence there." you mumble. * I'm so gonna catch you.* you thought and smirk. You go to one of the popular clubs and get in there. You didn't mind your clothes since it's kindda suites that place. After get into three clubs, you decided to take a look at the last choice. * If I didn't find you,I'll try tomorrow.* you thought.

               You get into the club and take a seat at the bar. You wear mask but you didn't wear sunglasses because it's dark in there plus if you wear your sunglasses,you won't see anything. "So beautiful.New here. I didn't saw you before." he ask.

(Bae Sang)

                  You didn't answer anything. "What you want? Strong? Not strong?" he ask. You look at him. " Just give me a cup of water." you said. He frown but just give you the drink. "It's free." he said and rest his chin on his hand staring at you. "I started to like you already." he said. You didn't mind him and turn around looking for Hwe Ji. "Who are you looking for? I know all the people here." he said. You look at him. "Really??" you ask. You take out a picture and show him.

 

                "Seen her before??" you ask. He take the picture and look at it. " Hwe Ji??" he ask making you nod your head. " She usually come here." he said. "With the same guy or different??" you ask. "Different ofcourse. She always come here and flirt with the rich boys. She is a one night stander though." he said while looking at your face. You widen your eyes. "You mean a ??" you ask. He nod his head and smile cutely at you. " Why are you asking about her??" he ask. "Well since you know that she's a ,it's easier." you said. "She date with this guy to get close to the second guy." you said. The bartender look at you. " The second guy is your boyfriend.Am I right?" he ask. "Kindda.You're clever though." you said. "She's there." the bartender said and point at the group of boys. You look closely and you can see Hwe Ji making out with a guy.

                  You took out your phone and took some pictures. You look at the bartender. " She come here everyday??" you ask. He nod. "She come here everyday and make out with different person everyday." he said. You nod your head. " I'll come here again. See you tomorrow." you said but before you wanna go, he stopped you. " Bae Sang." he held out his hand. "Mikki." you shake it and get out from the place. You smell your clothes. " Ewww...I smell like a garbage." you make a digusted face. You were about to when you hear a familiar voice . You turn around and saw Hwe Ji and a guy are making out not far from you. You smirk and capture their picture.

               You get home and arrange the groceries before get in your bed. You look at the pictures and smirk. " I'll gather as many proof you want." you said. You notice that there's a message from and unknown number.

" Anyeong Mikki, this is Min Ji. We recently heard a news that there's another girl got bullied. She is a girl who gave Daehyun bento. Daehyun thanked her but after that, it was heard that she didn't come to school. Her friends vsit her and she said Hwe Ji bullied her. There's a guy I know that can take the pictures of Hwe Ji bullied the girls. He have the pictures of Hwe Ji bulied the girls. His name is Gwak Min Jun. He is the  mystery prez of the photograph club. You can meet him if you want. -Min Ji- " you read.

" Ne.I would love to meet him. I'll meet you tomorrow. Be careful ok.Thank you for the information." you reply.

                 * The plan started perfectly.* you thought and smile.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Plans going smoothely~~