CHAPTER 22

RULES!!RULES!!RULES!! (editing)

 

                It's been a week since Seth appa died. The principal give you a week of holiday amd this is the last day of the holiday. You've been through of the death but you sometimes will cried in your room at night. Teen Top and BAP visit you 4 times that week and when they did that Chihoon will always hanging out with his friends. He still follow Seth appa's order to not let anybody knows your relationship with him. The truth will be revealed at the right time. Kris visit you almost everyday but mostly night because he knew that Teen Top and BAP will visit you in the day time.

                You and Chihoon visit Seth appa's and Chihoon's omma's grave everyday in that week. He would always buy flowers for both of their parents. " Although you didn't get the chance to meet with Yeon Ju, I bet you'll happy to know that you have a daughter. " Chihoon once said to his mother. You too, didn't had the chance to meet with Chihoon's omma (your omma) but you know she's very pretty and kind since Chihoon give you his mother's picture and tells her how great omma is.

                There's one thing change after the death of Seth appa. It's your attitude obviously. You become your old self after your parents died. The cold and quite girl that just don't give a damn what is she doing and what people think. But you tried your best to not show it to Chihoon,Teen Top ,BAP and Kris. But they DO notice your change. You don't talk or smile often. You just 'thought' to everybody.

                                                    ******************************************

                  You wake up and did your morning routine like usual. You get down and started to make breakfast for you and Chihoon. Chihoon sit down on at table and wait for you to serve the breakfast. You finished cook pancakes and scramble egg. You pour some maple syrup and give the plate of pancakes to Chihoon and enjoy the breakfast. After you two finished eating, you sit at the living room. " When do you will go back to China?" you ask Chihoon. " Maybe the day after tomorrow. Are you ok with that. I mean live in this house alone. Who will pay the bills and the foods??" Chihoon ask worriedly. You force a smile for him. " I'll find a job. I'm sure I can live here alone. Trust me. There's some money in my account too you know." you said. Chihoon sigh. "If you need any money, just call me. I'll give you. " he said. " I'm fine. Kwenchanayo." you said. "If there's any BIG problem, then I'll call you." you continue. Chihoon just nod his head understanding.   " Ahh!! I remember something. After I finished my study for about one more year, I'll take over appa's company at Korea. " Chihoon said. " Really? Then who will lead the company this year??" you ask. "Appa's secretary. I'll go to his company once in awhile to learn how to coperate the company." he said. "I'm glad that appa make a company at Korea not at China. It will be difficult for you to go to China if the company is there." you said. Chihoon nod his head.

               You get to your room and change to your school uniform. You wear your jacket and put on your sunglasses. When you are just getting out from the house, a car hon in front of your house. A tall handsome figure get out from the familiar Audi. You smile at Kris. " What makes you come here early in this morning?" you ask. Kris hug you and rest his chin on your head. " I miss my bestfriend. How's your morning??" Kris ask you. You look at him and smile alittle. "Like usual except there's no Seth appa." you said. " I come to send you to school." he said making your eyes widen. " Really?? It's the first time you send me to school you know." you said and get in the car.     " I'll send you to school from now. Your house isn't far from my house. We use the same road by the way." he said and drove off. " I'm gonna find a job from now. I don't want to rely on Seth appa's money forever. " you said making Kris widen his eyes. " Really? Where? " he ask. " I'm gonna ask Taejun oppa if there's empty spot in his cafe." you said. " Owh..the Mint cafe?? " Kris ask. "Yupp." you said. The two of you arrive at the school gate making students gawed at the luxurious car.         "Who could that be?? " some student ask.

                  You get out from the car making the students groan in envy. " She again?? " "Urghhh!! She just ruined my day." " I hate her."

                  You ignore the glares with your poker face. You get to your 'NEW' locker and look at it. Students sneared at you. Your locker were trashed by who knows who?? There were rude words scribble and painted on your locker. The lock was ruined and the body of the locker were ed up. You open the locker revealing your torn textbooks and wet stinky things. There were many students laughing at you. "Hahahaha!!!" "She deserves that!!" "Aww~~Poor ." "Thinks she ruled this school??Pfft."  "Don't even dare to touch our kings ." they spat at you but you just remain poker face. * A very nice day after Seth appa died.* you thought.

                     You were about to walk away but stopped at the  ' welcome back queenkas '.

" It's been a week since you didn't come to school. Where have you gone? Hiding? " Hyo Seong said. You look at her with your emotionless face making Hyo Seong gasp in disbelieve. " Yah!! She's talking to you .Are you deaf??" Zinger push your shoulder. " I heard you just lost your father. Opps!! I mean another father. I didnt know you were adopted. Aww..pity you little orphan." Sun Hwa cares your hair. Everybody laugh at you. "She's an orphan!!! " hahahaha!!" " So poor!!! " . She tries to make you mad or cry but it didn't happen due to your stone heart making her eyes widen disbelieve too. You have the urge to flip her and punch her face but you just calm down.

                    " Yah.I'm talking to you." she push your cheek.Not slap.Just push.

" Tsk..tsk..tsk..Stuborn girl. Oh yeah.. I just wanna said if I saw you hang out with Teen Top andd BAP again,we'll sure make your life a living hell." Ji Eun said before walk away slightly push you at the shoulder.

                  Teen Top and BAP were just arrive when Secret walk away. They saw what happened but too late to help you. They get to you and ask you questions. They were worried about you. Their questions and worriness just pass you like the wind. You didn't listen or hear a single thing. You stood there staring blankly at the hallway. You walk away from them with your still emotionless face. You get in the class and sit at your usual seat that are now scribbled and doodled with rude and hars comments. You didn't give a damn about that and just sit at your place. L.Joe and the rest of Teen Top and BAP look at you with worried eyes. " She act like a robot. I don't like when noona is like this. It's scared."  Zelo said with sad tone. The other just sigh.

                  Daehyun look at you with worried face. Since no one sit next to you (after the queenkas are back.they threat if anyone friends with her,they also will make their life as living hell.), Daehyun grab his bag and sit next to you.He tap your shoulder and you look at him. "I'll sit here from now." Daehyun said making the girls in the class gasp in jelousy. They send you glares and hurtful comments making Teen Top and BAP glare deadly at them. They instantly keep quite.

                    The teacher get in the class and find out the class is extreamly quite. She just shrung and starts the class. During the class, you were looking out of your window while Daehyun just look at your beautiful face. * In any state are you,you are still the most beautiful girl I have ever seen.* he thought. *If you could know my feelings Mikki-ah* he thought.

 

                                                       *******************************************

 

                      The lunch bell rings and students running towards the canteen waiting to wolf down the foods. You slowly walk to the canteen with Daehyun and L.Joe at your side and Teen Top and BAP on your back. Students want to put a prank on you but seeing you with the school kingkas making them canceled it. You lined up and buy the food. You get out from the canteen and headed towards your usual eating place with Teen Top and BAP. All of you sit and started to eat hungrily. The mood is somehow calm although no one had talked yet but it turned the total opposite when the school queeka come over. "Uwaa!! My oppas are eating together!!" Sun Hwa shouted. JiEun instantly garb onto Daehyun's arm making you flinch at the sudden hurt at your heart. "We are NOT your oppas!! The last time I know, you're older than all of us." Zelo scowled with his furious tone. " Shut up kiddo." she glare at Zelo but he just give her his I don't give a ing face.  

                Daehyun glare at Ji Eun and tore her hands off from him making her whine. " aww..my poor baby Hyunnie.Don't be so angry." JiEun pout. Daehyun rolled his eyes. Hyo Seong spot you sitting next to L.Joe come to you. " You again??" she shouted. She come closer to you and whisper something to your ears. " Didn't we just warned you to not hang out with my boys??" she ask but you just remain emotionless making her fired up. " I'm so done with you. I'll make your life a leaving hell. " she hiss at your ear.Ji Eun took the milk box nearby and pour it to you. Daehyun who saw that instantly wrap his arm around your waist and sheild you from the milk. Some of the milk manage to get to you but Daehyun is the one who drained with milk now. Your eyes are slightly widen. You can hear his heart beat against you. *He just saved me* you thought. Daehyun let you go and turn around looking at the pale face Ji Eun. " What did you just did to her??" Daehyun ask with crimson eyes making Ji Eun shiver. " I'm sorry oppa. I didn't mean it." she said faking a cry. Daehyun grab her wrist tightly making her whimper. "Aw!!Aw!!Aw!! Stop it oppa. It hurts." she plead. Daehyun let go off her wrist making her rub her now reddened wrist. She glare at you before leave the place."I'll make you regret doing that Jung.Dae.Hyun." Ji Eun said.

                 Teen Top and BAP gather around Daehyun and you."Kwenchana??" they ask.You look at Daehun. *Kwenchana??* you thought. Daehyun nod and smile. "I'm ok.Don't worry. I just need to change my clothes." he said. " You should wash your face.There's some milk there."Daehyun said and smile. " Thank you Daehyun."you said and get to the toilet.

                  You enter the toilet and the same time,Secret come in smirking. "Well..well..well..look who's here.The ty ." Sun Hwa said. You just wash your face and your hand not minding them. Hyo Seong look at her friends and smirk. They nod their head and take a backet of water and dump it at you making you drenched with water. You look at them who were high five -ing. You take that water and fill it with ALOTS of water. They look at you weirdly. "Y..yah.What are you doing?" Zinger ask slightly sutter. You take the bucket and pour it down to  them  making down shout with their shrill voice. "Kyaaaaaa!!!!"

                  You lean at the drenched Hyo Seong and smirk. " I wont tolerate with you es if you mess up with my friends." you said with your ice peircing voice making Hyo Seong startled at there. You get out from the toilet and headed towards your locker to find your sports attire. Then you realise that your locker was ruined. "Aishh!! Chincha.Those ing es I'll sure make their life a living hell.Don't underestimate me SE.CR.ET." you curse. Since you are all drenched with water,you know that the teacher will give you detention if you get in the class wet.So you decided to go to the rooftop and dried yourself. You climb the countless stairs and get to the rooftop.

                     It's an abandoned place so not everyone knows that place. Eventhough it's an abondoned place,it it squicky clean and there's a big low table there. *Just like TOP Acd.* you thought. You sit on it and lay down flat. You look at the sky and smile when you thought about Seth appa. Your eyes started to close and you fell asleep.

" Mikki-ah" someone shook you.

"Miki-ah.Wake up.It's late now." you slowly open your eyes at the familiar voice.

                    You wake up and rub your sleepy eyes. You look at the one who shook you. "Daehyun?"you ask him.He nod his head. "It's late you know. Why did you come here?? We search everywhere for you." Daehyun hug you making you startled at his action.Your face instantly turn red. Daehyun touch your slightly damp hair. "Why are your hair wet??" Daehyun ask you. You shook your head. "I wash my hair too??" you said.Daehyun smile and hug you again. "I'm so worried about you,you know?You didn't get to class after that. We thought that you go home but I knew you'll message someone first."Daehyun said.

                      "How did you know I were here?"you ask. Daehyun smile."My instinct." he said. You smile at him. "Let's go home shall we??" he ask and held out his hand. You grab his hand. "We shall."

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOVE ~~~~