twenty nine ; growing popularity

Answer Me 2009
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

{ The Start }

"What are you doing, Summer? We have practice soon," asked Miseul as she walked into the computer room. Hyemi and she had recently come back from a shooting of the drama she was filming for the year. It was called Shut Up Flower Boy Band! To be honest, she was surprised how she landed the main role, but the CEO had sent her to various auditions and she had performed well. She was tired, but she knew that this drama would help with the group's popularity.

Well, that was why she was so tired. The girl turned around from the laptop that sat on her desk and smiled lightly. She then beckoned the girl over and then said, "I'm responded to fancafe messages. We have a lot more fans this comeback. Let's turn on the webcam and talk with the fans a bit."

"I don't have makeup on," Miseul responded quickly and Summer just giggled. The girl then told her, "You're pretty regardless, Miseul! But if you don't want to, let's answer questions at least!"

official_star: Ahhhh!! It's so late, why is everybody on??? It's Star here~ Miseul and I are going to answer a few questions!! leave some here and we'll answer it!! >:D

shooting_star98: We're studying for exams!! ;n; star and miseul please leave dreamers lots of support!! we'll support you during your next comeback! we were in love is awesome!

emideer: hi!!! where's emi? are you guys healthy? what's the comeback song called? I can't stop listening to We Were In Love. it's very good.

goodmorninghyer1: Daydream is so pretty~ share a selca! It'll give me motivation to study on this cold day...

miseuli: Stay healthy! Miseul you're so busy...don't hurt yourself okay???

wintersummer: Are you eating well? It looks like you didn't eat enough in America. Don't diet and ruin your pretty body...

beautifuljung34:  you guys need to comeback soon~ I can't wait. I'm a new fan because of the dramas that Emi and Miseul are in, but it stills feels like forever!!

102 MORE MESSAGES

official_star: Did someone say selca to give strength during exams?! hehe...here's a selca from Miseul and I~ no makeup for our special fans! stay strong and study hard!! the song will make your heart pit-a-pat a lot~ so expect a lot!! i love dreamers!! we will be back soon and show you our skills we gained in america kekeke! we have practice now, so, see you later!!!! be good, okay? and stay healthy in winter!!!

"Let's take a picture together really quickly," Miseul suggested to Summer, and the younger girl agreed quickly. The two took Miseul's phone and then snapped a picture. After a few moments, they uploaded it to the computer and attached it to a message for their fans. After Summer and Miseul agreed that it was satisfactory, Summer posted it on the fancafe and then closed the laptop.

"Okay, practice now!" Summer said as Hyemi, Minjung, Hyeri peeped their heads into the room. Minjung chuckled and said, "Good, we were about to grab you. We have to practice the song a few more times before the music video release and the music shows."

"I can't believe we've been singing and dancing at practice at the same time," Hyemi said as the group walked down the halls. She looked at the ceiling and then added, "We'd normally practice them separately."

Minjung grinned and then ruffled the maknae's hair lightly. She exclaimed, "Well, it made us better performers. I can't believe we actually had a week long class on how to interact with the audience when we were in America! We could've done things!"

The girls agreed. Once they got to the practice room, they flipped the switches to turn on the lights. When they entered the room, they saw their manager sleeping. The girls laughed to themselves a bit, but they truthfully knew he was exhausted. He had spent so much time busing the girls from their activities, back and forth. With Hyemi's and Miseul's dramas as well as Summer's occasional variety show appearances, he had just as little sleep as the girls.

"I'm awake!" the manager exclaimed, jumping up from his chair. He looked at the girls and they burst out into laughter once more. He frowned at them, but he just then shook his head and gave up on saying anything. "You guys ready for practice? The CEO wants a dance practice video up, and this is the only time you guys are all free."

"Yes, we are," Miseul said, nodding to what their manager had said. After that, he gave them microphones and smiled lightly at them. 

"Miseul, take it easy," the manager sighed, "Your schedule is crazy, and we don't want you fainting on stage. Same you with Summer."

The girls looked all tired when they were finished with their practice, but they were not expecting to have to deal with some more craziness.

"Guess who's here!" a voice sang as they sat down to take a drink of water. The girls shifted their heads to the door, and Minjung's eyebrow raised. Camden was at the door along with Jaesun. As soon as they waved at the duo, the boys entered in the room and sat next down to the girl.

"Crazy Camden and his sidekick, Jaesun," Summer said, sticking her tongue out at the two boys. Camden faked a hurt expression and he then said, "Well, we're just here to say good luck with your comeback! We heard the pre-release and it's amazing."

"Yeah," Jaesun grinned as he sat next to Hyeri with a smile, "We also have some other good news."

"Are you guys finally debuting?" Hyeri and Hyemi chimed at the same time. The girls looked at each other and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter