the characters

Answer Me 2009
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

daydream.

 

miseul the main dancer, sub-vocal, leader, and rising nation's princess.

Miseul, the leader of Daydream, is known for many things on variety shows. Strange facial expression and reactions, freestyle dancing, and her on the dot intelligence are all apart of what she is known for. The girls of Daydream look up to her for her hardworking attitude that gets them all into shape. Though she seems a bit snarky to some, they all appreciate that she brought them together to form Daydream. The fans, or Dreamers, praise her for her top-notch dancing skills, her developing acting skills, and her fountain of knowledge. She's closest with Hyeri.

real name - lee miseul
nicknames - mimi, smartie, seul-queen, south korea's next it girl
birthday + age (as of mid-2012) - may 10th, 1993 + 19
special variety skills - strange facial expressions, y/cute dancing
best friends - nam woohyun (of infinite)
focus points - dance, vocals, acting, and intelligence
ideal type - sunggyu of infinite

 

hyeri the lead vocal, lead dancer, and magical MC.

Hyeri's absolutely unstoppable on variety shows, and well, she's only second to Star of Daydream. When they ask her to do her special skill, she usually breaks out the kkab/kkap dance or tells them she can cook a mean nine dish dinner. The Daydream girls appreciate her ability to lend an ear and solve problems if she has the power to do so. They enjoy her cooking a lot since she knows her way around the kitchen as well. Among the Dreamer fandom, she's known as the member who just captures everyone's eyes with her stage presense, kick vocals, and dancing skills. She's closest with Miseul.

real name - kwon hyeri
nicknames - dodo bird, kwonique, hyemperess
birthday + age (as of mid-2012) - june 6th, 1994 + 18
special variety skills - kkab/kkap dance, uncontrollable winking
best friends - jo taejoon (of phoenix)
focus points - dance, vocals, variety, and cooking.
ideal type - t.o.p. of big bang.

 

star the lead rapper, lead dancer, vocal, and variety princess.

When Summer is asked to do something crazy on a variety show, well, you can guess she'll probably break out into her many skits that involve only herself. She's absolutely unstoppable and almost every MC enjoys having her to add a bit of strangeness to their show. Before Daydream got popular, she would always find some way to get her fellow members into the limelight as she wanted to shine as a group. Though she can be quite overbearing and blunt, all the girls know that she means well in the end despite her rough edges. She'll always give her honest opinion, and most of them appreciate it. Among the Dreamer fandom, she's known for being the most approachable, crazy-fun, and talented in three different areas. She's closest to Minjung.

real name - park summer (summer)
nicknames - minnie, mini, kirby, superstar
birthday + age (as of mid-2012) - february 9th, 1995 + 16
special variety skills - self-skits, crab walk, playing songs on bottles
best friends - nam chaeyi (sm trainee)
focus points - rap, vocals, dance, guitar, and variety.
ideal type - dongwoo of infinite

 

minjung the main rapper, visual/face, sub-vocal, and hit maker.

Minjung might be just one of those gals who are born for variety shows with her confidence and charisma. Her speciality? She can drink a can of soda in one go or at least she claims she can. As the eldest member in Daydream, she takes care of all the girls and makes sure that they're happy, healthy, and humble. Despite being one of the more confident members, Minjung does have her moments in which she is quite scared. Her relationships aren't the most stable, and well, let's leave it at that. The Daydream members all say that she's always there to brighten the mood and protect them regardless of what happens. According to the Dreamer fandom, she's  known for her on-and-off switch of iness and cuteness, amazing rap flow and diction, and beauty. Oh, and don't forget her pranks... She's closest to the maknae line since she takes care of them a lot.

real name - zhang meijing / jang minjung
nicknames - meimei, prankjung, min-goddess
birthday + age (as of mid-2012) - december 22nd, 1992 + 19
special variety skills - drinking a can of soda in one go, acting like the grudge, pranks
best friends - zhang yixing (lay of exo)
focus points - rap, vocals, piano, pranks, and fashion
ideal type - song seunghoon

 

emi the main vocalist, maknae, and angelic actress.

When someone asks the maknae of Daydream her special skill on variety shows, she responds that she's really good at being a fish and imitating the older members of Daydream! Though she seems to be a crybaby, she always tries to consider the thoughts of others and pushes her feelings aside. According to the Daydream gals, she always has an open shoulder to cry on though she doesn't like talking about herself. Amongst the Dreamers, she's known for her unbeatable vocals, composition skills, and ever-so-endearing acting. She's closest to Minjung among the Dreamer girls.

real name - seul hyemi
nicknames - sashimi, deermi, angelic act-dol, mini-jessica
birthday + age (as of mid-2012) - november 28th, 1995 + 15
special variety skills - imitations of animals and people
best friends - kim namjoo (of apink)
focus points - acting, vocals, guitar, composing.
ideal type - onew of shinee


phoenix.

taejoon the main dancer, vocal, leader, and not punny.

Taejoon's the leader of five idiots, and well, he should be worried because he has to keep them all in check. His speciality on variety is just being himself which equals lame jokes and terrible puns that no one finds funny. It's a joy that DJ tells him to shut up before he tells his latest puns about how many dollars he has after GOT7's debut. The PHOENIX boys respect him for various reasons including the long training time he put in order to debut as well as the fact that he takes care of them to the best of his ability. The fans, or teardrops, love him as he's true to himself and takes care of their wellbeing when possible.

real name - jo taejoon
nicknames - punjoon, babysitter
birthday + age (as of mid-2012) - july 13th, 1993 + 17
special variety skills - terrible puns, weird jokes, strange dancing
best friends - kwon hyeri (of daydream)
focus points - vocals, dance, puns, and ambition
ideal type - kwon hyeri of daydream, sooyoung of snsd or suzy of miss a.

dj the main rapper, visual, and local gossip girl.

What is Jaesun doing? The world may never know, but he does make a very sassy gossip girl. He's known on variety shows for rivaling the sassiness of the legendary Brian Joo, but also, for never knowing when to shut the frickle frackle flook up. Despite being very easily frustrated, he's very loyal to the PHOENIX boys and would never leave them despite liking the underground rap scene better. Amongst the fans, he's known for being the ever-so-cute yet fierce rapper that likes aegyo and tripping. Did we mention that he's the local AMENT ert?

real name - do jaesun
nickname - sleeping beauty, trip-jae, ert
birthday + age (as of mid-2012) - august 14th, 1993 + 17
special variety skills - tripping, aegyo, modeling, fresstyle rap, and sass.
best friends - kim hyunjae (of PHOENIX)
focus points - rap, gossping, composing, and tripping
ideal type - dj of phoenix, lee hyori or hyeri of daydream

 

hyunjae the lead vocal, rapper, face, and forest log.

Hyunjae's speciality is pretending to be a log in all honesty, but everyone appreciates it as logs are great to sit on. Besides that, he's great at making the noises of various bugs and animals. Despite being slightly conceited, he always buys the other members stuff and cooks them great food because they remind of his younger b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter