fifteen ; past

Answer Me 2009
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 { Friends or Foes? }

February 25th, 2011.

Really. If Summer had to be honest, Hyemi's little "angel" attitude was getting on her nerves. She never stood up for herself, and she just sat there...as she waited for life to happen to her. Really, she didn't see why she had two boys who really liked her a lot. She just seemed...boring in comparison to the other girls at Aurora Media Entertainment. During their first variety show appearance, she took reigns along side the older members to keep the audience lively. Hyeri was quite fiesty, Minjung had her own playful style, and Miseul knew how to insert a witty comment or use wordplay. The maknae sat there like a potato, and even the most interesting MCs couldn't get her to entertain the crowd.

On the other hand, Hyemi was rather taken back by Summer's lively attitude. Sure, the other girls were quite upbeat, but she had not met someone with a personality anything like the girl who was older than her by merely a year or so. She felt uncomfortable with the girl, and she often spent most of her time away from the rest of the group as she felt...suffocated. She didn't like variety, but she liked singing.

After a while, it became quite clear the two youngest members didn't get along as well as they thought they would have. In fact, the elder girls got along with each other despite having very different ideals and ages. Without much difficulty, they clicked.

So, the three older girls of Daydream decided it be best to get them to work together on one of the few hours they had to themselves. They had to record another stage in two hours, but until then, they could fool around. They decided that Hyeri would go to Hyemi as Hyeri had a rather explosive temper...just like Summer. Minjung and Miseul would go get Summer.

Miseul just hoped this would work out correctly.

"You think this is going to actually get them to become closer?" Minjung asked as she raised an eyebrow curiously. Miseul was listening to INFINITE's most recent comebacks (after Myungsoo and a certain leader constantly texted her to). She tapped her fingers to the beat and then pulled her headphones off.

"I don't see why not," she responded as the trio continued to walk through the halls of the HQ. Hyeri let out a sigh. The two were always quite positive, but she saw that there were more...difficulties besides their personality.

"Doubt it," Hyeri inserted. The two girls looked at her like she was quite crazy.

"C'mon, Hyeri, be positive," Minjung scolded the younger girl. They turned right and were now all sitting in the training room that Daydream usually stayed in (and sometimes slept and ate in) "If you think negatively, nothing positive will come out of it."

Hyeri chuckled darkly to herself and then sighed. She then explained her rationale, "Summer and Hyemi don't get along not because of their personalities, but because they come from two different worlds. I think time is the only thing that can make them grow closer."

"You're just looking at the worst possible scneario," Miseul then responded.

"No, I'm looking at reality," the lead vocal stubbornly stated, shaking her head and letting out a sigh. After a moment, they saw the two youngest members join them.

"What did you need us for?" asked Summer as she raised her eyebrow curiously. Hyemi just stood there as she was unsure of what to say.

"We're going to share our feelings," Minjung said playfully which alarmed the duo. Though they respected the older members, they still wouldn't consider them close enough to share genuine feelings with them.

"No, no, no," Hyeri started as she noticed how both of them looked nervous or were shifting uncomfortably. She held both hands up and then smiled brightly. "We're just here to say a few things."

Miseul stood up and the two other elder girls followed suit. She then clapped together her hands and said, "We'll always be there for you guys, so, don't hesistate to say anything. We have to work together as one team, and if we don't understand each other, we can't work together well. So, every Friday we will be doing one activity that each member likes in order to get to know each other better. I asked our manager and he said that was totally fine as long as we film it for our MTV diary show."

"That's a good idea," Summer said. Sure, she knew the rest of the girls, but they didn't know each other's hobbies, likes, and dislikes. Besides that they all shared the same passion for performing, singing, dancing, rapping, and acting.

"So, we're going to start with Minjung," Hyeri exclaimed, "Since she suggested this and all."

The younger members turned to their rapper and she tapped her foot as she thought about what she wanted to. Watching Korean dramas was a most certain no as that was her guilty pleasure while clubbing was certainly a no go as most of the members were still under age. It then hit her. They could go to an amusement park or at least the small one nearby. The only problem was the price as they were making little to no money at this time.

"Let's go eat some spicy food," she decided on. Maybe more expensive and dangerous things could wait for later. "My friend Yixing took me to a place a while back."

The girls nodded as Miseul went to fetch the camcorder from the closet. She turned it on and the girls began w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter