Chapter 6

The Art Of Love []

Junsu's P.O.V.


"It's not good. Do it again." Changmin said and I shot him a glare.

"Thanks Changmin, I'd say it myself." Minwoo replied smirking lightly. I knew what he was thinking. We were practicing Minwoo's new song, I was supposed to sing it, but somehow I would always go off key in one part.

The classes ended half an hour ago and we were tired, but decided to stay and practice a little bit. That new guy, Yoochun, was with us and I liked him. He was a nice guy, helpful too. He had smart suggestions, helping Minwoo and making things easier in more then one way. He would even ease the tension building up between me and Changmin.

Thank god we weren't alone, with Minwoo and Yoochun in the room it was safe enough to think we won't kill each other. But why did he have to stay after classes? It's not like he did anything. Except pi$$ing me off. Oh well, it was his main purpose ever since we met, so what's new? Like it wasn't enough I had to go to classes with him now I had to live with him as well. Too much Shim Changmin invading my life, I was afraid I won't be able to handle it. But the thought of him making me break down - it was making me furious every time. I sure won't let him win.

I started singing again, but my voice broke at the same place again. Changmin the jerk sighed loudly, but as I shot him a look I noticed he had a barely visible smirk on his face. Making fun of me again, daring me again?

"Junsu..." Minwoo sighed as well and shook his head. "It's like this..." he started explaining, but Changmin cut him off.

"Let me do it hyung!" he said pretending to be annoyed, like he wanted to get it over with and go home, but he sounded way to cheerful for that. Minwoo looked at him, then back at me, but there was nothing he could do. I gritted my teeth as I listened to Changmin sing the song perfectly.

"That's it." Minwoo nodded. "You can do it Junsu?"

"Of course." I said cockily and glanced at Changmin again who scoffed and rolled his eyes at me.

"Guys, I think we should finish for today, I have to go." Yoochun said and I smiled at him thankfully. I didn't want to go through another humiliation, proving Changmin right again. He wasn't better than me. Too bad I couldn't escape him, I couldn't practice in my room now, not with him there.

"Alright, I'll see you guys tomorrow." Minwoo nodded picking up his stuff. I quickly gathered my things and left the classroom first, doing my best to avoid going back to the room with Changmin. As I passed him I shot him a look, but he smiled slightly and winked at me. That little...


JunJin's P.O.V.


I walked into my room and sat down on my chair, leaning back slightly. The door opened soon after and Minwoo came in as well.

"Hey!" I said smiling and taking my sketchbook out of my bag.

"Hey. How was your first day?" Minwoo asked sitting down on his bed.

"Fun." I said. "Okay, not exactly fun, but it was good." I shrugged taking pencil and starting drawing.

"Good." He nodded. "I met your brother."

"Oh yeah? What's Yoochunnie doing?" I smirked. He hated when I called him that.

"He's... nothing like you." Minwoo replied.

"That's true." I nodded laughing slightly, still looking at my work.

"It's weird... to think of you guys being related." He continued. "It's like, you're so outgoing and talkative while he's all shy and more into himself. We did talk a bit and he met other guys, but he wasn't exactly open for conversation."

"Yeah, he's like that when he meets someone for the first time. He'll start talking soon enough. Just don't expect him to talk endlessly. Especially about himself. He can be a big mystery. My brother." I joked. It was pretty true, Yoochun wasn't opening up to just anyone. I was his brother and I couldn't quite understand him. Even I wasn't that close to him. Sometimes I would feel bad because of it, but I would just think that he'll turn to me when the time comes and forget about it. I'm waiting for that moment to come.


Hyesung's P.O.V.


Dongwan was already in our room by the time I came back from my classes. He smiled looking up from his work as I sat down across from him.

"What's up?" he asked.

"Nothing, we have new guy in the class. Park JunJin. Jae mentioned him when we saw each other the other day. He's his roommate's brother." I replied. "Seems like a nice guy." I shrugged.

"Cool." He nodded.

"Have you talked to Eric and Yunho yet?" I asked.

"No, not yet. I will soon. I talked to the professor though and he approved my film. He likes the story." He said smiling.

"When will I be able to hear about it?" I asked standing up and walking over to him. I hugged him from behind and glanced over his shoulder, but he quickly put the papers away. "You're mean." I pouted pulling away from him, but he caught my wrist and pulled me into his lap. I blushed suddenly, but he laughed.

"Soon... can you wait till the movie is done?" he teased as I was struggling to get away from him. He didn't let me go, I hated being so weak.

"You are mean." I repeated looking at him.

"Sungie, you know your opinion is important to me and this movie is important to me as well. But as much as I would like to hear what you think about it I want to finish it before I show it to you. And no, you can't ask anyone about it. I'm not gonna talk about it to anyone beside Eric and Yunho anyway." He said looking back at me.

"Fine... I don't know why you want to keep it a secret even from me, but alright." I said still pouting. Before, he would always share his ideas with me first. Even before he would start writing it. I wanted to understand the change in his behavior now, but it was hard. Suddenly I felt like I was drifting apart from him. I didn't want to believe that, it scared me so much. But I had to let it go. I was overreacting, that must be it.

"Are you alright?" he asked waking me up from my thoughts. I gave him a small smile, believing it's convincing enough.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said finally standing up and moving away from him. "I have to meet Jae." I lied grabbing my jacket. "I'll see you later." I added and walked out of the room.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


I didn't have anywhere to go, I just noticed the tension filling the room, so I thought the best way to get rid of it was to call it a day before Changmin and Junsu kill each other.

Just as I was about to lie down someone knocked on the door. I walked up to it and opened it.

"Oh, Yoochun, hi." Changmin smiled at me. "Is this JaeJoong's room?"

"Yeah, he's my roommate." I nodded letting Min in. "He hasn't come back from classes yet." I added motioning to Changmin to sit down. He smiled and sat down and I continued. "How do you know Jae?"

"Oh, we've been friends for a long time. Actually, I'm his boyfriend's... I mean, ex-boyfriend's best friend." He said. "It's weird not to call them a couple." He said more to himself and I frowned as I remembered.


Flashback


"So, you're a freshman?" he asked.

"No, I'm in my third year, I just transferred here." I replied.

"Cool, we're the same year." He smiled. "What are you studying?"

"Music." I replied. "You?"

"Drama. But one of my best friends is majoring music. Singing actually." He said cheerfully.


End of Flashback


I have to stop thinking about him, he's Jae's ex. At least for now... he's forbidden for me.

"Hey..." I heard Jae enter the room and turned to him. "Min!" he said happily and hugged the younger boy.

"Hey Jae, what's up?" Min asked, sitting back down.

"I suppose you heard." Jae started.

"Yeah, other then that?" Min changed the subject smoothly.

I've been watching this guy a lot today and he had one amazing ability - to talk about anything and change subjects smoothly. Unless you knew he did it on purpose you could never really tell. Changmin was an interesting person, he was extremely smart, but he wasn't exactly a nerd. It was obvious he studied hard, but he also had this look of a playful, innocent boy. I was positive girls around the campus were crazy about him. He was good looking and compared to Junsu, who was obviously a cocky player - girls surrounded him the moment he stepped out of the classroom, Changmin looked like an inexperienced child. However, talking to Changmin gave a completely different picture of him. He was much more mature then Junsu. Looks can definitely trick us. I was surprised.

"Other than that... well, I do have a great new roommate here." Jae chuckled pointing to me. I laughed as well.

"You guys get along great I see." Changmin said looking at the two of us. "If only I could say the same..." he sighed.

"Who's your roommate?" I asked curiously. I didn't know a lot of people here, but I was curious. JaeJoong looked like I read his thoughts, I knew he wanted to ask the same thing.

"The worst person alive." Changmin said darkly. I raised my eyebrows.

"You mean Kim Junsu?" JaeJoong said smirking lightly.

"How did you know?" I asked. "Junsu? He seems nice."

"Key word is 'seems'." Changmin nodded.

"He is nice." JaeJoong interrupted Min and smiled. "But he still is the worst person alive according to Min."

"But why?" I asked, but Jae mouthed 'I'll tell you later' and I nodded knowingly.

"Long story... don't ask..." Changmin shook his head dramatically and laughed. "I actually came here to avoid meeting him as long as possible." He admitted and I laughed as well.

"But we've just been with him." I said.

"Don't remind me." Min rolled his eyes. "By the way, thanks for ending that practice, who knows where it would lead us." JaeJoong looked at me weirdly and I mouthed 'I'll tell you later' in return, causing him to smirk. "Alright guys, I'm going, I can't avoid him forever, can I?" Changmin sighed standing up. "Jae, don't be a stranger, we're still friends no matter what happened... you know..." he said.

"Of course we are sweety Min." Jae smiled patting him on the back and closing the door soon after Changmin went out of the room.

"Now, tell me what was that all about." I demanded as soon as Jae turned to me. He smirked and started the so-called 'Famous MinSu story'.


Hyesung's P.O.V.


Taking a cup of coffee at Heechul's I went back to the dorms, not knowing what to do to kill time. I decided it was probably the best to just check on Jae. I didn't want to lie to Wannie, I just wanted to get out of there, it hurt to think that he had secrets I didn't know about now. Since I said I'm meeting Jae I might as well make it true.

I started walking towards Jae's room, but then spotted him and some guy, I assumed his new roommate, walking out of it. And then the other two familiar figures approached them. I quickly hid behind a nearby wall. I didn't need to see him. I didn't want to see him.


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


"Yoochun!" I heard someone say and both me and Yoochun turned around. JunJin and Minwoo. Great!

"Oh, hi, Jin." Yoochun said and turned to me. "You met my brother?" he asked me and I nodded.

"Hi Jin." I said and Jin smiled at me. "You met Minwoo, right?" Jin asked Yoochun.

"Yeah, Yoochun actually helped me with my song today." Minwoo replied before Yoochun could open his mouth. I glared at him, it was so typical of Minwoo. He always had to be the focus of every conversation. Centre of the attention. "Thanks man." Minwoo continued and Yoochun smiled.

"Any time." He replied.

"Well, Jae, long time no seen." Minwoo turned to me. God, he made me sick.

"Not long enough." I muttered looking back at him.

"I heard you guys broke up." Minwoo continued.

"I heard you broke up with Hyesung." I glared at him. It wasn't his business if I broke up with Yunho or not.

"Good news travel fast." Minwoo smirked twisting the common saying.

"You..." I stopped myself before I said something nasty. Yoochun grabbed my hand, steadying me. I hated the guy in front of me, how dares he?

"I see you already found yourself a new boyfriend." Minwoo said glancing at our hands.

"Yoochunnie? He's not even gay." Jin laughed lightly and I realized how different the two of them were. JunJin didn't even know his own brother, he didn't understand him. I glanced at Yoochun, but it seemed like he didn't even pay attention to what Jin was saying.

"Yes, he is." I said smiling. You'll get it now, you both will. "Right, Yoochun? You love guys." I said smiling at him and squeezing his hand lightly.

"I do." He said smiling back at me and then looked at JunJin. I smirked watching his facial expression change. He was surprised, but I didn't know if it was a pleasant surprise or not. I looked at Minwoo. He raised an eyebrow looking at us weirdly.

"I didn't expect it from you Jae." He said.

"Mind your own business Minwoo." I said not being able to take it anymore. What's it to him who I'm with and what I'm doing. After everything he did to Hyesung he has the nerve to come up to me and start a cheerful conversation.

"Jae..." he started sweetly again.

"Stop it!" I lost it then. "You're inconsiderate jerk who only knows how to take advantage of people. I can't believe you have the guts to come up to me and talk like nothing happened." I spat. "I'll see you Jin." I said turning to Yoochun's brother and then looked at Yoochun. "Let's go." I said quietly and pulled him with me and away from Minwoo.


Minwoo's P.O.V.


We watched them go until they disappeared around the corner. JunJin turned to me.

"JaeJoong... what a surprise... he didn't seem like a person to explode like that." JunJin chuckled.

"JaeJoong is full of surprises Jin." I replied still looking in the direction the two of them went. "That's why I have to have him."

That's why I will have him. Kim JaeJoong, you will be mine.