Chapter 12

The Art Of Love []

Junsu's P.O.V.


Closing the door behind me nonchalantly I ran to Dongwan's and Hyesung's room as fast as I could. I walked in quickly, not even paying attention to them and went straight to the bathroom.

"Ew, ew, ew, ew..." I repeated with disgust as I furiously washed my hands. I couldn't believe what I've just done. Touching Shim Changmin like that. Heck, touching Shim Changmin period. I closed my eyes shuddering at the thought and continued washing my hands, feeling like it would be best if I just peel my skin off.

I could hear Dongwan and Hyesung peeking into the bathroom curiously watching me.

"What are you doing?" Dongwan asked me raising his eyebrow and I turned around finally, as I grabbed a towel.

"Trying to peel my skin off." I replied. "Isn't it obvious?"

"Why?" Hyesung asked me. I walked between them out of the bathroom and sat down on Dongwan's bed.

"Don't ask." I shook my head, than put it in my hands. Realizing where my right hand has been just minutes ago, I quickly removed it making a disgusted face all over again.

"What did you do?" Dongwan asked suspiciously. Hyesung waited for my answer, putting his hands on his hips. I looked at them, finding them strangely resembling to my parents. I couldn't escape them. And I knew I had to tell them, even if they didn't push it, Dongwan and Hyesung were the only people that knew everything that was going on in my life. I was thankful for that.

"I touched him." I said feeling sick again.

"You touched Changmin?" Dongwan raised an eyebrow in confusion.

"Where?" Hyesung asked looking like he already knew the answer.

"You know... there..." I said blushing.

"T-there?" Dongwan asked widening his eyes, but Hyesung stayed calm. Or at least he looked like it.

"How? What exactly did you do?" he asked instead. I didn't know I'll have to draw it to him. I sighed, looking away as I showed what I did, touching myself in the exact same way. Another furious blush covered my face, as I felt even more embarrassed.

"You're kidding..." Dongwan said widening his eyes.

"You did that to sweety Min?" Hyesung asked, then started laughing. I nodded, finally looking at them.

"But... why?" Dongwan continued.

"Because he's pi$$ing me off. He's playing with me, he thinks he's all that, always better than me. Now I'm not gay like the rest of you guys and that makes me less worth all of the sudden? Just because he's 'out of the closet' and so proud of it doesn't make him any better. I like girls, that should be normal anyway, he's so... urghh..." I said furiously. "I'm not letting him win, I can play this too. Oh, you should've seen his expression." I added remembering how he reacted, I had to admit I felt satisfied at that moment. Heck, now, being able to recall it, I was even more satisfied. Oh yes, this is just the start.

Dongwan and Hyesung watched me go from miserable to happy again and I knew they must've thought I went crazy. I smiled cheesily and got up.

"I have to go guys, I have a date." I smiled and walked out. This is just the start. Should I be this happy?


Hyesung's P.O.V.


"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked Dongwan as Junsu closed the door behind him.

"He's turning gay?" Wannie smirked. "I find it funny."

"Yeah, but not that." I said lying down on my bed and thinking about what Junsu told us. "I don't think Changmin tries to prove that he's better anymore."

"There's more to it, huh?" Wannie said thinking about it as well.

"Definitely." I nodded. "And Junsu... something tells me his plan is going to backfire."

"Should we be worried?" Wannie asked again, raising his eyebrow playfully. I smiled back at him, knowing we were definitely agreeing about this one. And just as I thought, we spoke in unison.

"Absolutely not."


Yunho's P.O.V.


We were sitting at Heechul's, talking about everything. I couldn't help but notice Junjin trying to bring Eric's attention to himself just as much as I was trying to keep my own conversation with him. Eric must have felt slightly uncomfortable, since he always brought me into conversation. I didn't think he noticed my obvious interest in Junjin. I loved my best friend, but he was always so clueless. It was funny how innocent he truly was, as that didn't quite match with his appearance.

I sipped my coffee when Yoochun entered the caf�, greeted Heechul and then turned to us. He hesitated for a moment, but then approached us.

"Hi guys." He said shyly looking from Junjin and me to Eric. Their eye contact lasted for a brief second and Yoochun looked away first, still standing awkwardly next to our table.

"Wanna join us?" I asked and he smiled slightly, then sat down next to Eric.

"I thought you had some plans with JaeJoong." Junjin said suddenly, looking at his brother. "We ran into him half an hour ago, but he couldn't go for a coffee with us. He said he had some stuff to do with you."


Yoochun's P.O.V.


Plans with Jae? He must've felt uncomfortable because of Eric. I don't blame him, I bet Junjin is throwing himself at him by now. I'm surprised he didn't grab a seat next to him, maybe he changed him tactics.

"Yeah, I just came to buy a coffee for us and I'm going." I lied. I didn't dare to look at Eric, it was always hard to look away from him afterwards. I could feel his look on me, but I didn't think a lot about it. He can't feel anything towards me because then I will give in to my own feelings and that can't happen. Jae's ex, Jin's interest... too many obstacles. I don't need pain.

"You're going so soon?" Eric asked suddenly grabbing my hand, but then releasing it so quickly I wasn't even sure of what happened. I looked at him, blushing slightly. He glanced away this time and I paused to find my voice.

"Jae is waiting for me." I said awkwardly again and stood up. "I'm gonna get my coffee." I said walking to the bar and turning to Heechul. He was fast and the next thing I knew I had two cups of freshly made coffee in my hands.

I turned back to the guys. Junjin and Yunho were talking about something and Eric was just staring at me, again. I had to get out of there.

"I'm going guys." I smiled.

"Say hi to Jae." Junjin said and I nodded. I looked at Eric one last time before I exited the caf�.


Junjin's P.O.V.


I watched my brother walking out of the caf� and turned to look at Eric. The guy looked totally hypnotized and I frowned slightly. I couldn't read a lot from Yoochun's behavior, if there was something he was doing his best to hide it. Eric, on the other hand, he was too obvious. Staring and Yoochun, grabbing his hand, blushing... he was like a little kid. He made me want him even more.

If there is something, Yoochun won't do anything about it, I know him too well. There's the difference between the two of us. There is nothing between me and Eric. At least not yet. I'm willing to change that. I will change that.


Yunho's P.O.V.


We said goodbye to Junjin and headed for our room. Ever since Yoochun left us Eric has been in his own world. I smiled every time I looked at him, I wanted to help him somehow, but he needed to do it himself.

"You like Junjin?" he asked me once we stepped into our room. I was surprised. I thought he was thinking about Yoochun this whole time. And I certainly didn't think he'd notice me taking interest in Junjin.

"I... I'm interested in him." I replied choosing my words carefully. Maybe I did like him, but it was too soon. Eric nodded and went to bathroom. He was acting strange, usually he would make fun of me, joking, be cheerful. I sat down on my bed and waited for him to come back.

"Thinking about Yoochun?" I asked once he went out of the bathroom and he nodded again.

"I can't stop thinking about him Yunho." He blushed looking down. "You saw me, I hardly control myself."

"I know." I nodded in return, not knowing what to say to him. "It'll be okay, just don't rush things. I think this all is new to him as well." I said smiling. He smiled back. Good sign.


Minwoo's P.O.V.


"Hey, where have you been?" I asked Junjin as he walked into the room.

"At Heechul's." he replied. "With Yunho and Eric."

"Oh." I smiled. I knew Jin was after Eric from the first moment he saw him. "How did it go?"

"Okay... until Yoochun came and made Eric drool over him." He frowned. I raised my eyebrow. That's new. "Yeah, of course, he's not gonna do anything about it, so I'm not giving up." Sounds like something my best friend would say. I grinned. "Oh yeah, we ran into JaeJoong." He added.

"Yeah?" I looked at him, extremely interesting.

"Yeah. It's not gonna be easy mate, he's still in love with Yunho." He said. Like I didn't know.

"Just like you, I'm not giving up." I replied simply.

"I know." He nodded smiling back at me. Lee Minwoo, you're gonna get him. Sooner or later.


Changmin's P.O.V.


"Guys, did you practice at all?" Yoochun asked with a slight disappointment in his voice. I frowned, glancing at Junsu. He looked back at me, but his face was expressionless. Did I expect something more from him?

"Sorry Yoochunah." Junsu spoke suddenly, surprising me slightly. I expected him to remain silent and wait for me to say something. "We... ummm..."

"I was late for our practice and then Junsu had some stuff to do..." I jumped in. "Let's try again."

Junsu looked at me raising his eyebrow.

"Let's just get this over with." I muttered to him as Yoochun started playing again. I blushed as I remembered what happened yesterday and he smirked, obviously reading my mind.

Stupid thoughts, I couldn't make them stop appearing. And what's with my body reacting? I am gay, but that doesn't mean every male jerk walking around turns me on. I glanced at Junsu as he sang his part. Still looking at me? Still daring me?

Music stopped, waking me up from my thoughts.

"Min?" Yoochun called and I blinked, looking at him. "You missed it again." Shoot, I should start paying attention. What's wrong with me? I'm usually the most concentrated one, working better than anyone else. Now I'm just... distracted and out of it all. Stupid Junsu! No, stupid me and my thoughts and my body and... urgh, why am I giving in so easily? He's enjoying this, he's winning. He's grinning at me now.

"Sorry... Start over, it'll be okay this time, I promise." I apologized. If it was just Junsu I wouldn't care, I would probably mess up on purpose. But I was embarrassed for taking up Yoochun's time.

"No, wait." He interrupted me. "I think we should stop for today. Please guys, practice by yourself, we can't do much like this." He added standing up and taking his notes.

I nodded feeling guilty all over again. Again - this is gonna be hard. But it'll be even harder for him.