Chapter 28

The Art Of Love []

Junjin's P.O.V.


"Good morning!" Yunho smiled as I entered the kitchen.

"Good morning." I replied smiling back.

"Want some coffee?" He asked as I walked by him and sat down.

"Coffee is a must." I smiled as he chuckled and poured me some. He handed me the cup and sat down across from me.

"How are you?"

"Fine, thanks." I replied a little bit surprised with his question. "You?"

"Great." He grinned, lighting up the room.

"Where is everybody?" I asked.

"Sleeping." He replied. "I like waking up before everyone else. You can feel the peace in such silence." He said sipping his coffee slowly. I smiled, understanding him perfectly.

"Are you saying you didn't get up to feed the dog, because Eric likes to sleep longer?" I joked.

"That too."

Sunrays filled the kitchen as we laughed. I felt really happy for the first time since I got here.


Hyesung's P.O.V.


Breakfast. Dongwan was sitting between Eric and Yunho.

Yunho.

I watched them talk and laugh, have fun together. I was pretending like I was a part of conversation, but I had no idea what they were talking about. I could only watch the two of them. It hurt.

"Sungie? Hyesung?" JaeJoong called me.

"Huh?" I blinked, looking at my friend. "Sorry Jae, you said something?"

He looked at me weirdly, but didn't say anything.

"Uh... can we talk later?" he asked instead.

"Yeah, sure." I nodded and drank more of my juice, trying not to pay attention to Yunho and Wannie.


Junsu's P.O.V.


I snuggled closer into his chest, a contented smile once again appearing on my lips. I sighed happily and hugged him tighter, gently moving my hands up and down his back. I loved being pressed against him like this. I loved the feeling of his arms against my exposed skin and heat they were spreading through my body. I loved the fact that his lips brushed against my forehead and his manhood poked my thigh every time I moved into a more comfortable position, closer to him.

I moved again, placing my head to the crook of his neck, inhaling his scent. He smelled amazing, just the way I liked it. Just the way I liked my Shim Changmin. I kissed his hot skin, traced my tongue over flesh, then bit softly as I moved my arms around him, holding him tighter. Somehow, this felt... too real.

"Don't leave a hickey." And now he speaks?

Slowly, I opened my eyes. Tanned skin. I closed them again. Slim figure, my fingertips against heat. Strong arms around me. I'm still dreaming.

"This is not a dream." Who tells you it's not a dream when it really isn't? Of course it is. Who are you to decide if it is? It's mine, I should know.

"I'm the object of your desire." Pfft... yeah right. Make me laugh some more.

"I am serious... you want me." Oh, now that sounds familiar.

"You want me." Okay, okay, I got it.

"You want me." Are you a broken record or something?

"I'm the object of your desire." Yeah, been there, done that.

"You want me." Moved on from there too.

"You so want me." Man, get over it already.

"You so want me... and my y body." Shim Changmin messed with my head again.

"You can call me that too." Oh, so you do have a name. It's nice to meet you. Kim Junsu here.

"y Kim Junsu?" One and only.

"Mmm... we already met." No sh.it.

"Do you remember?" I'd prefer to forget.

"It didn't sound like that a moment ago." It was my worst nightmare.

"And here I thought it was a wet dream." Oh please.

"You certainly got that baby aroused." Who's the baby now?

"We're not playing that game now, Junsu." No? Why not?

"It's all in the past. I rule the game now." And what's the name of the game?

"Wake up Junsu." What a lousy name.

"Then how about... Busted." That's not funny.

"It's not." Changmin?

"The object of your desire is serious." Min?

"Wake up Junsu." Minnie?

Minnie?

I'm dreaming.

Silence.

Am I?


Changmin's P.O.V.


I watched him intently. Oh man, this was so hard. Come on, jerk, open your eyes already. Can he read my thoughts now? Cause he did just what I asked for.

And screamed.

"Idiot!" I yelled back at him, covering my ears. "What did you do that for?"

"You... you... you did it again!" he yelled back.

"Did what?"

"Molest me!" I laughed outright.

"You're crazy, you came to me. I told you it's not your first time!" I replied. "More like third." Not that I minded. He gaped at me. "And you're such a dork, dreaming about me!"

"You... you..." and then his eyes traveled down my neck. He shut up as the realization hit him. "Oh my god." He whispered and practically fell off the bed. Getting up as quickly as he could he ran out of the door and into the bathroom. I sighed, laying back down.

Why didn't you believe me the first time I told you? You so want me Kim Junsu.


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


I walked into the kitchen to help Hyesung with preparing the lunch. I wanted to talk to him anyway, so this was a good opportunity. Eric and Junjin went for a walk with Marshy, Yunho and Dongwan were talking in Yunho's room, Yoochun was finishing his last song with the help of Minwoo, Changmin and Junsu and Donghae and Heechul simply disappeared somewhere.

We were alone, finally.

Hyesung smiled as I joined him.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Nothing." He shrugged.

"Hm." I replied. That didn't sound like Hyesung. Short answer. "Really?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, let me change the question. What I meant was... what's up with you and Dongwan?" I asked again and then quickly added. "And don't you dare say it's nothing or you don't know what I'm talking about because I'm not that dumb. I know you well. Maybe too well."

"Argh... you're awful, you know?"

"I know." I nodded and we both chuckled.

"I think... no, I know that Dongwan has a boyfriend."

"What?" I asked looking at Sungie. I couldn't believe what he was telling me.

"He has a boyfriend."

"No, he doesn't." I laughed. "You think you got me."

"I'm serious Jae." He continued with it and I got serious again. "He has a boyfriend. I saw them together."

"You what?" I yelled. He covered my mouth.

"Shhh. You want them to hear you?" he panicked.

"Them? Wait, you want to say that his boyfriend is in the house now?" I asked. Hyesung looked down. "Oh my god. Who?" He didn't reply. "Who Hyesung? Tell me."

"Yunho."


Junjin's P.O.V.


Eric opened the door to the house, letting Marshmallow in first. I trailed behind. It was funny how Marshmallow seemed to be in the spot I thought would be reserved for me. Or was it Yoochun?


Flashback

Park was pretty crowded. Kids and dogs could be seen everywhere and cheerful atmosphere influenced my mood. As we trailed after Marshmallow I felt like a kid myself.

"Jin, I wanted to ask you..." Eric started and I looked up at him, flashing him a smile. "... what's Yoochun like?"

My face immediately fell down, but I managed to keep the smile on.

"What do you want to know?" I asked carefully. It hurt damnit.

"Well... oh man, this is kind of hard..." he chuckled nervously. He was so adorable. But he's also asking me about Yoochun. "But since you're his brother I guess it would be the best to tell you." He continued. I braced myself. "You see... I kind of... like him."

Punch.

Three... Two... One...

I survived.

"You... you do?" I asked, stuttering slightly, then swallowed. You are right Eric, this is kind of hard.

"Yeah." Eric nodded. "He's just... so, so amazing..." he continued and his eyes suddenly lit. Oh how amazing he looked. Talking about Yoochun. "He's just perfect..."

Punch.

Three... Two... One...

I survived.

"But of course, you already know that." Eric chuckled again and looked at me. "I just... I like him so much... heck, I don't even like him, I love him." He said stopping and looking straight into my eyes. "I love him Jin."

Knock out.

Three... Two... One...

I survived. Nothing can be worse then this.

"Why did he reject me, though?" Eric said looking down. "I don't know what I did. I don't know... Maybe he just doesn't like me. It just hurts so much."

I agree Eric, it hurts.

"What should I do?" He asked me. He was asking me what he should do to get my brother's affection. He was asking me! Out of all people.

"Nothing Eric. Absolutely nothing."

End of Flasback


Yunho yah... I need you.