Chapter 43

The Art Of Love []

Hyesung's P.O.V.


I waited for Jaejoong after our class, since we finally agreed to go over to Heechul's for a coffee and a talk. I was very curious about everything that was obviously going on between him and Minwoo. I was already assuming what was going on, but I wanted him to tell me himself. I didn't know how long I'll be able to put up with Jaejoong being like this. He was starting to get on my nerves with the whole thing with Minwoo. I knew Minwoo, maybe better then anyone. Except maybe Yunho, Junjin and Dongwan. They knew the whole story as well. I even heard that Minwoo was writing music for Dongwan's new film and it surprised me a bit, but then again, he was finally opening up to us all. And to Jaejoong the most. Too bad he doesn't see it.

"Are we going?" Jaejoong asked me, waking me up from my thoughts. I nodded and we started walking out of the building and across the street, to Heechul's.


Jaejoong's P.O.V.


I followed Hyesung to Heechul's, already knowing what he'll tell me. But still, I wanted to talk to him. Maybe even wanting to hear what I knew he was gonna tell me. I knew him too well, just like he knew me. He probably knows that I secretly want him to support that relationship. Even though I'm still fighting against it.

"Hey guys." Heechul greeted us as we sat down. "What's up? You have some juicy rumor for my hungry ears?" he waggled his eyebrows at us. I made a face at his facial expression.

"Please... don't ever do that again Chul." Hyesung said, shaking his head, making me chuckle a bit.

"Oh you're just jealous of my hotness." He smirked... just as nastily, may I say.

"Oh god, I think I'm gonna puke..." I shook my head, while Hyesung tried hard not to laugh.

"Yes, Chul, you're one y beast." He nodded seriously. I had to wonder how he always managed to mess around with Heechul like that and keep a straight face.

"Why thank you Sungie." Heechul grinned. Another nasty image. "Now, anything new - someone kissed someone, had , made someone pregnant... oh wait, that's already covering straight issues. Not my department." He shook his head, thinking about it for a moment.

"Actually, I heard Junjin is trying to bring Eric and Yoochun together." Hyesung replied nonchalantly. I widened my eyes.

"Sungie!" I whined.

"What? I know he's your best friend, but it's a nice 'juicy' news as Heechul says." Hyesung defended himself.

"Hello, I'm still there, you should at least not talk about me like I'm not around." Heechul flattened his eyes at our little bickering.

"Alright, fine." I pouted, not paying attention to him and glaring at Hyesung a bit.

"Anyway, yeah, I expect them to get together soon." Hyesung continued, turning back to Heechul.

"Finally." Heechul smirked.

"I say." Hyesung nodded. Just then a couple of girls entered the café. Heechul quickly straightened himself.

"Ugh... guys I have to go..." he said, hurriedly walking over to them to take their order.

"Heechul!" Hyesung started, but then shook his head. "Typical... we haven't even ordered."

"He knows what we're gonna have anyway." I replied, still feeling slightly annoyed at Sungie talking about my best friend's love life.

"You're still mad?" he chuckled a bit. "It's just Heechul."

"I know, but that's not the point. That's my best friend and I don't want to spread rumors about him." I replied.

"Those are not rumors, I'm sure it'll become truth soon. Besides, we're all just happy for them." He said, smiling warmly at me.

"I know. You're right." I nodded. "Just don't talk so much about it."

"Okay." He rolled his eyes a bit, making me chuckle in return and then flashed me that Sungie-smile. "So, you wanted to talk about?" he smirked, knowing that I know that he knows perfectly well what I wanted to talk about.

"My innocent Sungie... can't possibly think of what I was gonna talk about with him..." I teased, shaking my head a bit.

"Well, I do have an idea."

"I'm still in love with Yunho." I said seriously.

"Yeah..." He nodded, then widened his eyes. "Wait, what?" I laughed, shaking my head.

"Hey, what's so funny?" Heechul re-appeared next to us, putting our coffees on the table and then quickly sitting next to Hyesung.

"I can't believe you actually believed that." I continued to laugh, looking at Hyesung.

"Believed what?" Heechul interrupted again.

"Do you have to into everything?" Hyesung narrowed his eyes at Heechul and then turned back to me. "You're mean."

"You didn't mind him butting in before." I smirked, pointing to Heechul.

"You're mean." Hyesung repeated, sulking a bit.

"Hello, guys... I'm still here..." Heechul rolled his eyes this time and stood up again. "You both are mean. And rude." He scoffed, stomping off.

"Hey, Chul..." I called. He turned around, hope written all over his face. I smirked, knowing he wanted to eavesdrop more. "This is on the house, right?"


Dongwan's P.O.V.


I smiled as Minwoo hit the stop button. He was showing me what he wrote for my film and I was more then satisfied with the music I got.

"Minwoo, it's awesome." I nodded. "Exactly what I wanted. Thanks so much man." I replied, truly liking what he made. It just fit into the whole picture so well.

"Thanks." He smiled back, obviously glad that I was satisfied.

"So, what's going on with you lately?" I asked. I didn't really want to ask directly, knowing it must be a bit of a painful subject to him, but it really seemed like he had a lot of trouble winning Jaejoong over.

"You mean me and Jaejoong?" he asked directly. He was always the one to get straight to the topic. "Honestly Wannie... I've been thinking about it... maybe I should just stop trying." He sighed.

"What? How can you say that?" I asked, surprised to hear something like that coming out of Minwoo's mouth.

"It just looks like he'll be better off without me. I'm putting him through too much, obviously." He added.

"What are you talking about?" I asked again. "You're just gonna quit like that?"

"No, it's not about me quitting, it's about him not being happy. He obviously isn't. Maybe he just doesn't like me enough to go through that all, so I should stop running after him and embarrassing myself." He said, more firmly now.

"I honestly don't understand you. I don't think he doesn't like you enough. If he didn't, then you wouldn't go even this far, trust me." I replied. "I know Jaejoong. And if he opened up to you this much that means he really likes you."

"But it's not enough. I can feel it."

"You don't know what you're feeling anymore when it comes to Jaejoong. You don't know him that well. I know that. I've been his friend for a while, long before you even laid your eyes on him." I replied again. "What's happening to you? What happened to the confident Minwoo I used to know?" I asked, shocked to see him like this.

"He fell in love with the person that doesn't trust him one bit." He replied, smiling sadly. "I just don't want to get hurt."

"You won't. Trust me." I smiled warmly, putting my hand on his shoulder. "Just wait for a bit longer. Don't give up."

He gave me another sad smile and nodded. I just hope Jaejoong will understand him and see the true Minwoo soon.


Hyesung's P.O.V.


"So, what's exactly going on between Minwoo and you?" I asked seriously after we were done teasing Heechul. Jaejoong sighed and looked down at his cup of coffee. That was obviously not a good sign.

"We... I don't know." He shook his head. "I still can't trust him."

"Why Jae?" I asked. "I seriously don't see where's the problem anymore. I'm okay with him, Dongwan is okay with him, even Yunho is okay with him and we all know how protective he is when it comes to you."

"Yeah, I know. But I just can't bring myself to let go and just be with him." He replied. "I'm scared Sungie. I don't think I've ever been this scared of being rejected and thrown away in the end."

"You love him." I said quietly as I finally realized and understood him.

He didn't say anything. Simply because I finally stated the obvious. And he couldn't deny it anymore.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


I walked through the corridors of drama department. Acting classes... someone was screaming in the classroom in the far end of the hallway, making me cringe. I couldn't understand how could someone stand having a class next to them. But then again, the atmosphere in the music department wasn't the most quiet either. I smiled as I kept walking as soon as the screaming stopped. I shook my head as I heard someone singing... no, trying to sing. I cringed again and quickened my pace, getting further away from the classroom those unpleasant sounds were coming from.

I glanced at the next classroom, hoping I'll find him. I saw Yunho. My heart quickened its beating as I knew that he must be there as well. He had to be.

But next to Yunho there was one empty seat. The only empty seat in the classroom. And I knew exactly who it belonged to.


Eric's P.O.V.


The sun was already setting. I had nothing better to do so I decided to go over to this wonderful open spot high above the campus. I discovered it a long time ago and have been visiting it from time to time. Whenever I felt extremely happy, sad or lonely. I wasn't sure what I was today.

One of my professors called me today and told me that I got a leading role in the movie one of his friends was directing. The guy obviously saw me on one of our classes and he thought I had potential. It was a great opportunity and it wasn't that far away from home, we were supposed to start filming as soon as the exams are over.

I was happy today, wasn't I? I was supposed to be happy. But I don't have anyone to share it with. Of course, I have my friends, I have Yunho. But it's not the same. I need someone else... I need someone that even my Marshy can't replace - ironically, she's not with me today either. But still... I need him.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


I stood behind him, trying to steady my breath. I finally found him. I found him a long time ago, months ago, when I first came here. I was just stupid to not grab him and never let go. Maybe I was too late, maybe this was all worthless now, but0 just for a moment I wanted to believe... I found him.