Chapter 31

The Art Of Love []

Dongwan's P.O.V.


"Truth and dare? That's new." Jaejoong laughed.

"Not quite, Jae." Donghae grinned. "I used to play it all the time during high school." He added. "Basically, it's a combination of truth or dare and spin the bottle..."

"Spin the bottle?" Yunho laughed. "Oh my god..."

"Sounds fun!" Changmin cut him off, sipping the rest of his drink. I could tell that he and Junsu were pretty drunk already.

"Anyway..." Donghae continued. "... you don't get to choose. You get the question you have to answer to and then you spin the bottle to see who you're gonna kiss."

"Why is it called truth and dare then? It should be called truth and... spin the bottle." Eric asked.

"Shut up, Eric." I chuckled as Yunho rolled his eyes.

"You treat me like a baby." Eric pouted.

"Oh, baby, that's because you are one." Sungie cackled pinching his cheeks.

"So, you guys wanna play it?" Donghae brought the attention back to him.

"Sure... why not?..." Guys nodded and shrugged and I took one of the empty bottles, placing it in the middle of the circle we formed.

I took my seat, next to Jaejoong and Hyesung and looked at my little dongsaeng who was sitting across from me. Ocassionally, he would lean on either Yoochun or Minwoo, who were beside him and start humming some random song. Our youngest fellows went to far with drinks. I shook my head and glanced at Yunho, who was rolling his eyes in a 'I can't believe I'm doing this' way, obviously thinking this was too immature game for twelve grown-up man to play. I chuckled as Eric nudged him again and flashed his dorky grin at him, causing both Junjin and Yoochun to laugh. Heechul was whispering something to Donghae, while we waited for Changmin to come back from the bathroom.

"I'm ready guys!" he said excitedly and sat between Jaejoong and Heechul.

"Good, let's start then." I smiled.

"Ooh, let me first!" Minwoo said quickly and we all looked at him. "Okay..." he looked at each one of us and landed his gaze on Hyesung. "Sungie... I can call you Sungie, right?" he grinned. Hyesung chuckled and nodded. "Great! I'm glad you still love me." I threw a pillow at him. "Alright, alright... Sungie, if you could spend the rest of your life with anyone in this room, who would that be?" I widened my eyes at the question, but Minwoo winked at me and I quickly looked at Hyesung.

"Wannie, of course." He replied calmly and looked at me. Did I hear him well? Me? I smiled looking away.

"Like we didn't know that." Junsu murmured, but I didn't dare to look at anyone, still trying to process what Sungie just said. He chose me. It filled me with such happiness.


Yunho's P.O.V.


"Spin the bottle." Donghae said and Sungie did so. The bottle pointed at Jin and Sungie moved closer to him, gave him a small smile and a quick peck on the lips. Jin pretended to be embarrassed and nudged me softly. What's with all the nudging?

"What is it?" Sungie asked sitting back down next to Wannie.

"You're so pretty." Jin replied and we laughed. I haven't seen him joke like this before. He seemed to be so serious most of the time that I wasn't aware of this side of him. He laughed looking at me and I felt familiar warmth washing over me.

"Donghae..." Junjin glanced away from me and looked at our friend who sat next to his boyfriend. "Are you top?" he asked seriously and we all looked at Donghae curious to find out who played what role in Dongchul relationship.

"Umm..." Donghae hesitated glancing at his boyfriend.

"Tell them." Heechul said placing a hand on Donghae's knee.

"Sometimes..." Donghae replied finally. "But most of the time... no." We snickered looking at Heechul, who leaned to kiss his boyfriend.

"He didn't spin the bottle yet, Heechul." I said and Donghae quickly obeyed, flashing a charming smile at Changmin as the bottle stopped moving.

Heechul moved backwards, allowing two boys next to him to reach forward and kiss.

"That's hot." He commented, watching one of his best friends kissing his boyfriend. As they parted, Minnie smiled at Heechul.

"You want one too?" he asked innocently. Heechul nodded and Changmin came closer to him. "That's against the rules." He added and moved back.

"Always a tease." Heechul shook his head sadly and put his arms around Donghae again.

"Jae!" According to Yoochun, slightly moving away to protect his ears, Junsu was a bit too loud. We all looked at Jae, who looked pretty scared. I would be too if Junsu was looking at me like that. Smirking evilly. Su paused, probably for the effect. We all waited anxiously. "Have you ever been in bed?" Oh god...


Minwoo's P.O.V.


"What happened to my innocent little dongsaeng?" Wannie shook his head sadly, but we all focused on Jae. I know I was dying to hear his answer. The bare thought was making me throbbing.

"Define ." Jae said instead of a reply and Junsu scoffed.

"Toys, role-playing, dirty sh.it... I'm sure you can imagine what I have on mind." Junsu said.

"Oooh baby, care to share with me?" Changmin cackled, but Junsu didn't even look at him.

JaeJoong hesitated, shooting a death look to Yunho, before he straightened himself and replied.

"Yes, I have."

I swallowed as images rushed to my head, instantly sending messages to another part of my body.

"Yunho!" Eric gasped nudging his friend over and over again, as Jae turned crimson and Changmin laughed like a lunatic.

"Will you stop with the nudging already?" Yunho snapped at his best friend and Eric retreated, chuckling slightly.

"Forget about Yunho, Minwoo, honey are you okay?" Sungie snickered looking at me and I quickly nodded. "You don't really look okay."

"Nothing a cold shower can't fix." Junsu nonchalantly waved his hand. "Trust me."


Jaejoong's P.O.V.


I recovered from the embarrassment and glanced at Minwoo. He looked back, but only for a moment. It was just... awkward.

I took the bottle and watched it stop on Yunho. I smiled, feeling myself relax all of a sudden. The question was embarrassing, but I wasn't the only one in this and the face that I was going to kiss one of the people that were the most important in my life, just made it all better.

Yunho smiled back at me and I leaned forward, making our lips touch. The familiar feeling filled me up and I deepened the kiss, letting him to lead me, as always. The kiss was sweet, yet with a hint of passion and I smiled into it, right before we broke apart.

"Good old times, huh?" Yunho said smiling back at me and I nodded happily, returning back to my place.

Good old times. All in the past. I didn't miss them at all.

"Now, I'm gonna ask something that I'm sure everyone wants to know." Donghae grinned mischievously. "Changmin, how did you get that hickey?"

"Junsu gave it to me." Changmin chuckled looking at his roommate.

"Oh, come on, that doesn't count, we all already knew that." Yunho said quickly and Eric looked at him, whispering "We did?" and causing his best friend to put a hand over his mouth. "Ask something else." Changmin glared at Yunho, but then turned back at Donghae, waiting for one more question.

"Alright. Are you still a ?" Donghae asked simply and Changmin slightly blushed.

"Yes, I am." He said proudly. We all shut up, not really knowing if he was joking or it was for real, but I wasn't really surprised. Minnie has always been extra sensitive. Guys were always hitting on him, but he didn't like any of them and went out just to kill the time. I knew he waited for the right one, no matter how cliché it sounded.

"Awww that's so sweet!" Hyesung said smiling brightly and we all laughed.

"You're so... umma-like." Junsu said.

"I am, am I?" Sungie made a face and sighed, causing us to laugh some more.

"Can I get my kiss now?" Minnie asked and we all urged him to spin the bottle.

"Great, I'm gonna corrupt the baby of the group." Minwoo rolled his eyes playfully, but Changmin already came up to him, pressing his lips against Minwoo's.

"Baby should stop drinking though." Minwoo said making a face as Changmin giggled and went back to his place. "Seriously, Minnie, you drank way too much."

"You just don't want to admit you liked the kiss." Changmin replied sticking out his tongue and chuckled again, turning to Eric.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


"Eric, can I ask you a question?" Changmin started titling his head slightly, the way he used to do when he was thinking about something.

"No?" Eric tried, making us chuckle.

"I will anyway." Minnie continued. "How did you realize you were gay?"

"I... I met Yoochun." Eric replied and I looked at him, shocked he said it in front of everyone. And so... freely.

Everyone looked from me to Eric and back to me, expecting some kind of reaction, but I really didn't know what to say. I glanced away and attempted to smile, but I couldn't make it look convincible. I didn't dare to look at Junjin. I just felt horrible. But happy.

Eric didn't wait for the rest of our friends to come to their senses as he took the bottle. I didn't even look at it, but stared at my foot, trying to disappear. A couple of gasps woke me up and I looked at Junsu, who was stupidly grinning back at me. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, but then Eric appeared in front of me. Don't tell me...

"Yoochunah..." he whispered with a small smile and I watched him inch closer. I couldn't escape it now.

I closed my eyes as his lips lightly made contact with mine. It was a feathery kiss, barely touching. It reminded me of that night, of the party and I felt like my heart was going to jump out of my chest. I shivered as his tongue traced my lower lip, asking for entrance and I let him in, only to shiver once more as it came in contact with my own tongue. I had a weird feeling like everything was happening in slow motion. Eric raised his hand and let it rest against my neck and I buried my hand into his hair, not wanting to let this moment end.

We broke apart, slightly panting for breathe and he smiled warmly at me. I swallowed, not knowing what to do again.

I let myself go too far.


JunJin's P.O.V.


"That was the hottest kiss I have seen in a while." Heechul commented. I finally looked away from Yoochun and at people around me. They looked like they've just watched some great love drama. Yoochun was looking everywhere but at any of us and Eric was blushing slightly, but continued to stare at my brother.

It hurt. It hurt hearing it, watching it, feeling it. Eric was radiating love. But it wasn't directed at me.

I felt a hand squeeze mine and looked down. Thanks Yunho. Thanks for everything.


Hyesung's P.O.V.


I looked from Dongwan to Yunho. Let's help Eric and Yoochun a bit and take the attention away from them. Besides... I need to do this.

"Yunho..." I started and Yunho looked up at me, smiling slightly. "Are you interested in anyone in this room?" I spit out, watching him intently. He chuckled, uncomfortably, making the answer obvious.

"I am." He nodded.

"Ooh, hyung, really?" Changmin said excitedly and JaeJoong laughed, although I knew he was very curious to hear more.

"Care to share?" I asked again.

"I rather wouldn't." Yunho replied and although everyone started pushing him I knew it was pointless.

"You're no fun!" Donghae finally said and Yunho smirked.

"Leave them alone guys, he doesn't want to tell us." Wannie spoke up and I looked at him. Am I right? I glanced at Jae, who was shaking his head. You still don't believe me?

"Let's see..." Yunho said spinning the bottle. To my horror it pointed to Dongwan.

Yunho came closer to us and leaned in. He was going to kiss him. He leaned in, Dongwan smiled at him and closed the distance.

I stopped breathing.

After what seemed like eternity they broke apart and as I inhaled I felt my heart breaking.


Junjin's P.O.V.


What... what is this that I'm feeling?