Chapter 21

The Art Of Love []

Yunho's P.O.V.


"Yeah, Paris was absolutely amazing." Junjin nodded, smiling as he remembered. "Yoochun was absolutely fascinated with Italy, though. Rome, Florence, Venice..."

"Really?" I asked. "I especially liked Spain." I admitted. It was great change to talk about those fabulous places with someone who's also seen them. I was quite impressed.

"I missed talking to someone about this." Junjin admitted, smiling and taking a sip of his coffee and I smiled right back, happy for the opportunity to get to know him better.

"Me too." I replied. "We should talk more often."

"Yeah." He nodded. "Thanks for the coffee Yunho, it's already late, I have some project to finish for tomorrow." He said standing up. I did the same.

"No problem. We should go then." I replied. Waving Heechul, we exited the café and started going back to the dorms.


JunJin's P.O.V.


Yunho walked me back to my room and I went in. I didn't catch Eric, but it's okay, I can do it tomorrow. I had a great time nonetheless.

"What's up?" Minwoo asked me as I went in.

"Not much, I went for a coffee with Yunho." I shrugged, sitting down.

"Oh, with Yunho, huh?" Minwoo teased me before he put down his book and looked at me.

"Shut up." I laughed. "You know I only care for Eric."

"But Eric wasn't there with you, right?"

"He disappeared somewhere after classes." I shrugged, although it wasn't like I didn't care.

"So, did you have a good time?"

"Yeah, it was great! We talked about Europe." I started talking.

"Oh yeah, you guys have something in common." He nodded.

"It was nice to remember those things. I went there three years ago. I'd like to go again." I sighed.

"Cool." Minwoo smiled. "You had fun with Yunho, that's great!" There he goes with that smile.

"I have to find Eric tomorrow." I said in attempt to shut his mouth.

"Good luck with that." He said returning to his book.

"You think I'll need it?" I asked, but he just shrugged. Hopefully not.


Hyesung's P.O.V.


I was laying on my bed, watching Wannie coming out of the bathroom in nothing but his boxers. I smiled involuntarily as he walked to the closet and pulled out his pants and a shirt. I watched him dress, look himself at the mirror, before he proceeded picking up his books and papers.

"Going somewhere?" I asked the obvious thing.

"I have a practice."

"With Yunho and Eric?"

"Yeah." He replied, putting all that stuff in his bag.

"When are you gonna be back?"

"I have no idea." He replied finally turning to me. "We planned to study together after the practice."

"Oh..." I said slightly frowning and looking down.

"Why?"

"I was thinking... since it's Saturday... that we could have a lunch together or something." I said. "But it doesn't matter." I waved my hand and smiled, although I really wasn't feeling like it.

"I'm sorry Sungie, I just had this already planned." He replied walking to my bed. "Some other time, okay?"

"Yeah, sure." I said smiling again and he ruffled my hair before grabbing that bag of his and walking out.

"Another Wannie-less day, Hyesung." I said to myself and fell back down on my pillow.


Changmin's P.O.V.


"Give me those notes." I said outstretching my arm and waiting for Junsu to hand me much needed papers.

"First say 'please' and then I'll think about it." He muttered walking around with his new song in hand.

"Yeah right. Come on, you know you want to lend me those." I whined giving him my puppy eyes look.

"Stop bothering me and write your own next time." He said throwing notes at me.

"See? I knew you couldn't resist me."

"Don't make me laugh. You're not that special." He rolled his eyes and shook his head, smirking at me mockingly.

"You just don't want to admit it."

"That I want you?" he asked suddenly. I looked at him. He was serious. I raised my eyebrow. "You believed that?" he asked, his lips stretching out in a wide smile. "Oh my god, you did!" and then he started laughing. I glared.

"Of course not, I just played along." I replied looking back at the notes. Please, don't notice me blushing.

"Uh huh." He nodded mockingly. "You're blushing Changmin." He grinned as well and chuckled. "Embarrassed much? Awww..." and then he came over and pinched my cheeks.

"Don't touch me freak!" I growled up at him.

"Awww, but you're so adorable!" he said laughing some more. "Come on, who's the baby now?"

"You are." I replied coolly and looked back down at those notes. "Only someone who's still in diapers can write like this." He didn't say a thing and I looked back up to find him making weird faces in a mocking way. "Are you imitating me?"

"You bet." He grinned. I fought the urge to laugh, he looked like such a dork.

"Don't do that." Another lame reply. I'm losing my edge.

"That's it?" he asked. "What happened Min? No witty comebacks? Awww and I just began to have fun!"

"Go, speak to your brother or something. Let him entertain you, I don't have time for that." I said dismissing him with my hand quickly.

"You don't have time for this?" he asked seriously and quickly pushed my papers away, sitting right down on my lap. I widened my eyes as he took off my glasses and looked at me. I tried to swallow as unnoticeably as possible, but it came out so loud. Or maybe it was just my imagination again. He squirmed on my lap, rubbing against me as much as he could, while that smirk didn't leave his face.

"So, you want me afterall?" I teased, smiling up at him.

"Who's the baby now?" he replied.

"You are." I continued with the game.

"You think?" he raised his eyebrow.

" baby, yeah."

"But Changmin, I'm not ." He said seriously again.

"You tell that to someone else." I said looking in between his legs. "Hmm... that's not much of a size, you're definitely a baby." I smirked, lying oh so well.

"I'm bigger then you." He replied. I widened my eyes again. Words were . Always have, always will. Not to mention having y Kim Junsu on me.

"Wanna check?" I asked. Damn, my voice betrayed me. He noticed and smirked, standing up finally. Without a word.

"Who's the coward now?" I asked as he was changing his t-shirt, obviously preparing for another of Junsu's great disappearing from the scene.

"We'll save that game for another time."


Eric's P.O.V.


I listened to Dongwan explaining the scene to Yunho. He also had trouble getting into the character, I was happy I wasn't the only one. Although we were great friends, Yunho and Dongwan were still quite different. Not as different as Dongwan and I, but still.

I leaned back in my chair, sinking into my own thoughts, when Dongwan's voice interrupted me.

"Guys, let's take a break." I smiled and Yunho nodded, but still looked at his lines. "Yunho. Break." Dongwan repeated taking the script away from him and Yunho finally sat down, relaxing slightly. We sat in silence for a couple of moments.

"I decided to invite you guys over for winter break." Dongwan finally spoke. That definitely caught our attention.

"Us? Who's us exactly?" Yunho asked.

"Well, you know that Hyesung practically lives with Junsu and I, so I don't count him. For start you two and Changmin of course..." he started.

"Woah, stop right there." I said laughing. "Are you sure? You know Changmin and Junsu..."

"They live together here, why wouldn't they be able to live together there?" Dongwan asked.

"Good point." I agreed.

"Okay, who else?" Yunho asked again.

"Umm..." he hesitated for a moment. "JaeJoong..." and then he paused, looking at Yunho.

"I heard you. JaeJoong." Yunho nodded, urging him to continue.

"Are you okay with me inviting Jae?" Dongwan asked the obvious hanging-in-the-air question.

"Of course I'm okay. I hope he is too." Yunho replied honestly.

"I think he will be." Wannie nodded. "Okay, well, then I have to invite Yoochun too." I smiled broadly. "What's up with him?" Wannie asked Yunho, pointing to me.

"Yoochun." Yunho simply said and Wannie nodded.

"Ah, right. Well, then if I'm inviting Yoochun I should invite Junjin as well. And then we come to the tricky thing... Minwoo."

"You're not gonna invite him, right?" Yunho asked.

"Well, he's Junjin's best friend and Hyesung is okay with it, it's all behind us. I even talked to Minwoo a couple of days ago, pretending that everything is alright. I don't know..." Wannie said.

"He's after Jae." Yunho said.

"Jae is not a kid." Dongwan continued. "And Minwoo is still our friend. With all his bad sides... Hyesung was the only reason I didn't want to invite him or talk to him, but since Sungie himself doesn't have a problem with that and even thinks it would be good, I think I'm gonna do it."

"Alright." Yunho finally nodded. "But he better be careful with JaeJoong or I'll kill him."

"Not in my house." Wannie added, but smiled. "Don't worry. Okay, well, that leaves Heechul and Donghae."

"Oh, yeah, you have to invite them!" I grinned. "It's gonna be so interesting, we have three new guys in our crew!"

"You sound so gay." Yunho glared at me.

"Why?" I asked frowning.

"It sounds like we're preparing for some kind of or something." Dongwan said with a disgusted face.

"God, I hope not!" Yunho chuckled and I shuddered at the thought.

"Oh, I have a question!" I suddenly remembered a very important thing.

"Shoot."

"Can I bring a girl with me?"

They looked at me as if I just punched them.

"You're gay. When you're gay you don't bring girls to the group which consists of eleven other gay men unless it's some kind of a weird party or something." Yunho explained to me like he would explain to a little kid.

"Ooooh I get it now." I nodded mockingly and they chuckled. Of course I wasn't that dumb.

"Guys, seriously... can I bring Marshy?"