Chapter 40

The Art Of Love []

Yunho's P.O.V.


My hand rested on Jin's cheek as we continued to kiss. I let out a small moan, caressing his cheek and pulling him closer. I finally had him and I wanted to show that to the whole world. I smiled against his lips as he broke the kiss and looked at me.

"Yunho..." he whispered, hugging me tightly and moving to sit on my lap. He put his head on my shoulder, snuggling close. I grinned at him and moved my hand down his back, just holding him like that. I finally looked away, curious to find Jae and Minwoo.

"Do you think it was a good idea to bring them here?" I asked. "Will Jae give into it?" I honestly didn't know. I knew it wasn't likely to happen, but knowing Jae... I knew he already fell for Minwoo. So, I was curious.

"I think it was a good idea... but I don't know JaeJoong that well." Jin replied.

"He's... stubborn." I chuckled. "I know he likes him."

"I'd say so too." Jin chuckled as well and I looked at him as he pointed to something on the dance floor. I looked too and widened my eyes as I saw the two of them kissing.

"I... didn't expect that." I said after a couple of moments and looked back at Jin. He smirked looking at me.

"Me neither." He replied. "But I guess he really likes him a lot."

"Yeah." I nodded. I felt good. Happy. It seemed like some things were finally settling. I leaned down and pressed another kiss to Junjin's lips.


Dongwan's P.O.V.


I woke up just in time to see Hyesung getting dressed and packing his bag. I glanced at the clock on my bedside table and back at my best friend.

"Where are you going this early?" I asked, rubbing my eyes and then yawning a bit.

"Oh, did I wake you up? Sorry." Hyesung quickly turned around.

"It's okay, I should get up anyway." I said, still waiting for him to answer my question.

"I have to finish my essay, it's due tomorrow. I also need to work on my painting, I'm meeting professor later today." He said quickly, taking all his stuff. "I'm gonna work in library today, I easily get distracted here, even when I'm alone."


Hyesung's P.O.V.


Especially when I'm alone. I think too much about stuff. About Dongwan. It's weird, but I work great when he's there with me, it's like... I'm in peace then. I can work for as much as you want when he's by my side. But usually he's not, during the day it is. And I can't just sit all alone and pretend like I'm working when I don't get anything done.

As he had another filming today I figured it would be the best for me to go outside as well, go to the library and finishing that essay there, then go to one or the art classrooms and paint there. As I said, I have to meet my professor later anyway. And being home alone really .

"Okay." He nodded finally, getting up. I took my stuff and smiled, heading for the door. "Have fun today." He added, looking at me.

"Thanks Wannie, you too." I replied before he stepped closer to me and hugged me from behind, his sweet scent enveloping me. I smiled again, walking out of the room. Just when I thought I won’t have anything to think about today.


Junjin's P.O.V.


I walked into Yunho's and Eric's room. Ever since Yunho and I became a couple I stopped knocking on their door. I was invited always and for some reason Eric didn't mind me being in their place basically all the time. But then again, lately Eric didn't pay attention to anything and anyone.

And, as usually these days I could find Eric on his bed, reading something and basically drowning himself in selfpity. Yunho, however couldn't be find anywhere.

"Hey Eric." I said cheerfully, trying to make him at least smile back at me.

"Hi." He replied quietly. "Yunho went out." I frowned, he didn't even look at me.

"Okay, it doesn't matter. I wanted to hang out with you a bit." I said even though it wasn't my original thought. I needed to talk to Eric anyway.

"Oh?" he didn't sound excited or surprised at all. He just sounded so... bored and uninterested. As always.

"Yeah." I said, sitting down on Yunho's bed and looking at him. I stayed quiet for a moment, not knowing how to start. He seemed to forget I was there during that time. "Eric?"

"Hm?"

"Umm... is something bothering you?" as soon as I asked I knew it was a stupid question. He didn't reply. "Do you want to talk about it?" another stupid one. I sighed. "I want to talk about it."

"It's nothing Jin." He said, his eyes still fixated on that stupid book. It began to irritate me. "There's nothing to talk about, I'm fine."

"Stop pretending and lying and avoiding it and just... annoying the hell out of us all." I said firmly.

"I'm sorry I'm annoying you."

"No, Eric, really, just..." I sighed again shaking my head. "Why don't you do something about it? Stop torturing yourself." I said softly now. He finally closed his book and looked at me.

"I can't do anything about it Jin." I heard pain in his voice, I saw it in his eyes.

He avoided looking at us because of it. I knew he broke down once, when Yunho was with him. I knew he would only break down in front of him, because he simply didn't have closer person then him. And normally, I wouldn't say anything. I would stay away from it, because it wasn't my problem, it didn't concern me.

But it did concern me. This was my brother we were talking about, this was his happiness as well as Yunho's best friend's happiness. And I wanted them to be happy. Oh, who am I kidding? It wasn't just because of them. It was because I felt guilty. I felt terrible because I knew this was in fact all my fault. And I was ready to admit it. It was time for Eric to hear... to learn some things.


JaeJoong's P.O.V.


I stared at the ceiling. I didn't know what I was doing or what happened to my life. I was confused and it scared me. I feared this and I let it happen. I let him into my heart. I knew he was nothing good, I knew what he did to all those guys, what he did to Hyesung. But nothing mattered to my heart. I let it win over my brain, over my logic and common sense. I let myself give in to it, give in to Lee Minwoo. I let myself trust him and now I'm regretting it.

Nothing happened. It confused me even more. Minwoo didn't try to do anything. He didn't change, I'm sure, but I couldn't trust him either. The whole 'I'm not changing, I'm showing you a different side of me' talk wasn't something I'd accept that easily.

A couple of days passed since that night. Nothing happened. He just kissed me, I kissed him back, then we kissed some more and in the end he walked me back to my room. Nothing happened. Since then he started acting like we're a couple. I ignore him. As much as I can.

We went out one more time. We repeated that night. Exactly the same. Dancing, kissing, going back home. I'm not giving in. But he's the happiest guy ever. Maybe I'll be able to put up with this. Don't get me wrong, I'm enjoying it, every second of it. But something just... doesn't feel right.


Yoochun's P.O.V.


I walked into my room and put my notes and music sheets down, then sat down and glanced at Jaejoong.

"Still thinking about it?" I asked.

"You know it." He replied shortly.

"Yeah, well... stop banging your pretty head so much over nothing." I couldn't understand my best friend.

"I can't."

"Look, nothing happened so far and he's so happy you're just giving him that tiny chance. It's not really fair to him if you don't mean it. But I know you do. So, just, let go and enjoy yourself." I said. "Sometimes you have to take the risk to get what you want."


Jaejoong's P.O.V.


I froze at those words. Minwoo's words. When did I start to think so much about him, about what he says and thinks and looks like and does? When did I start to care? When did I start falling? When did I lose it, give in?

"That goes for you too." I replied quietly.

Yoochun remained silent.


Minwoo's P.O.V.


"So, you're together?" Dongwan asked me during our break. I was showing him some ideas I head for the movie. I took a sip of my coffee and nodded.

"Yeah." Then I thought about it. "Well, I like to think about it like that. He's kind of cold towards me." I said quietly.

"He still doesn't trust you?" he asked.

"He doesn't." I replied frowning. "I mean, he's struggling not to give in. He's trying and he just ends up making out with me. I'm the happiest man alive when he gives me that tiny bit of himself. It just means so much, I'm closer to him. But he doesn't open up, he doesn't let me in more then that."

"Give him time." Dongwan nodded. "He'll learn to trust you, he'll see the real Minwoo." I nodded.

"I just hope you're right." I sighed. I was happy that he was giving me a chance. I'm grabbing that chance and I'm certainly not letting go of it. Now that I know I can make him mine I'll do everything to do so.


Eric's P.O.V.


"What are you saying?" I asked widening my eyes.

"I'm sorry Eric. I really am." Junjin looked down. "It's my fault."

"But then..."

"He loves you, I'm sure he does. I don't know, I guess he's a lot better person then I'll ever be. He chose to give up you, the guy he liked, just because of me." Junjin bit his lip, not daring to look at me. "I've never been a good brother to him and I just hurt him. But I hurt you too and even Yunho, because he was in the middle of it all. And it took me a long time to realize who I really wanted. But by that time I managed to create a huge mess. I'm really sorry."

I didn't know what to say. Could it really be that he liked me? That he lied to me? That he did all that because he thought it was for the best? That he thought we'll be happy if he retreats and in return become miserable? I didn't know if I should laugh or cry. I didn't know anything and the feeling was weird. I didn't know how to react.

"Eric?" I must have looked really lost for quite some time as Junjin looked at me worriedly. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine." I said the words I was so used to saying. I became numb whenever they left my lips.

"What are you going to do now?" another question I absolutely had no idea how to reply to.

"Nothing."