Chapter 18

The Art Of Love []

JaeJoong's P.O.V.


"So, did something interesting happen last night?" I asked as I took a sip of my coffee. My head was hurting like hell, but I was anxious to hear if I missed something. I was sure I did.

"Yeah, well... I found out we had a misunderstanding." Yoochun replied.

"Misunderstanding?" I asked again, furrowing my brows in confusion.

"Yeah. Yunho's your ex, right?"

"Yeah." I cringed at the mention of his name and looked down.

"Well, I don't like him." I looked back up at him. "I like Eric."

"And they're always together..." I said nodding. Of course.

"Yeah." He smiled. "You get it now?"

"I'm sorry Yoochunah." I apologized. "I'm so stupid. I thought..."

"You still love him?"

"Well... no." my own words surprised me. "I mean... I guess I'm just still hurt he left me. I love him, he still means so much to me... but I don't love love him. You know..." I trailed off. Yoochun just nodded. I was confusing myself sometimes, but he understood what I meant to say. I really didn't love Yunho, I understood him. Besides a lot of time passed and I could finally understand my feelings. I guess one drunken night was enough for me to realize them. Ironically. "So... Eric, huh?" I smiled for the first time in the last couple of days. Those were some good news.

"Yeah." Yoochun suddenly didn't look so happy.

"What happened?"

"He... made a move."

"He did?" I was shocked. Eric wasn't the most open person when it came to relationships. In fact I was pretty sure he didn't have one yet. Some one night stands maybe. He was the stud afterall, girls were crazy about him, his dorky charm could get any of them. I knew girls were the ones who'd make the first move in Eric's case. He was like an innocent child not being able to refuse any of the hotties coming onto him. Knowing all that, this sounded like such a drastic change. He must've liked Yoochun very much to do something like that.

"I felt dumb for thinking he was your ex. He was so adorable right then, when he realized my mistake." Yoochun continued, laughing slightly. "But then I had to reject him again."

"But why? You like him so much, I can see it." I said, not understanding what was going on in Yoochun's head.

"I had to. I promised Junjin." He sighed.

"What?"

"He likes him too." He buried his head in his hands then. "And going against my brother... That's something I'll never do."

I sighed, watching him sadly. Yoochun was such a wonderful person, I knew it from the moment we met. That's why I loved being his roommate, being his friend. I also noticed that even though we knew each other for such a short time he was much closer to me then to his brother. That's why I had to wonder... Yoochunah... would Junjin do the same thing for you?


JunJin's P.O.V.


I ran through the halls. Thank you Minwoo for waking me up. I rarely overslept. I liked to wake up earlier in order to go through my daily morning routine of making myself look perfect. Not that I needed it, but taking care of my looks was something I highly enjoyed in. However, today was different. I was so late.

I ran into the classroom, happy that professor didn't turn up yet, then stopped, straightening myself and calmly walked to my usual seat. I took out the stuff I needed for class, then turned my head to Hyesung and JaeJoong, greeting them.

"Hey." Hyesung said giving me a small smile. JaeJoong just nodded and went back to examining the photos in front of him.

"What do you have there, Jae?" I asked looking over his shoulder.

"Oh... just pictures from the party. Heechul gave them to me." He replied, handing me some. I looked at them. Interesting indeed.

"Can I take a couple?" I asked, seeing something that I wanted to keep.

"Sure." Jae shrugged as he stared at one photo, with quite shocked expression.

"Thanks." I replied placing them in my bag right before the teacher came in.


Yunho's P.O.V.


"Guys, I was thinking..." Dongwan started and I looked up at him. "... we should start practicing as soon as possible. We have like... a little bit more then one month left till the winter holidays and I want to start filming once we come back from it. Now, you know that I'm not one of those boring directors/screenwriters that requires going through lines with his actors before filming, but this is different."

"We know Wannie." Eric nodded.

"And we understand." I added.

"And we're willing to do it, to put more of ourselves into this." Eric continued. "Plus, I think we need help with getting into the characters. I know I could use all the help you can offer."

"Oh we know that too." I nodded laughing. Eric playing Hyesung. Now that's gonna be fun.

"Great! Thanks guys." Dongwan grinned at us. "I'm almost done with the script. I just need to make a couple of small changes here and there. We can start working on it right away if you want."

"You're anxious to do this." Eric smiled.

"Of course, aren't you?" his face literally fell.

"We are, Wannie, this is gonna be the best thing we could ever do for you. We can't wait to start." I smiled patting his hand and loving the way his face lit up again. This was huge, this meant so much. Just seeing him get like this was worth it all. I couldn't imagine what it will be like when Hyesung finally sees the product of our work. I really couldn't wait.


Junsu's P.O.V.


"Get it right, damnit!" the idiot screamed at me.

"Shut up, jerk, or I'll never get it right." I growled at him and turned my back to him, starting singing again. My voice cracked in the middle of second line.

"You're hopeless." He said with what sounded like 'oh so desperate' voice.

"And you're Mr. Perfect." I replied turning around. He enjoyed to pi$$ me off. Okay, that wasn't anything new.

"Of course, why can't you be like me?" he asked.

"Like you? You mean, ually frustrated gay with bad sense of humor?" I laughed. "No thanks."

"ually frustrated? Man, you wish you could do me, people are standing in line to get it on with me." He smirked. "And that bad sense of humor... you enjoy it."

"You wish. And those people who want to do you are either blind, dumb or pathetic." I scoffed.

"That's why I don't sleep with them." He said more to himself.

"See, you admit it yourself." I laughed.

"It was a joke." He blushed, but then smirked, trying to cover it up.

"As I said, lame one." I played along.

"You should lose some weight." He said then, eyeing me up and down.

"What?"

"Your is taking too much space in our already small room." He stated looking at my @ss openly.

"Don't stare at my ."

"Why? I can't even look at anything else, everywhere I look it's your I see." He said making a face.

"And you like, have some problem with it." I smirked. "erted . You're so full of sh.it. ual harassment again."

"Why can't you be more like me? Wouldn't it be better to have this y body of mine?" he asked posing ridiculously. I laughed.

"Yeah, what part exactly do you find y?"

"You tell me." He added and stepped forward, closing the distance between us. I felt him grinding against me again. It must have been my imagination though since it looked like he didn't move an inch, he was just standing pressed against me. And I didn't dare to move, I just glared right back at him.

"Get away from me." I growled.

"Why? You don't want to touch that especially y part of my body? It's not like you haven't done it before." He smirked.

"You filthy..." I trailed off as he interrupted.

"No? Maybe I should..."

"You're not..." Oh yes he did.

"Just as I thought. Too big." He said as he squeezed my precious . Third most precious part of Kim Junsu's body. And he dared to touch it.

He stepped back finally.

"Lose some weight." He said nonchalantly, then knowing I didn't have much to say, added: "Now, let's continue." And he started to sing his part. As perfectly as ever.


Minwoo's P.O.V.


"Woah, look where you're going!" I said as someone ran into me. I looked up. Jae.

"Sorry..." he replied looking up at me. "Oh Minwoo... hi." He said giving me a small, nervous smile.

"Jae..." I smiled flirtatiously. "What's up babe?"

"Don't call me that... jerk." He said trying to glare at me, but blushed so much. I never saw him blush, the way his expression changed from calm to nervously adorable made me smile.

"But Jae..." I played along as always.

"I don't have time for you."

"You never do." I replied.

"Exactly!" he muttered as he ran away quickly.

I sighed. What was that all about?


Yoochun's P.O.V.


"Yoochun!" Jae yelled running up to me. I turned around.

"Hey Jae! What's up?" I asked smiling at him.

"This!" he said showing me a photo he had in his hand. I took it and looked, quite shocked.

"Jae, you didn't tell me..." I started, but then realized. "Oh man..."

"How could I get so drunk?" he shook his head sitting down on a nearby bench. I followed, still staring at the pic. JaeJoong and Minwoo dancing, Jae's head resting on Minwoo's shoulder in a comfortable position as his face showed a satisfied smile. He looked like he could die happy any moment now. Minwoo embraced him, but it wasn't one of the usually erted moves Minwoo could pull off with some of his bit.ches. I was speechless.

"He got me drunk." Jae said. "I'm sure he did."

"Jae..."

"Oh god, what if he me?" he asked suddenly. "What if..." he looked like he was about to cry.

"Woah, stop Jae. Minwoo might be a bastard and all, but I don't think he'd you. Plus, he's still after you, he didn't say a thing. Don't you think he'd be all 'I got it on with Kim JaeJoong' like? The whole campus would know by now." I reasoned. I highly doubted he'd step that low and a drunken guy.

"You think they know?" he panicked again.

"Stop! Calm down and breathe! No one knows because it didn't happen." I said putting my hands on his shoulders and looking into his eyes. "Nothing happened. You got drunk, danced a bit with him and that was it." I said hoping that really was it. He stayed silent as if thinking about it. Then he nodded.

"But how did I get home?" he asked suddenly. I didn't know answer to that. I was already sleeping.

"I don't know. Someone must have helped you." I said the only logical thing.

"Could it be?" he started, but both of us shook heads. Minwoo carrying him home not trying to do anything? That was absolutely impossible.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes." He replied sighing as if some huge weight was removed from his shoulders. "Thanks man." I smiled. "I have to go now." I nodded. "I'll see you later."

He left and I stayed thinking about it all. Lee Minwoo was quite a riddle. In classes he was a great guy, great musician with great ideas and fun to hang out with. On parties he was a beast, hunting innocent boys and corrupting them. Around Jae he looked like no one else existed, he was playing, trying to win him over and not giving up. That photo though... I didn't know what to think. But there was certainly more to Lee Minwoo then any of us knew.

As I was thinking about Minwoo someone appeared in front of me.

"Jin?" I asked looking up at him and stood up. He looked back at me. His dangerous look. What did I do? He handed me a photo.

"Dare to explain this to me?"