CHAPTER 9

An Awful Marriage.

Suddenly...

Hyerim’s aunt slaps her face!

“ENOUGH! I already told you to stop! Respect him! He’s your husband! Don’t ever call him a murderer anymore or else you’re not my niece anymore! You just make your mom sad Hyerim. Please, accept the truth... your mom is gone...” –Hyerim’s aunt.

“I can’t! I don’t have any strength to accept this situation,” –Hyerim.

“come. Let’s go home now.” –Hyerim’s aunt.

She grabs Hyerim’s hands and take her out from the hospital.

“She’s right! Hyerim’s right! Her mom died because of me! I’m a murderer. I kill my own mother-in-law. What kind of human i’m even though animal didn’t kill their own parents. I feel guilty. This is all my fault.” –Kris.

“Krisseu, don’t blame it on yourself. This is what we called fate. This is your fate. This is our fate. We have to accept it. We can’t deny it. Come on!” –Kris’s mom.

“But... I think my life is sorrow without Hyerim and now she hates me so much. Too much!” –Kris.

“Oh dear... don’t think about it. Hyerim needs time to calm herself. As her husband you need to stay with her all the time. Persuade her and make her happy and please don’t run away form her. She needs someone to accompany her life right and it’s you Krisseu. Trust me, she will forgive you and she’ll love you again,” –Kris’s mom.

Kris smiles J

“Thanks mom for your advices. I appreciate it. Starting from today I’m a new Kris. I’m a new Wu Yi Fan. I’ll protect my wife and forever be with her because I love her so much,” –Kris.

“That’s my son. So you must go to Hyerim’s house now and spend the night there,” –Kris’s father.

“Alright dad. Mom and dad let me send both of you home,” –Kris.

“It’s alright. The driver is on his way here so don’t need to send us home. By the way don’t force Hyerim to accept you again. You must be gentle with her, get it?” –Kris’s mom.

“I get it! And thanks again mom and dad,” –Kris.

“Have a save journey dear,” –Kris’s mom.

“Bye-bye my son,” –Kris’s dad.

***

At Hyerim’s house.

“Hyerim, come and eat something.” –Hyerim’s aunt.

“No. I don’t hungry. I want my mom.” –Hyerim.

“Hyerim... you must live your life and please accept the truth!” –Hyerim’s aunt.

“Yeahhh... I must accept the truth but it’s hard for me to accept it. My mom has gone. She leave me alone in this world. I don’t have anyone else...” –Hyerim.

Hyerim’s aunt go inside Hyerim’s room and comfort Hyerim.

“Heyy, listen. You still have me, Krisseu and your mom and dad. You still have us. You’re not alone” –Hyerim’s aunt.

“Really? I’m not alone? But I feel down and can’t face the right situation.” –Hyerim.

“come on let’s eat! You haven’t eat for the whole day Hyerim. You look so pale.” –Hyerim’s aunt.

“gwenchana. I want to be alone right now. I’ll eat later when I feel hungry,” –Hyerim.

“Okay. If you say so and make sure you do eat! Arrachi?” –Hyerim’s aunt.

“Nae.” –Hyerim.

30 minutes later...

Knock*knock*knock*

Someone knocks Hyerim’s door. But Hyerim’s don’t even mind about it.

“Hyerim... it’s me!”

“nugu?” –Hyerim.

“Kris.”

“Yaaaaa... you go away! I don’t want to meet you! GO AWAY!!!!!!!” –Hyerim.

But Kris still enter the room and sits on her bed. Hyerim takes her pillow and hits Kris. –standing-still-. Kris don’t want to protect himself from Hyerim’s anger and let her hits his body millions time.

“Hyerim... Hyerim... hey... calm down. Calm down. He’s Kris! Your husband! Stop hitting him,” –Hyerim’s aunt.

“No No No! He’s not my husband. Yaaa, you bast*** go away from my life and don’t you dare to show your face in front of me or else I’ll slap you and make sure your handsome face get uglier,” –Hyerim.

Kris startled. She hates me that much? She really hates me? What should I do?

_____________________________________________________________________