CHAPTER 8

An Awful Marriage.

Hyerim stills crying and crying.

“Omma...Omma...Omma...”

While at EXO’s check in Hotel...

“Yaaa... Hyung, where did you go just now? Meeting someone eh?” –Tao.

“Its not your problem dude,” –Kris.

“Yaaaa hyung, I’m just asking. Palli...palli, answer me,” –Tao.

“I said nothing and its nothing! Don’t you get it? Arghhh, everyone make me mad,” –Kris.

“Hyung! Micheosseo? Okay fine then if you don’t want to share the story with me,” –Tao.

“Hey...hey... what’s going on here?” –Suho.

“nothing Hyung. But please give some advices to someone to control his anger,” –Tao.

“hah? Give someone advices? to who? Tao-yaaa...” –Suho.

“Its me!” –Kris.

“you? But why? To control your anger? Are you getting mad Krisseu?” –Suho.

“I don’t know. But I want to be alone right now. Can you please leave me alone in here?” –Kris.

“Okay. As you wish.” –Suho.

Suddenly Kris’s handphone ringing***Dragon Ball soundtrack***

“Yeobseyo...”

“Krisseu yaaa... Palli, you must comeback to Korea now! Your mother-in-law is dying...”

“What?! Did Hyerim know about it?”

“Yes! But after her aunt told her that her mother is dying she didn’t even reply anything...her aunt said that she hears Hyerim crying”

“Mom, please ask Hyerim’s aunt her phone number. I need to meet her now.”

“You didn’t know her number? So weird! Did you guys...”

“Mom, we don’t have time to talk about it. Please... palli,palli...”

“Okay...Okay... I’ll text you later,”

After a few minutes...

Kris tries to call Hyerim but Hyerim didn’t answer.

Answer me! Answer me!

“Yaaa...Hyerim, we should go back to Korea together,”

“No. Gwenchana. I already book a ticket for tomorrow morning,”

“Hey. I’m your husband! Listen to me... I’ll book for tomorrow morning also,”

“Whatever. I don’t want to argue with you. I want to sleep.Bye”

“Okay. See you tomorrow” 

***

“Manager Hyung. My mother-in-law is dying. I should go back to Korea first. I already book ticket for tomorrow morning and I’ll go by myself,” –Kris.

“Your mother-in-law is dying? Okay-okay, you should go back.”

***

Tomorrow morning at Kuala Lumpur International Airport...

Kris see someone that’s familiar to him. She’s sitting on a bench.

“hey, Hyerim.” –Kris.

Hyerim looks at him with a sad expression.

“Oppa...” –Hyerim.

She hugs Kris while crying.

“Omma...Omma...” –Hyerim.

“Shhh...shhh... believe me, she’s gonna be okay. Trust me,” –Kris.

“Really? Do you think that she’s gonna be okay?” –Hyerim.

Kris nods. 

***

Finally... they arrive at Incheon International Airport...

“Hyerim, come here! Lets go with me.” –Kris.

“Gwenchana, I can take taxi to go to the hospital. You go first” –Hyerim.

“Yaaa... palli! Just listen to my words. Please, i’m begging you” –Kris.

“Okay, arrasseo...” –Hyerim.

***

“Ahjumma... how was my mom? She’s okay now?” –Hyerim.

She suspects something... why everyone look so sad?

“Hyerim yaa, bian. Your mom already pass away this early morning” –Hyerim’s aunt.

“dae? Ahjumma.. you’re kidding right? Where’s my mom? Where’s she? I want to meet her. I miss her so much! Omma, Hyerim’s here. I promise you I’ll never leave you alone anymore. Omma, ottiseo? Omma saranghae... Omma answer me! Omma, omma, Omma...” –Hyerim. She starts to cry again.

“This is all your fault! If I don’t marry you, I’ll never leave my mom alone! I’ll still meet her today, I’ll never leave my country. Give back my mom’s life... Yaaaaaa....... I hate you! I hate you Kris! You’re the baddest namja in the world! I hope that we didn’t even know each other in the past! Go away... go away... I don’t want to look at your face anymore. I hate you for the rest of my life Krisseu!!!!!!” –Hyerim. She hits Kris’s chest and slaps his face.

Everyone tried to calm her down.

“Hyerim stop! I said stop! This is not Kris fault but our fault. He’s innocent. Yaaa.. your mom didn’t teach you to be rude with your husband,” –Hyerim’s aunt.

“He’s not my husband! He’s a murderer!” –Hyerim.

Suddenly...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________