CHAPTER 6

An Awful Marriage.

“But, you haven’t meet her for a year hyung, you must miss her right ?” –Suho.

“Yes, I miss her but the problem is. Hyerim doesn’t miss me at all,” –Kris. 

***

Kris P.O.V

Its been a year already. I never meet her. I never call her. I never talk about her but I keep thinking about her. This marriage is a curse I think. Why ? Why ? Why ? I love her but why I divorce her on that time. I need control my anger. I need to be brave. I’ve to find her at Malaysia no matter what to do. By hook or by crook I want her to know that I really love her and I need to get her back. That is my promises. 

***

“Hyung, are you mad at me?” –Suho. Suho feels guilty for asking Kris the question.

“No. I’m not mad at you but I just feel sad about Hyerim. I don’t know what is my weakness until Hyerim leave me like an idiot.” –Kris. Suho put his hand on Kris’s shoulder to calm his feeling.

“Hyung, I think Hyerim loves you but she’s confuses about her feeling. Well Luhan hyung is a quite handsome and adorable at the same time and she thinks that Luhan hyung is her ideal type so she tried to love him but her feeling towards Luhan is just like a fan but her feeling towards you is pure and full of affection.” –Suho. Kris feels at ease and he thinks that what Suho tells him is true. 

***

At Malaysia...

“Hyerim... why do you cancel it ? The MTV World Stage is tomorrow and I already buy the ticket,” –Shu.

“I’m sorry Shu but I think I’m too lazy and I just want to lay on my bed tomorrow,” –Hyerim. You give Shu an excuse to make sure you don’t have to go there tomorrow.

“But... I really want to spend the whole night with you Hyerim since you’re my special bestfriend,” –Shu. Hyerim feels guilty to refuse her bestfriend request.

“Okay... I’ll go there,” –Hyerim.

“Thanks babe, Love you.. muah...” –Shu. She hugs you tightly.

“hey babe... don’t act like we’re loving couple ! It’s so disgusting,” –Hyerim.

“HAHAH... okay. I just feel very happy because you’ll accompany me to go there. I’m so excited because I’ll meet my bias LUHAN there,” –Shu. Mental breakdown. 

***

Your P.O.V

What ?!!!! Shu enthuses Luhan ?! After we broke up on the day before I depart to Malaysia we don’t contact each other but I still love him. But I confuse with my own feeling. Do I love him or I just assume him as my close friend because I didn’t feel the same when I with Kris. KRIS. My ex-husband. I miss him a lot but I already told him that I don’t love him like I love Luhan. Otteokhe ? What should I do ? Arghhh.. Love is complicated for me ! 

***

MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia...

“Hyerim... we’re very lucky today because we can sit near to the stage ! I can’t wait to watch EXO performances . Tonight gonna be a hot night !” –Shu. Shu is really excited because she’s one of the loyal exostans. She loves EXO since their debut.

“WHAT ?! near to the stage ? so thats mean they can see us ?” –Hyerim. This is debacle ! I don’t want them to spot me here.

“hey Hyerim, why so sad ? Please don’t ! Or do you want them to be beside you hah ? You’re exo fans also right ? don’t deny it ! I know, you come here not because of my persuasion right ? but because you already love them and want to meet them !” –Shu.

“NO ! Even though I’m Korean but I don’t love kpop at all. I come here tonight because of you okay !” –Hyerim. 

***

Your P.O.V

Ahhh.. this girl ! Shu, please understand my feeling right now ! I don’t want to meet them. I don’t want to look at their face anymore. It’s so hurt for me. I feel like crying right now... huwaaaa.. please someone come and help me ! 

***

EXO performance

1.    Wolf

2.    365

3.    Growl

***

Backstage...

“Kris Hyung, I saw someone like Hyerim just now.” –Sehun. Everyone petrified but no reaction from Kris.

“Hyung, Sehun is talking to you.” –D.O.

“I saw her too, she’s not happy when she watches our performance especially when we perform 365. I try to make an eye contact with her but she avoids it.” –Kris.

***

On the next day...

“Hyerim... come ! today is EXO fan meeting at KLCC. I wanna go there and we must be quick because only 200 lucky fans that can spend the whole day with EXO.” –Shu.

“Shu, I’ve said before that I don’t like them and for what I go there ? There’s no such thing as Fan meeting in my life because I don’t admire any Kpop Idol,” –Hyerim.

“But... please just once ! I really want to take pictures with them all especially Luhan. He’s so adorable. Hyerim please. You can speak to them in Korea so I can tell them what I feel, please for the sake of your friend,” –Shu.

“Ughhh.. okay-okay. But next time I don’t want to help you anymore, get it Luhan’s wifey ?” –Hyerim.

“You call me Luhan’s wifey ? Arrr.. I’m so happy to hear that,” –Shu.

***

EXO fan meeting...

Hyerim wearing her sunglasses to avoid EXO from recognise her. She also dress in black.

“Hyerim ! Palli.. we’re late. I don’t want to miss the fan meeting,” –Shu.

“Okay-okay, I coming...”-Hyerim.

“Ohnoooo... look ! We’re late. The hall is already close. I want to cry,” –Shu.

“Shu. Relax, it’s just a fan meeting,” –Hyerim. Shu starts to cry because the security guard don’t give them permission to enter the hall.

“Let them in,” A voice from a guy give an instruction to allow Hyerim and Shu enter the hall.

You stunned. This voice. I miss this voice.

_____________________________________________________________________

Author "I Hope uguys enjoy this new chapter.Saranghae <3"