CHAPTER 1

An Awful Marriage.

Flasback...

Kris was waiting for you in front of your house because tonight he wanted to spend his last time being single with you, because tomorrow you two are getting married.

“jagiya, do you know how much I Love You ?” Kris asked that question all of a sudden. Your face becomes crimson red because Kris never shown his love towards you but tonight he’s really weird.

“oppa, why’re you being like this tonight ?” Kris looked at you and he’s getting closer and closer.

“Oppa, what’re you doing ?” you shivered because Kris wanted to kiss your warm lips. You tried to avoid it but he pulled you in his embraces.

“I won’t do it jagi, I know you’re not ready yet. I will wait until our first night and I hope you will be ready for it,” Kris smirked and kissed your cheek.

You feel very offended because actually you didn’t love Kris but you love Luhan. Although Kris is your first love and also your future husband but when you met Luhan you feel your feelings toward Kris is disappear all of a sudden.

***

“Jagi, all of EXO member want us to meet them at our dorm,” –Kris

“But why ? I think we’re going to spend our night only the two of us ?” –You

“I don’t have any idea about it, but I think we should meet them. Maybe they have a surprise for us, who knows right ?” Kris raised his eyebrows makes your heart flutter.

“Oppa, I think we should go now,” you leave Kris and start walking. Kris followed you and put his hand on your shoulder.

***

Kris P.O.V

I think she becomes really weird since I introduced her to EXO member last 2 months. She feels uncomfortable with one of them ? She’s okay ? I didn’t want to put any burden on her because we’re getting married and I wanted her to feel comfortable when she gathered with all of EXO member.

***

Exo are having a party for you and Kris, it’s actually a private party.

“Jagi, please call Luhan to come down and gather with us. I want to help D.O at the kitchen,” Kris smiles at you and kiss your hand.

“But, Oppa, where’s Luhan actually ?” You ask him back because since you come this dorm you never see Luhan.

“Maybe, in his room.” –Kris

***

You’re going to go upstairs but you hear a voice in a small room crying like a baby. You’re curious. GHOST ? EXO DORM Haunted ? No...No.... but it’s

“Luhan oppa, what’re doing here ? Why’re crying ?” you’re trying to comfort him.

“Hyerim, I don’t want to let you go. I love you. I don’t want you to get married with Kris. You’re mine Hyerim. You’re mine !!!!!” Luhan lays on your shoulder and you his cheek gently. He feels sleepy and sleep on your shoulder. You also feel the same way and start to close your eyes.

But suddenly...

Someone push the door roughly...

His eyes are red...

He looks at your innocent face when you’re sleeping with Luhan on a bed...

He comes towards the both of you and shout your name...

“KIM HYERIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Kris shouts your name loudly and all the member go to that room quickly to look what is happen. They’re like having electric shock when see you and Luhan are sleeping together on the same bed.

You wake up and surprise...

“Kris, it’s not wh.......,” before you could finish your words, suddenly a hard slap reaches your fluffy cheek. It hurts you so much.

 

“I don’t need an explanation from you, .We’re getting married tomorrow and what you’ve done before our marriage ? You sleep with a guy and the horrible one is, you sleep with my own friend, Luhan. ” You feel very upset with his words. Kris had just called you as  a .
 

Luhan, who’s sitting on the bed couldn’t do something else except keep watching the drama thats been played by you and Kris.
 

Kris also feel very disappointed with your action. He doesn’t know what to do now. He really loves you but after that incident, he feels something that he should’ve do to make your life suffer because you’ve make his love towards you fade one by one.


***

“Mom, I think i want to cancel this marriage,” you talk to your mom when you call her after what had happened.

“but why Hyerim ? all the preparation had been done a month before your marriage.” Your mom is so angry with your sudden action. His daughter is really dumb.

“I don’t think that our marriage will long last like another married couple,” –You

“But, tomorrow is your wedding !!!! It can’t be cancel like that or elso we have to pay compensation for what we’ve done,” –your Mom

“Just pay for it mom. I don’t want to get married with Kris,” you started to crying.

“Okay. But I’ve to discuss it with Kris’s parents also, they need to know about this,” –your mom

“I’ve told them about this, and they say that they’re coming to Seoul right now. Mom please do something so that the wedding can be cancel.” –you

“I try, but I don’t have any idea why’re you want to cancel the wedding ? You love Kris right ? Or you have someone else in your heart that is better than Kris ?” –your mom

“Nothing mom. I will tell you the full story when you’ve reached my house, okay.” –you

***

“Mrs Wu and Mr Wu, I’m really sorry for all of this uncomfortable situation. I don’t know why, Hyerim wants to cancel her wedding tomorrow,” –your mom

“Uncle, auntie I do this for our own happiness in the future. I don’t want Kris to feel burdens when he’s with me because I’ve a lots of weakness,” –you

“I understand Hyerim, but why all of sudden you want to cancel the wedding ? Kris does something wrong with you ?” –Mrs Wu

“No it’s not like that but.......” –you

“WAIT!”

 

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________

English is my second language so there's a lots of grammar mistakes in it but I hope you guys enjoy reading it