CHAPTER 10

An Awful Marriage.

Kris startled. She hates me that much? She really hates me? What should I do? 

~~~

2 years later...

Hyerim’s POV

I’m here~ I’m starting a new life with no one. Start to be independent on my own without anyone help. 2 years without my mom and I had faced a really hard time during this 2 years...

He’s gone.  Wu Yi Fan the ‘angel’ that took my mom’s life had go away from me. He didn’t appear after our marriage war last 2 years... My aunt said that I’m still his wife ! UGH !!!! it’s such a dumb statement that I’ve to accept. I can’t fall in love again. This marriage already teach me lesson. A VERY GOOD LESSON !

Now~ I’m working at Purple Coffee Shop at Han-gang . No one knows me ! No one recognise my face because lately i’m getting thinner. And the best part is Krisseu doesn’t know that I’m working here. What a life~ I feel free and now i’m getting better without thinking all this stupid problem !

I have to live my life for my mom. She has gone all the hardship by herself. She doesn’t want to tell me about her problem. Until now, my aunt doesn’t tell me the cause of my mom death.

XOXO-HYERIM...

~~~

Hyerim closed her diary and went to living room. She turns on her TV and watched one of the famous variety show in Korea We Got Married. Suddenly her mind was full with her moments with Kris when they were still a lovely and romantic couple. She smiled but suddenly she quickly fade all that off .

“NO Hyerim ! NO !!! You cannot forget all the faults that the bastard did to you !” Hyerim told herself.

“But, i don’t think so Kris is the cause of my mom’s death.”

“Urghhh, Hyerim ! wake up. You’re not an easy girl.”

Suddenly someone called her...

“Yeobseyo...” –Hyerim

“Hyerim... is that you ?” –Kris

“Nu...nuguseyo?” –Hyerim

“Its me. Your husband,” –Kris

“hah? Why are you calling me? Is there anything else that you want to tell me? Or you’re still don’t content with me? Hurmmm.. wha...” –Hyerim

“Hyerim look. I don’t have anything that I don’t content with you. I just want us to refer again as the husband and wife. Shall we?” –Kris.

“hahahha, are you kidding me young man ? Think before you talk and please don’t act silly ! I don’t any husband especially the one like you. Get it?????!” –Hyerim.

Hyerim turn off her phone and went to sleep. 

~~~

Kris POV

Hello...hello...Hyerim!

Urghhhh...

Every moment when I tried to talk to you and tried to cool down our situation why you must always blame on me Hyerim ??????

It’s not my fault that your mother gone...

Yeahhh, I admit that I want to make your life suffer during our marriage life but that’s so not me actually...

I can’t see the person that I love the most get hurt . You’re the most lovely, pretty, caring and daring girl that i’ve ever met.

I want to spend the rest of my life with you... with the one who I adore so much... with the one that makes my heart beats faster and with the one that knew all about me.

I just hiding from you for this past 2 years so that you could calm yourself and could forgive me but all my thought were wrong. You still hate me. You’re still want to ignore me.

Tomorrow I must see you at your workplace so that you can’t run from me.

Wait for me my dear~~ just wait patiently for me...

~~~

“Eoseoseyo...” Hyerim welcomed the customer with a bright smile until suddenly the smile turn dull and her face turn to a very unhappy face.

“Two iced Americano and two slices of blueberry cheesecake” Kris ordered Hyerim’s favourite drinks and cake.

Hyerim looked at him with her angry eyes. Kris just looked cool and even smiled brightly at her.

“Hyerim... manager wants to meet you at his office now” one of the worker asked Hyerim to go to the office. Hyerim’s face suddenly turn bright again.

“Sorry, but now I’ve to go to the office so just ask someone else to made your Americano...”

Kris just smiled while looking at his wife behaviour... She’s not the same Hyerim that I met 2 years before. She had changed a lot. I’m happy to see her smile again. Kris monologue.

“Yes sir anything that I can help you ?” asked one of the workers that replaced Hyerim’s place.

“Two Iced Americano and two slices of blueberry cheesecake, wrap it up okay. I want to eat that somewhere else with my beloved wife,” Kris ordered it with a happy tone.

In the office...

“Hyerim-sshi, I’m satisfied with your job here and I felt so hard to inform you that I must let you go.” Said the manager with her sad face.

“But why ? I didn’t do anything wrong right ? I really, really sorry if I make you angry or else but please don’t make me quit this job.” Said Hyerim to the manager while asking the reason why she had to quit her job.

“No reason. You didn’t do anything wrong here but...”

“But why ?? just tell me...”

“I think you need to ask that person who’s waiting for you outside this cafe and thank you so much for your service at here. I appreciate it and please take your last salary,” the manager gave her a cheque.

“Okay... and thanks because treat me well during my time here and I really enjoy working here,” Hyerim reply her manager words and bow at him.

Hyerim also early enough to say goodbye to all her friends there. One of the workers at that cafe shed his tears when got to know that Hyerim’s quit her job. Actually that guy admire Hyerim since her first day there.

“I need to know who that person that make me quit this job. Ughh,” –Hyerim

Suddenly someone gave Hyerim a warm backhug

“Hyerim... so shall we date now ?”

“Kkamjjakgiya... nugusey....”

“Hah ? nuguseyo?? Hey baby, i’m your husband ! so shall we ?” 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Sorryy for a long wait guys :( I tried to manage myself to make it punctual but sorry I can't *bow 90 degree++*
and thanks for all the support that I receive from you guys *throw hearts* saranghae<3