CHAPTER 2

An Awful Marriage.

“WAIT !!!!!” –Kris

“Kris ? What’re you doing here ?” –you

“Mom, dad and auntie. Please don’t cancel the wedding, lets just proceed with it. I think Hyerim is nervous because she’s scared that maybe be EXO fans will bash her. Right jagi ?” –Kris look at you and give his eye signal asks you to agree with his words.

“It’s right.” –you

“Just that your reason Hyerim ?” –your mom.

“YES !!! I’m scared that maybe EXO fans will hate me and try to take Kris from me,” –you

“What a stupid reason ! It’s a marriage Hyerim ! Not a childhood game. Fortunately, I don’t even call the wedding planner yet to cancel off your wedding,” –your mom.

“Bianei Mom, I’m too nervous for tomorrow and I take a fast decision without thinking,” –you

“Okay. If you say so. Just wait for tomorrow and make sure you guys are ready for it especially you, Hyerim.” –Mr Wu.

“Alright uncle,” you give him your sweet fake smile.

***

“Oppa, what’re you trying to do ?” –you

“What ?” –kris

“Come on oppa, you saw me slept with Luhan just now and you’re not going to cancel our wedding ? Are you alright ?” –you. Kris smirks.

“Hey , do you think that I’m fool as you ?” –kris. You started to cry.

“Oppa... why’re you doing this to me ? If you’re not love me anymore just let me go and I’ll face all the obstacle all by myself.” –you.

“and let you go to Luhan ? No ! I’m going to make your life suffering until your last breath ! Get it ?” –kris. You look into his anger eyes and want to leave the place but Kris grab your hands and say...

“If you’re not capable to face it just asks for divorcee and lets make our parents know that you’ve slept with another guy before our wedding,” –kris. You give him a sidelong glance and run away from him.

***

Your P.O.V

What’ve I done ? Kris oppa really hates me right now. My mom also call me dumb and maybe uncle and auntie think that their daughter-in-law is a childish.

I want the old Kris oppa. I want the old him. The romantic and sweet guy. I’m the reason why he changes his attitude.

***

5 hours before the wedding...

“Hyerim, I want to meet you. Please... at the usual lake,” –Luhan. He calls you at 7 o’clock in the morning.

“I can’t ! If Kris oppa find out he will be very angry.” –you. You don’t want Luhan to involve in your problem although he’s the source of the problem.

“But Hyerim, I need to see you now ! It’s urgent. I meet you there,” –Luhan. He hangs up the phone before listen to your answer.

“Ish, What should I do ? I don’t want Luhan oppa to keep waiting for me. I’ve to go there. I need to meet him.” –you.

***

“Oppa, where’re you ? Answer me !” –you. You search for Luhan at the lake but nobody is there.

“Oppa !!! Where’re you?” –you

Suddenly, Luhan comes out from a bush near you and give you a back hug.

“Hyerim, I love you. Please cancel off your wedding day and run away from here with me,” –Luhan. You startle with his action.

“oppa, bianei. I can’t do that ! I’ve to get married with Kris. It’s my responsibility,” –you. Luhan loose his hug and sit on the ground.

“But... I love you more Hyerim. You will be happy if you’re with me but you’ll suffering if you’re with that jerk,” –Luhan. You’re laughing when you hear Luhan calls Kris ‘jerk’.

You sit beside Luhan and touch his hand.

“Oppa, we can’t blame Kris oppa for his behaviour because it’s our fault. Everyone would be angry if they saw their beloved sleeping with another guy on the same bed,” –you. Luhan looks at your pale face and he feels guilty for what he has done before.

He plans this to make sure that your wedding with Kris is cancel off but he doesn’t think that he’s entrust your life. Suddenly, he kiss your cheek like Kai did to a girl in the wolf teaser. You stunned.

***

What’re they doing there ? Laughing ? touching ? KISSING ? You drive me crazy Luhan. You’re trying to take her from me ?!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Enjoy it :D