CHAPTER 12

An Awful Marriage.

Hyerim looks so surprised when they arrive at the place.

“This the first place when we met right?” Hyerim asks Kris while looking at him. Kris just nods.

“Yes. This is the place when I met my first love and my wife. She’s adorable and lovely.” Kris says it with her eyes looking at Hyerim’s pretty face.

“haha~ I still remember when you scold me here. The first time we met is not a good memory actually, I look silly right before. I didn’t know that you’re going to debut as EXO member and I attend you like an idiot at that time,” Hyerim’s appealing all the memory that they’ve before.

“It’s too sweet to forget. That’s why I don’t want us to separated and I want us to be like before. To be like sweet loving marriage couple” says Kris while Hyerim white cheek.

Flashback of their first meeting~~~

Hyerim’s walking along the road while listening to her mp3.

She didn’t pay any attention to her surrounding...

Just walking slowly while feels the music in her mp3.

Suddenly...

A guy who’s riding his skateboard encroach her.

“Hey you idiot! Don’t you see me? I’m this big you can encroach? That’s blind!” Hyerim’s cursing that guy.

“Hey ! watch your words little girl. I’m already warned you just now but you didn’t hear me. You’re deaf hah ?” that guy spills out all his words to Hyerim. Reverse Psychology tho.

“Hey you ! of course I didn’t hear your words because I’m listening to my mp3. Before condemn the other please check yourself.” Hyerim’s answer back his words.

“ahaha... why so funny miss? Please think carefully, who’s started this conversation to a worse one? Is that me? Of course not! I’m totally gentleman please. And you? Of course you’re just a girl that that claims the other faults to cover your own faults right? Please don’t be shy and just say it YES!”

“you bastard !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hey. You didn’t know me and please don’t judge me. Who’re you to throw all the negative statements to me? Even my mom didn’t say that!”

“My mom also didn’t call me a blind instead, so your mom does?”

“It’s hard to talk to a boy who didn’t respect a girl.”

“It’s same to me! It’s hard to talk to a like you!”

“Don’t you dare to call me like that again”

“Again? Huh~~~ no time to meet you again”

“Arghhh, you make me going crazy!” Hyerim kicks the guy’s skateboard and it’s went to the road.

“hey!!!!!! Get my skateboard.”

“NO! Unless you asks me to forgive you!”

A car suddenly encroach the skateboard.

“OHNO!!!!!!!!!!!! My skateboard................. you gonna pay for this girl!”

“Ooppss... sorry, it’s not my fault. My leg’s derailing just now and accidently kicks your skateboard. Mianei~ oh looks, it’s past 3 already, I need to go to my piano class. Bye~”

Hyerim ran away from that guy and that guy became so mad at her attitude.

“You don’t have any manners girl! Watch out. I’m going to make you repay for this. Just wait and see.”

End of flashback~~~

“hahah... it’s so funny when remember all the things that happened back then. I was so boyish before but you’ve changed my personality. Thanks”

“No problem my dear. Thanks to you also because you’ve make me be more confident with myself and my talent”

“I hope that our relationship will capable of enduring cold or harsh conditions and I want you to know that I will always love you forever until my last breath,”

“Me too! I want you to know that I LOVE YOU MORE than you do!”

____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Hopefully you all enjoy this simple love story. I didn't want to make it too hard for my first fanfics . If you want to read more loving story please wait for my next fanfics "DATE N FATE" . I'll improve my writing and my idea for this fanfics. Keep anticipating for it.