CHAPTER 5

An Awful Marriage.

He sees someone is sitting beside a guy. Is that Hyerim ? He asks himself.

Electric Shock !

***

Kris P.O.V

That girl is really Hyerim but that guy is LUHAN. What is he doing here ? sending Hyerim ? But she’s my wife not him ! Urgh, that skinny boy is really make me go insane !

***

“Hey Luhan ! go away from my wife.” –Kris.

“Kris, what’re doing here ?” –Luhan.

“I suppose to ask you that stupid question ! Why’re you here and why’re you still keep in touch with my wife ?” –Kris. Hyerim so surprises when she hears that Kris still assumes her as his wife.

“your wife ? Kris oppa, I’ve said before, that this marriage is over when I omit your house last month. Don’t you remember it ?” –Hyerim.

Kris still remembers the day that you and him were arguing and he dissipates you from his house. He also still remember your word.

“Hyerim, I need to talk to you ! ALONE.” –Kris. He wants to ask for forgiveness but when he saw you and Luhan are talking like a sweet couple it totally changes his mind.

“Hey, I already told you don’t be with Luhan anymore ! Don’t you get it ?” –Kris.

“What do you want from me hah ? I’m not your wife anymore, I’m free to be with who I want to. You don’t have the right on me !” –Hyerim.

“Hey , I don’t even divorce you. So you’re still mine and forever mine.” –Kris.

“hahaha.. you’re so funny, even though you’re still my husband you think that I’m going to obey all your words ? I don’t think so. I admit that I ever love you but that is in the past and now I love Luhan oppa more than you and I hope that you can accept the truth Kris, don’t be childish and try to accept it.” –Hyerim.

Kris’s heart is so hurt. He can’t think . He can’t do anything right now unless divorce you !

“Okay ! If you say so I’ll let you go. And I hope that you’ll be happy with Luhan,” –Kris.

***

Kris P.O.V.

What’ve I done? I love her! I don’t her to be with anyone else except me! But she loves Luhan more, and I don’t understand why she picks Luhan rather than me. I think I’m better than him. Arghhh.. I want her back... I really want her back in my life. I’ve to fight for her. 

***

A week later...

“Kris...” –Luhan.

“What ?” –Kris. Smooth but clear.

“I’m sorry for what’ve I done to you and I want to give her back to you. She’s belongs to you not me and I feel guilty that I’ve stolen her from you,” –Luhan. He’s crying.

“Relax Luhan. I’ve forgiven all your faults to me and I don’t bear a grudge against your fault,” –Kris. For the first time Kris acts cool and full of manly scent.

“Thank you Kris, I love you....” –Luhan. Kris is full of surprises. First time he hears Luhan says like that to him.

“Wait ! What? You love me ? Man, are you insane ?” –Kris. Both of them burst out of laugh.

Finally their friendship is getting better and better... 

***

1 year later...

Hyerim is studying at a library in her university. Her phone vibrates and 1 massages receive.

 

To : Hyerim

From : Shu

Hey babe, do you know that EXO the famous male group in the world is coming to our country next week for MTV World Stage and I want to go there, please accompany me? 

 

To : Shu

From : Hyerim

No!! I don’t know EXO and of course I don’t want to go there. I want to focus on my study,

 

To : Hyerim

From : Shu

Please babe, I’m begging you. I’ll make sure that after their performances we’ll be going home. So please..... 

 

To : Shu

From : Hyerim

Okay... I’ll think about it and you must promise me that after watch their performances we’ll be going home...

 

To : Hyerim

From : Shu

Thanks babe... love you xoxo <3

***

Your P.O.V

EXO is coming to Malaysia ? so Kris and Luhan will come to Malaysia ! and the worst thing is I’ll be going there to watch them like a crazy fan. I need to cancel it. I don’t want to go there, I’ve to tell Shu right now I don’t want to meet all of them.

***

“Krisseu, tomorrow we will depart to Malaysia and your wife is there right ?” –Suho. Suho doesn’t know that he already divorces Hyerim on the day that Hyerim depart to Malaysia.

“Hyung, Suho hyung is talking to you,” –Chanyeol.

“Oh... yes, she’s there continue her study and I don’t think that we will meet because maybe she’s busy with her assignment,” –Kris.

“But, you haven’t meet her for a year hyung, you must miss her right ?” –Suho.

“Yes, I miss her but the problem is. Hyerim doesn’t miss me at all,” –Kris.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author " Look ! I've promised uguys that I will update more often so I hope that ugys will love this story and please vote for EXO for 2013 MAMA !! Saranghae <3 "