CHAPTER 4

An Awful Marriage.

He’s getting closer and closer... You can’t control your body balance and fall down on the bed. Kris laughs.

“I want to take my towel only ! what do you think that I’ll do ?” –Kris. He raises his eyebrows and smirks at you.

“I don’t think anything about you.”-You. You try to keep cool but Kris knows that you think he will kiss you again, but actually Kris really wants to do that but his ego hinders him from do that !!!!!!!!!

***

The next morning...

“Hey.... Hyerim... wake up !”-Kris. He approaches you and whispers at your ear. y. You open your eyes and suddenly you slap his face.

“arghhh... Hyerim ! Why ? I just want to wake you up not trying to ‘touch’ you either”-Kris.

“Bianei, I was startled just now. Oppa, please don’t wake me up like that. I’m really scared,” –You. Kris looks at you and takes a sit beside you.

“Scared ? Why’re you scared so dear ? Scared because Luhan never do that to you or because you miss....” –Kris.

“Oppa STOP ! You already told me not to talk about Luhan oppa but why are you start to make me talk about him ? You want to scold me because you don’t feel satisfied that I love him more than I love you ?” –You. Kris stunned.

“HYERIM !”-Kris. He slaps you and you fall on the floor.

“WOW. Kris is really dead ! Good Wu Yi Fan, you’re reall.......”-You. You stop when you see that Kris is really mad at that time. He wants to slap you again but you slap him first.

“You deserve it!” –You.

“Hyerim, I don’t want to look at your face anymore! Please leave my house right now” –Kris.

“What a relieve. I really want to go away from your awful life Wu Yi Fan and that is a good news for me and I hope that one day I’ll never meet you again and this stupid marriage is OVER. Get it ?”-You.

“I give you only 2 hours to tidy up all your clothes and get lost from my AWFUL life Kim Hyerim,” –Kris.

“I think that I only need 30 minutes because I need to take a bath only and then I will go out from this beautiful hell because I don’t bring too much to your hell,” –You. 

***

30 minutes later...

“And one more.... Kris, if my mum asks about me just say that I’m continue my study abroad,” –You.

“Where ?”-Kris.

“I think you shouldn’t know what country it is, because I’m nothing to you right Mr. Arrogant ?” –You.

“Hyerim, if your mom wants to know where is it what should I tell her ? Africa ? Ethiopia ? Mongolia ? or maybe Ghana ?” –Kris.

“Okay fine ! I’m going to Malaysia. I will stay with one of my Malaysian friend. I will go to Malaysia next month and I hope that you don’t know where in Malaysia I’m” –You.

“Okay if you hope so, Bye bye evil fairy !”-Kris.

***

The next month...

“Hyung, your wife is going to Malaysia today ! You have to stop her because YOU LOVE HER !” –Tao. Kris looks at Tao.

“She loves Luhan more.” –Kris.

“Hey ! She’s yours not Luhan hyung, you have to show that you love her and not to hiding like that, like a looser,” –Tao.

“But....” –Kris.

“No but !!!!! You have to go now and find Hyerim at Incheon Airport now and say that you’re sorry and want her to comeback in your life again,” –Tao. Kris is really petrifies with Tao because he speaks like an adult now.

***

At Incheon International Airport...

“Where’s she ? I need to find her before she depart,” –Kris. He wears a sunglasses to prevent all the people at the airport from identify him.

He sees someone is sitting beside a guy. Is that Hyerim ? He asks himself.

 Electric Shock ! 

_____________________________________________________________________

 Author " Sorry for making uguys waiting for a long time. Sorry again because I'm a bad author...  But now i'm totally free and have enough time to update this story so please keep calm and support this story :)"