CHAPTER 3

An Awful Marriage.

Kris P.O.V

Kris is so angry when he saw you and Luhan are dating at the lake.

You go out 5 hours before our wedding to meet that . Hyerim, you’re playing with me !!!!!! You’ll face the music as soon as you be my wife. I’ll make you suffer. That’s my promise.

***

You see someone is walking towards you guys...

He is...

You and Luhan stand up and your face is all red...

“Oppa, what’re you doing here ?” –you. Kris looks at you but you avoid from having an eye-contact with him.

“What I’m doing here ? I suppose to ask you the same question Hyerim. What’re you doing here ?” –kris. He becomes really mad at that time.

“Kris, this is my fault. I ask her to meet me here. So, please don’t punish her.”-Luhan. Kris shows his smirks again.

“I’m not going to punish her but you’re going to bear the expenses of her punishment,” –kris. Suddenly Kris punches Luhan’s face and he fells down on the ground.

“Oppa, STOP !!!”-you. But Kris keep beating Luhan’s face and a lots of blood are flowing from his mouth and his nose. Kris is about to beat Luhan’s face using a rock but you stop him from do that.

“Oppa, keep calm. Why’re you being like this ? You’re not the real Kris. The old Kris is dead ! You’re not my Kris anymore,” –you. Kris look at you and hold your shoulder.

“What’re you saying just now ? WHAT ? Kris is dead ? YES !!!! Kris is dead. I’m Wufan ! I’m not Kris anymore !!!” –kris. You feel his anger when he hold your shoulder tightly.

“And you, Lu Han !!! Don’t you dare to take her from me ! She’s mine not yours !!!!!! If you still contact or keep in touch with her, I don’t guarantee that you still have your life. So make sure, never meet or contact her anymore and don’t come to our wedding this afternoon !” –kris.

You look at Luhan’s condition on the ground. He looks very weak at that time. Blood. Blood. Blood. His face is covered by blood.

“Hyerim, come ! We need to go home now, you need to be prepare for our wedding,” –kris. Kris grab your small hand and heading to his car. He asks you to get into the car.

“Oppa, what about Luhan oppa ? he looks very weak and.....” –you. Suddenly Kris breaks the car and look at you.

“You care too much about Luhan ! Are you two dating behind me ?” –kris. He looks at your face but you look at your hand.

“Answer me !” –kris.

“No...”-you. Kris doesn’t satisfied with your answer.

“Heyyy... Look at me !!!!” –kris. But you don’t even turn your face to look at him. He feels annoyed with your attitude and he grabs you out of the car.

“Hey, now look at me and tell the truth ! Do you love him more than you love me ?” –kris. You look into his eyes but no word is comes out from your mouth.

Kris look at you with his y eyes and hold your shoulder.

“Please, tell me the truth now or you want to tell me the truth tonight ? I hope you will enjoy ‘something’ that I want to do for you this night,” –kris. Kris whispers at your ear and you can feel his warm breath. You shiver and suddenly your face turn red.

“WOW... so red. I love red !” –kris. He teases you when he saw your face is blushing right now.

“Now, get into the car ! We need to get prepare for the wedding and don’t think about Luhan anymore. I’ve called Sehun and Kai to take him to the nearest hospital,” –kris. You feel so relieve.

***

“Hyerim, Kris smile,” –photographer. You two look very awkward when taking the picture together. Kris is not smiling like usually. Your face doesn’t show your happiness. Suddenly, the photographer wants the two of you kissing because he wants to take the picture of you two like that. That will be the highlight of the wedding photo.

“But....” –you. Kris gives you a sharp glance.

“Jagi, I know you’re embarrassed right? Don’t worry, I’ll kiss your nose only,” –kris. He looks at your reaction but you doesn’t seem to be happy with what he just said.

“Or you want me to kiss your lips also ?” –kris. Your eyes widen. His face is just an inch from yours. You try to move backwards but his hand catches your waist and pull your body towards him. You could feel his warm mint breath and you can also feel his nose on yours and he starts to kiss you. His lips finally reach yours but you don’t even reply the kiss back, it’s just Kris who’s enjoy the kissing scene. But your heart feel so hurt because your husband has stolen your first kiss.

Kris stop when he feels no reaction from you.

***

After the wedding ceremony...

You’re really tired and want to take a bath before Kris come into the room. But it’s hard for you to open the wedding dress. You can’t reach the zip at the back of your wedding dress. You try many things to it but it doesn’t work at all. And FORTUNATELY...

Kris come into the room...

And see you’re having a hard time to your dress...

He giggles...

“Need a help ?” –kris. Kris looks at you.

“No thanks. I can do it!” –you. You don’t want Kris to touch your body. But Kris keeps looking at you and he’s walking towards you. He helps you to your dress. He looks at your white milk skin make his heart feel something thats he never feels before this. He wants to touch your back but...

“Okay, thanks for your help. I want to take my bath now and can you please get out from this room now.” –you. Kris smirks. He doesn’t want to get out from his room.

“Why’re you still standing there ? Get out now !” –you. Kris is walking towards you with his y face that can melt all the females heart but you still want to show that you’re cool and don’t feel anything about that look. He’s getting closer and closer...

_____________________________________________________________________

hiatus. I'm focussing on my international Exam...