CHAPTER 11

An Awful Marriage.

“Hah ? nuguseyo?? Hey baby, i’m your husband ! so shall we ?”

“Erhhh... let me go ! Don’t you dare to touch me or....”

“Or what baby ?”

“Or... whatever ! Yaaa, wait a minute. So you’re the reason behind this?”

“Behind what ? Oh..... Hyerim, please speak directly don’t make it difficult.”

“Okay, straight to the point. You make me quit my job? But why? And how do you know that I’m working here? Since when?”

“wwoowowow... too many question to answer. Okay, let me explain this while we date okay?”

“Can’t you just tell me now? I don’t have time to talk nonsense with you.”

“Please my dear sweetheart... I’m begging you!”

“Okay whatever as long as you don’t do anything improper on me I’ll follow you but remember don’t touch me! Get it?!”

Hyerim and Kris walked silently along the road. Kris tried to hold her hand but she gave him a fierce glare. Kris just took it back and walked awkwardly with one of his hands holding a plastic of two iced Americano and two slices of blueberry cheesecake.

When they arrived at Han-gang Kris quickly gave Hyerim the iced Americano and the cake. Hyerim’s face look so lovely while enjoyed the food and drink. Kris didn’t take his eyes off her.

She’s so lovely and cute. Her deer eyes, her hot lips and her fluffy cheeks make me beat of the heart. This is what we called love at second sight ? hahahah~ nonsense... I already fall in love with her before but my ego make me like this. I lost her for years! She hated me! I almost lost my friends also because of my egoistic figure.

“Helllloooooo... someone’s dreaming here, can you hear me?”

“Ohhh... ahhhh... you’re talking to me? What?”

“Nothing. But you look like a happy man that dreams about the fantastic future from the way you talk,”

“Hah?! You hear me? What did I say?” Kris cheeks suddenly turned red.

“No... I didn’t hear anything but I just wondering what are you thinking about while smiling brightly like a cow that get to eat lamb chop”

“hahahahaha... you’re getting funny young girl. I’m thinking about us. I regret about what I did to you after our marriage.”

Suddenly Hyerim stand up.

“Just stop it. I don’t want to remember again my difficult life that I faced with you.”

“Hyerim but....”

“Haaa... why don’t you answer my question that I give it to you just now?”

She’s good at changing the topic...

“Ohhhh... ahhhh, because I still presume that you’re my wife and you’re forever mine so you can’t work with anyone else except for me.”

“Hello jaddo,.... you divorce me. Remember ?”

“Yeahhh but I want us to refer again. Maybe not too soon, we can start a new right? Let us?”

Hyerim’s look so confuse with his ‘ex-husband’ attitude.

“Hyerim, I don’t want us to separate again like before. I feel so frustrated when you’re around me. I feel lost, so sad, so angry and I even think that I might be crazy if I didn’t get back with you,”

“But its hard for me to forget all the things that you did to me. I’m so depressed you know. I don’t have anyone else in this world. I don’t have anyone to share my problem with. I don’t have anyone to comfort me when I’m feeling down... I don’t...”

Tears kept came down streaming her eyes. Kris felt so guilty. He knew that I the sadness that Hyerim’s faced was came from him. He patted her cheek and gave her a warm hug.

“Shhh...shhh... don’t cry,uljimayo. I’m here with you. You still have me with you in this world. Don’t be afraid. I’ll always be with you. I promise that you’ll always be my queen in my heart. No one else will replace you not even Miss World or Miss Universe. You’re thousand times more precious from them. I love you and only you.”

Hyerim felt so comfortable in his hug. She felt like someone’s protecting her from danger. Now she had someone to tell all her problem, all her sadness and share all the happiness.

“Is that true? You still love me? Are you sure? you’re not doing this because I look pitiful right?”

Kris just nodded his head and hugged her again. Hyerim looked so happy.

“Hyerim let go somewhere else?”

“Where?”

“Uhmmm, just follow me and you’ll know it. It’s surprise,”

“It sounds weird,”

Hyerim suddenly scared with Kris statement. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Hopefully you like it :) just a simple update for today ^_^