CHAPTER 7

An Awful Marriage.

“Let them in,” A voice from a guy give an instruction to allow Hyerim and Shu enter the hall.

You stunned. This voice. I miss this voice. 

***

Kris’s talking to his manager saying that he really loves Malaysia but a weird situation catches his eyes.

“I want to cry,”

“Shu, relax it’s just a fans meet,”

Kris startled.

This voice. Hyerim ?

Suddenly...

“Le them in,” A guy with a sunglasses accosts Hyerim and Shu.

“Luhan ?” –Shu. Suddenly she stops crying and full of amazement.

“Is that him ?” Shu asks Hyerim and Hyerim just nodded her head.

“Okay, I’ll let them in,” Said the security guard.

***

Kris P.O.V

WHY must him ? ugh !!!!!

He stills loves Hyerim ? But he already said that he doesn’t love Hyerim anymore and regretted because he has stolen her from me!

That Luhan is too much. What should I do ?

Ahhh... new idea !

Just wait and see my deer Luhan ! You’re playing with me right now so you’re gonna end this game. 

***

After the fans meeting...

Someone approaches Hyerim and Shu.

“Hyerim, I need to talk to you,” –Kris.

“Do I know you Mr ?” –Hyerim.

“Yes , you do my dear. You’re my wife !!! get it ?” –Kris.

Shu petrified.

“Hyerim, Kris is your husband ? ANSWER ME !!!!!!! RIGHT NOW !” –Shu

Hyerim looks so nervous.

“Shu, I can explain. Listen to me. He’s......” –Hyerim.

“Yaaaa... why you didn’t tell me that Kris is your husband ? I can only ask you to bring EXO here and I don’t need to waste all of my pocket money to buy the expensive tickets for us.” –Shu.

Hyerim looks so relieved when she knows that Shu doesn’t get angry at all.

“Urh, sorry but may I borrow my wife for a few hours ?” –Kris.

“Yes ! Of course why not. She’s your wife. Babe, take care. If something happen call me okay. See you at home. Bye.” –Shu.

“Babe... babe... don’t leave...” –Hyerim.

“Hey, what are you scared about ? he’s your husband not your enemy right ? hahaha... Annyeong.” –Shu.

“Thanks Shu,” –Kris.

“Its my pleasure :D” –Shu.

***

At a park...

“So... how are you ?” –Kris.

“I’m doing fine here.” –Hyerim.

“Do you miss me?” –Kris.

“No !” –Hyerim.

“Oh okay, so how your study? You love Malaysia?” –Kris.

“Good. I Love Malaysia” –Hyerim.

“Hyerim... please ask me something. Don’t make me like this.” –Kris.

“I don’t have anything to ask you,” –Hyerim.

“Really?” –Kris

“Yes ! Kris stops it! I hate it! Please be yourself! Don’t act like you care about me. I know that you don’t! So just tell me, why are you want to meet me? Faster please, Shu is waiting for me.” –Hyerim.

“I miss you. I miss you. I miss you.” –Kris.

“You’re kidding right? Just tell me the truth” –Hyerim.

“YES! I miss you. A LOT! I can’t even sleep when I think about you. I think about you everyday, every moments, every time, everywhere. So, are you satisfied with my answer Hyerim? Please... be by my side again. Forget about the past. Lets start a new life. You and me!” –Kris.

“I’m sorry but I can’t.” –Hyerim.

“But why?” –Kris.

Hyerim doesn’t answer Kris’s question and she just run away from there.

***

Hyerim P.O.V

I’m so sorry Kris. I can’t! I do love you but when I look at you I’m so scared. I’m scared that you’ll get revenge on me because of the past.

So I’ll just stay away from you and stay here in Malaysia.

***

“Hyerim..... so how was your date with your husband?” –Shu.

“Shu, I’m so tired can we just talk tomorrow?” –Hyerim.

“Oh okay. I’m sorry,” –Shu.

“No. Its okay, its not your fault. You didn’t know that I’m tired. Don’t blame yourself babe.” –Hyerim.

“Okay, hehehe. Do you want a cup of tea or a glass of milk?” –Shu.

“No, thanks. I want to take some rest.” –Hyerim.

***Hyerim’s phone ringing***FT-Island Hello Hello***

“Hello,” –Hyerim.

“Hyerim, you must comeback to Korea now. Your mom is dying!” –Hyerim’s aunt.

Hyerim shocks.

“Hyerim...Hyerim...yaaaa, answer me. Why? Why are you crying Hyerim? Hey, don’t be like this. Who call you just now?” –Shu.

Hyerim stills crying and crying.

“Omma...Omma...Omma...”

_____________________________________________________________________

A/N : readers ~ Long time no see. I'm so so sorry for the late updates. But please keep supporting my fics ^^ and do SUPPORT EXO MIRACLES IN DECEMBER :)