3

Dream Come True
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2.1.2012

                Bora’s POV

                The next day the practice got cancel, so we have another free day to take a rest. However Junho oppa called me before and told me that he wanted to bring me somewhere and asked me to dress nicely. I waited for him in the living room until the doorbell rang, and i opened the door to see Junho oppa dress with a comfortable clothes without wore any of disguise equipment. “Oppa are you sure you are going out with me with that clothes?” i asked him. He looked at me and pulled a confuse face for a few seconds until he realized what i was talking about then smiled sweetly at me while showing me his eyesmile. “it’s ok. I’m going out with you. There is nothing to hide. Let’s go”, He interwined his finger with mine, as i awkwardly looked around afraid someone will notice us. He squeeze my hand and i looked at him, asked what’s wrong and he just answered me with a smile. A smile that i love the most.

                We arrived at the garage an he opened the passenger’s door for me. I was touch by how he treat me nicely. He turned the engine on. And as soon as we left, he took my hand again, and  i tried not to blush with unusual skinship. He turn on CD player, and i heard my favorite song ‘Thank you’ by 2PM being played. I started sing along, so did Junho oppa. When the song finished he looked at me and said, “i remember when you told me about how much you love this song, since then i always sing this song while thinking of you. since you are hottest too”. Every word left his lips make me smile even more. “Oppa later after i debut, i’ll sing this song special for you with all i have. as my thanks for you”, i promised him. “Well i’ll wait for it”.

                A few minutes later, I felt someone shaked my body. “Bora-ah”, Junho oppa said in almost a whisper. I woke up from my sleep and looked around and realized that i still in his car. I looked at him again and taken by shock because of his face was really close on mine. He kept getting closer and closer until his lips touch my forehead. My eyes shot open, and i was one hundred percent sure that my face red as red as tomato. He pulled away an showed me his eyesmile again, and said “let’s go”.

                Junho’s POV

                There was a comfortable silent between us after she made promise to me. When i take a peek on her i saw that she already sleep soundly, made me smile because of his adorable face. How could she make me fell for her so hard, everything about her just so perfect for me. I still drove and tried focus on the road.  After 45 minutes later we arrived at the place that i wanted to show her. I tried to wake her up by shaking her and called her name, and then she opened her eyes slowly and looked around, while i kept staring at her. When she turned her head, i saw her face become red and i really couldn’t hold anymore, i kissed her on her forehead.

                Soon we were walking side by side in the quiet and beautiful park that i used to came here with my parent when i was just a little kid. She told me before that she like a quiet place to cool her mind. I finally could bring her here, to one of my favorite place. I kept walking and walking staring my feet, enjoying every moment i have with her. I could see her smiling face in the corner of my eyes, i was really happy because i was the one that make her smile. Yeaaaah.. this is my little surprise for her. Everyone in 2PM had already encouraging me to make a move on her. But i wasn’t re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter