9

Dream Come True
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

17.05.2012

                Bora’s POV

                “I’m sorry”, i heard him talk. I titled my head to the side and looked at him. “for what?”, i asked him. “for pretend not knowing you”, he answered me. “it’s ok. It’s not like you know me either, we just a stranger that accidentaly met each other”, i stated the truth. It was true after i though about it i don’t have anything for him to be remember, i was a completely stranger to him, so why do i expect him to remember me? it was just my lust that think i was special for him because he walked me home back than, he was just being kind, not having an interest at me, not at all. “i wasn’t think that you are a stranger at all, i’d like to know you more”, he said and i nodded. “let’s just pretend you don’t know me. it wasn’t hard, right?”, i spoke up that made him stopped in his track and turned me around so i looked at him. I stared at his eyes that fill with anger.

“are you angry with me?”, i asked him slightly feel annoyed.

“no, i’m not angry at you. i’m angry at myself”

“why? You didn’t do anything wrong”

“i did, and i really sorry for it, i could not pretend that i don’t know you”

“just do it like you did it before”, i said and leave him alone.

 

                I walked away not bother to looked back at Hoya that just stood there until i heard Hoya ran towards me and pulled me into a hug. I stayed there not hugging him back but didn’t push him either. He pulled away and looked directly into my eyes. “Listen, i’m sorry, i really do sorry, i didn’t even know why i did that, i pretended not knowing you when you are always in my mind every days and nights. I just couldn’t stayed away from you even i have to do it, i will not do it. Sorry...”, he explained everything that soon made my heart melt. We kept on looking at each other and his face kept on getting closer and closer to mine and soon i felt his soft lips on mine, he kissed me. We stayed like that for a while until he pulled away and he gave me his smile and i felt my lips turned into a smile until i realized that i just did a mistake, i ran as fast as i could to the dorm.

                I locked myself on my room as tears kept on flowing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter