1

Dream Come True
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

29.12.2011

 

           It has been a half and a year since i become trainee in JYPentertainment with three of my friends. i enjoyed everything, even that i was tired because of the nonstop hardcore training i know that it was the best for me to reach my dream. and i even lucky to have my idol as my trainer, 2PM.

           I woke up really early in the morning because i have to prepare for today practice. as i did what i usually did every morning, i heard my friend greet someone cutely, and i wonder who it is, who come to the dorm early in the morning. Suddenly i heard one of my friend, Hyorin yelling "Bora, you're gonna be late, hurry up!!". as i realized that i late, i hurriedly come out from my room and rushed to the kitchen to eat breakfast. "what took you so long?", soyu asked. "nothing", i answered simply as i feel someone staring at me, i looked at my left and saw Junho oppa smiling with his adorable eyesmile. i choked on my food because of shock, the other girls just laugh at me because of my funny face and Junho oppa gave me a glass of water and chuckled.

          "can you eat carefully? ahhh why are you so cute?", Junho oppa asked, i quickly looked away, hiding my red face.

"since when are you here?", i asked him back as i still hiding my face. "a few minutes ago, when you are still in your room", Junho oppa answered calmly. "and what are you doing here?" i asked again and tried to look at his eyes. "can't i?", he teased me. I sighed and puffed my cheeks in frustration.

 

Junho's POV

         I looked at her when she suddenly looked away, did i say something wrong? she asked when i come here with her eyes still glued to the floor, i answered her calmly and looked at her beautiful side figure. Everyone in the kitchen had left a few minutes ago, leaving me and her alone. i still looked a her face when suddenly she asked "and what are you doing here?", her eyes on me. i saw her red face and couldn't help but smile because of her cuteness. i decided to with another question, "can't i?". she sighed and puffed her cheeks, why is she so cute. there were a few minutes silent until i spoke,"i came here to pick you up". she looked at me for a few good seconds, left me in awe went she looked away, 'how could she look so beautiful', i thought. i kept staring at her until dasom called both of us because it was time for us to go to the practice room. i scratched my neck because of the awkwardness, actually the others girl have found out about my big crush on Bora, they said that it really obvious how i care about her more, how i stare at her every now and then but i really don't know why bora couldn't find out about it.

Bora’s POV

                We arrived at practice room and saw the other’s member of 2PM playing around with the others. Sometimes i wonder how old are they, how could i become a really big fan of them. But when question like that popped out on my head, i already knew the answer i like them because of everything on them. They always become my motivation, a really good motivation. And if you ask who is my bias, i’ll answer Junho, and it never changed.

                We began our practice for a really long two hours. Sweat covered my body, my knees became more weak,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter