2

Dream Come True
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

31.12.2011-1.1.2012

                Hoya’s POV

                Tonight was New year’s eve and INFINITE made party to celebrate the new year. Everyone enjoyed their time with the others at the rooftop of Woolim entertainment’s office. I kept staring at the sky, and wondering how lucky i am i can live the way i want to live and enjoyed my life. I have everything i want to have and i thank god for gave me what i need. Soon enough the countdown started.

10, 9, 8

I closed my eyes and enjoyed every moment of it

7,6,5

I opened my eyes and looked at everyone smiling widely because of the happiness

4,3,2,1

“Happy New Year”, everyone scream while looked at the beautiful firework

                We talked and laughed together until Woohyun suggested us to play a game, “let’s play a game. Looked at that we have karokae machine, and every one of us will choose the song randomly and sing it. The one with the smallest point have to go to the nearby market and buy snack for us”. “call”, everyone shouted. One by one choosed their song ramdomly, and sang it without hesitation. Finally it was my turn to choosed the song, i pressed random number and the song that came out was ‘This Song’ by 2AM. I looked at the screen in horror how could i sing that song nicely when there are many high note on that song and as i expected i got 85 out of 100 and i lost.

                I grabbed my jacket and went outside to the nearby market. I looked around for some snack that we usually     ate together. I kept walking with my eyes glued at the shelf full of snack until i bumped into someone. “Aw...”, she was yell in pain. I offered my hand to help her and she immediately took it, i held her hand and asked, “Sorry.. Are you ok?”. She looked up and as soon as i saw her face i blushed, she was incredibly beautiful. “I’m all fine. So don’t worry”, She showed me her smile and answered me beautifully and left me in awe. I stared at her and she shift uncomfortable because of it. “em.. i have to go. It’s nice to meet you”, with  that she left. I didn’t know why but felt want to know about her more. I took a few random snacks, pay for it and left too.

                Bora’s POV

                We decided to spend new year’s eve together at dorm watch movie till morning because we didn’t have practice for tomorrow. In the middle of our movie night, Hyorin unni told me to go to the nearby mart to buy snack more. I left dorm and went to the mart, since it was really close to our dorm i didn’t have to worry about random drunk man will come and annoyed me. I came in to the mart and looking for snack that we like when suddenly my phone rang and i fished my pocket and grabbed my phone. There was one message popped out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter