18.

Dream Come True
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

26.06.2012

                Bora’s POV

                I was walking alone in the morning, didn’t really having anywhere to go. I let my feet drag me along to whatever the place I would end up at. I found it was relaxing, walk under morning sun, let your hair moved freely because of the wind. And indeed I needed to relax, I needed to forget what had happened yesterday. I didn’t even know why I felt angry to Hoya, when obviously I didn’t think I have a reason to be. I’ve told myself that everyone have their secret and perhaps that was Hoya’s secret. I should have understand him. At least tried to understand him. But I did not. I just said what I wanted to say the moment I heard Hoya’s voice again after so long. I just mad because it seems like I’ve told him about many things and he didn’t even want to tell me about one girl. How important that girl could be? I thought that it was easy to tell me that Hana was Hoya’s ex but he needed days to talk to me again but then he never tried to tell me.

                I walked and kept on walking. Without I realized I’ve arrived in front of a lake. A small lake that I even never realized that it was there. Always there. I took a look at the lake and that was when I saw a girl sat on the grass, her back against a tree. I saw her hair that perfectly curled on her shoulder. Her hand was holding something. A sketch book? I guessed. I’ve never had an ability to draw and I always felt amaze by everyone who could draw. You could call it a jealousy. How a human could copy everything they see even though it was not perfect but still it always looks beautiful. I got close to the girl and sat beside her. She looked at me as if I was crazy and weird. “oh you, hi”, she said all of sudden. I take a good look at her face and I realized that she was Hana.

“Ehm hi? I thought you are not you”

“what do you mean I am not me? you are clearly shock and never expect that I would be here right?”

“yeah. I never know you can draw that. That’s beautiful”, I said when I looked at her sketch book. She draw that lake that was in front of me and a boy who was stand next to it. I looked around the lake and I couldn’t see anyone but us, Hana and me. I was wondering who that boy could be.

“I draw Hoya. That boy if you asked. He used to ask me to come here with him”, she explained.

“I see”, I said and nodded. “I left Hoya and went to New york to open my own gallery. Somehow many people in there like my drawings more. But I guessed I have made a bad decision to left”, she continued and shrugged.

“you left him without told him anything. May be he was angry because of that”

“yeah obviously. But he wouldn’t have let me go if I told him so I don’t know. It’s already happened anyway”

“I know right. But may be he will forgive you if you explain to him the reason why you left him”

“you think so? Well I tried, for your information and he still isn’t forgive me”, she said and I knew even though she always speak with cold voice, deep down inside her that she was sad, angry at herself for making her love one feel disappointed.

“do you love him?”, I asked not sure how to ask about that.

“yap, I love him up until now, what about you?”, she asked back and of course I didn’t know the answer.

“I.. I don’t know”, I answered. “may be that’s the reason why I think you could have become a good girlfriend for him not me. Because until now I still am not sure about my feelings”, I continued and she smiled at me.

“but he loves you, yoon bora”, she whispered

                Hana’s POV

                Soon I walked together with Bora. It was afternoon by then. I have had a good time with her. Talked to her was fine, not like I expected it to be. I thought that she would be those girls who like to flirt. But in fact she wasn’t. She was just being herself, cheerful as she could be. And could be mature as well. Probably that was why many people liked her. She was pretty too, somehow her dark skin was what made her stand out more. She was not very tall, but not that short either. Just perfect height for girl. Long dark hair that framed her face curled perfectly and showed her jawline. Sometimes her hair will covered her cat-like-eyes. A pair of eyes that would look so pretty while she was smiling. No doubt she was beautiful, I thought.

                “I guess I need to leave first because I have practice soon”, I heard Bora’s voice and I jumped a little and then nodded. I gave her a smile as she left and waved me a good bye. I looked at her, her small feet was dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter