16

Dream Come True
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

17.06.2014

Hoya’s POV

                I sat in one café that I used to come to with the girl in front of me. The girl that I never thought will appear right in front of me again after all this time. Hana, Kim Hana, She was my ex, she used to be my everything. she was gone without even told me a single good bye. I’ve waited for her for a quite long time to come back to me, hoped that probably she would remember about me and would agree to start everything from the beginning again with me until I eventually gave up. I gave up on her  and just let her be one of so many hurtful memories inside my mind.

                And here she was. Smiled to me. Like she never did any wrong. Oh well maybe she never thought so. My eyes wandered around from her long straight black hair, a pair of beautiful eyes, a small nose and lips. Lips that I used to kiss. I started to smile, maybe she left me but there were so many good memories I’ve spent with her. She was the girl that I used to love. We’ve known each other since we were still a little kid. We went to the same school, we played together every weekend, we ate dinner together, there are too many memories and I was sure that I never could forget them.

“so why are you here?”, I asked and I could see she was shock by my question.

She gulped her coffee and answered, “oh well I am here to meet you. Seems like you aren’t feel impressed at all, are you?”.

“you probably want to tell me why you left me before?”

“I am sorry”, she said

“do you think sorry is enough? Don’t you know that I always think about you? Wondering where are you going? Have you ever think that a simple good bye to me is probably enough so I will not become a stupid person waiting for you all the time?”, i said and she looked at me startled.

“I am here for you. I come back for you. Isn’t that enough for you to forgive me? oh maybe not, because of that little girl right? Is that what you call ‘waiting for you all the time’?”

“Hana.. you know that we are over already. Our relationship is over already since the last time you left me alone. If you put your shoes on me, will you wait for me for more than 2 years or maybe more?”

“yes I will. In fact I did. I never dated any boy when i was away, because i always know that i have you. But you will not, right? Because of that stupid girl.”

“her name is bora, hana”, I demanded.

“I am not even interested at her name, howon. You know I am here because of you. I left everything I have in new york just because of you. I supposed it’s useless, am I right?”, she said while packed her things and about to left when I said. “I’m sorry”.

“no. don’t feel sorry. I know that you always have thought that this is my false. And yes I was wrong to hold onto you. to believe you. to love you. and yes howon, in case you haven’t found out, I still am in love with you.”, with that she left.

                I still am in love with you. Her voice rang in my mind. 2

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter