o15

Me and The Kingka?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Looking at the stars~” answered Hana. Chanyeol went to sit beside her at the swing. Both of them were swinging the swing lightly while looking up at the skies.  “It’s beautiful right?” asked Hana “who? You? Of course~” answered Chanyeol “im not asking about me~ im saying to the stars~” said Hana “oh~ yeah… it is beautiful~ they glittering like you tonight!” said Chanyeol and smiled.

“I noticed that you’re not wearing again the dress that I gave you~ you only wear the heels~” said Chanyeol “Oliva asked me to wear new dress~ she bought this for me, and so some makeover and also she broke my glasses~” said Hana “now I need to buy new glasses~” said Hana and pouted cutely while crossing her arms. Chanyeol was chuckling watching her. “What is so funny?” asked Hana “nothing~ you’re cute when you were pouting~” said Chanyeol “well, thank you~” said Hana and smiled.

“I don’t think you should wear your glasses anymore~” said Chanyeol “why do you think like that?” asked Hana looking at him “because I like Hana without a glasses on her face.” Said Chanyeol. He said it in a serious manner. “r-really?” asked Hana. Chanyeol nodded. “you don’t have to act like a nerd anymore~ you should be yourself~” said Chanyeol “but I don’t want people to look at me~”said Hana “because you were too pretty?” teased Chanyeol. Hana hit his shoulder lightly. “Not that! It just I don’t like people to look at me~ I prefer to be the quiet and people barely knows me~” said Hana.

“but I can’t believe Olivia did that to my glasses~” said Hana “Olivia is like that~ she loves to do something without someone permission~” said Chanyeol “can I ask you something?” asked Hana “sure~ about what?” asked Chanyeol “Olivia” answered Hana “how long have you known her?” asked Hana “since we’re little~ we were very close till now~” said Chanyeol. “No wonder you both look very close~”said Hana “actually, to me, she used to be more than a friend~” said Chanyeol *more than a friend?* thought Hana.

“I used to like her before. I confessed to her many times and, she won’t accept me. It’s sad right? She said to her, im just a friend~” said Chanyeol. He doesn’t know why but that night, he wanted to tell Hana about his feelings towards Olivia. “She never accepts you?” asked Hana “yup. Never.” Said Chanyeol *till now* thought Chanyeol “when im with you, she was really happy. She said you and me are suits together. im a kingka and you’re the nerd~” said Chanyeol “she always advice me to be nice to you~” said Chanyeol.

“To me, she’s a good friend right?” asked Chanyeol *a good friend who I think will never be mine* thought Chanyeol “she is a good friend. But she told to me that you and her are just friend not more than that. She even told me that I shouldn’t be jealous of her because she and you are just friends~” said Hana “she even told you that?” asked Chanyeol. Hana nodded. “Do you still like her?” asked Hana suddenly.

Chanyeol shrugged. “I’ve already have you~ I like you~” said Chanyeol. He really meant those words. But at the same time, he wanted to say that he still likes Olivia too but he can’t. He doesn’t want to see Hana disappointed. Plus, she’s his dares girlfriend and he has to act like her boyfriend. “I don’t want to talk about this anymore~ let me push you on this swing!” said Chanyeol and went behind Hana.

He began to push Hana lightly on the swing. To Hana, he pushed the swing too hard and made her squeal cutely. Chanyeol was grinned seeing Hana. “yah~ slowly~ you scared me!” yelled Hana ans Chanyeol push harder than before.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter