moving out?

happy ending or happy begining? (Sequel to beast who?)

“WHAT?!” they screamed as they look at ______.

“Anio noona~” YoSeob said hugging _____ not wanting to let her go.

“Where will you live?” HyunSeung asked me.

“With Ally” ______said looking at Ally.

“Sorry, I am going to live with my new team mates, you can’t stay with me.

-Your POV-

 Oh no I can’t stay with Ally now what am I going to do?

“Noona, why don’t you stay with me and my team?” Kwangmin asked looking at me.

“You sure? I don’t want to impose” I said scratching the back of my head.

“Yeah, the guys will be fine with it and since your transferring to our school, we can go to school together” Kwangmin smiled and called the guys and he looked at me and nodded. I looked at HyunSeung and YoSeob and hugged them.

“YoSeobie, I won’t be there to comfort you when there is a thunderstorm so if you’re scared you can call me.” I said hugging YoSeob.

“HyunSeung oppa, you’re like a mother to me, so caring and loving.” I said hugging him.

“Don’t worry when I forgive KiKwang, I’ll be back.” I smiled at them as Kwangmin came up to me and dressed my wounds that were on my face and wrists. As he was doing that DooJoon came in and looked at the HyunSeung and he gave DooJoon a sad look.

“Are you kidding? Are you really going to move out?” DooJoon said as he sat beside me and I just nodded. He looked sad and looked at Kwangmin “take good care of her okay” DooJoon said worriedly and Kwangmin nodded.

“Don’t worry oppa, I’ll be back when I forgive KiKwang” I said and I held back my tears. After my wounds were done dressing, Kwangmin brought me to see the guys.

“Annyeong boyfriend sunbaenim” I said bending down 90 degrees.

“Annyeong, you can call us oppa” DongHyun and SunHo said.

“How about you Jeongmin oppa~” I laughed at him and he looked at me.

“Yah! Yah! We are the same age.” Jeongmin laughed as the guys brought me to the car to go to beast’s apartment to get my things. We were all talking on the way back to beast apartment. When I open the door, I saw the guys there and KiKwang was with HyoSung. The guys look really angry with him but they they saw me at the door they ran up to me.

“_______! Are you okay?” DongWoon ran up to me and hugged me tightly.

“Ne I am…. Your killing me” I said almost choking and he laughed at me.

“Noona, are you moving back in?” YoSeob said.

“Anio, I am going to take my things” I said and walked pass KiKwang and HyoSung. I looked at them laughing and I almost cried and I quickly ran into my room. I quickly packed my things and walked out the room.

“Annyeong oppa~ thanks for taking care of me” I said as I bowed and MinWoo skipped up to me and helped me carry my luggage.

-KiKwang’s POV-

I looked at her as she opened the door with a plaster on her face and bandage on her wrist. I guess I really hurt her. When _____ walked pass HyoSung tickled me and it made me laugh and I looked at ____ and she looks really hurt and I saw her ran to her room. When she said she was moving out, I was shocked and I was worried and I hope she will come back soon, I will miss her since I always love her.