living with boyfriend

happy ending or happy begining? (Sequel to beast who?)

-Your POV-

I took a last look back at the guys and I felt a tear flow down my face and I wiped it away as I skipped up to MinWoo and held onto his arm as I saw the rest of the guys waving at me. YoungMin helped me load my luggage and I turned back one last time to see the guys at the door waving at me and I waved back and I saw through the window KiKwang and HyoSung having fun together. I waved back at them and got into the car that DongHyun was driving.

“SunHo, DongHyun and JeongMin oppa thanks for letting me stay with you” I said bowing my head.

“Yah! Yah! Yah! What oppa?!” JeongMin said while tickling me and I tickle him back. After all the tickling was done I was so tired than I leaned my head on KwangMin and slept.

“Noona~” KwangMin sang as he lightly shook me. I rubbed my eyes and looked at him innocently. “Aigoo, my noona is so cute” he said pinching my cheeks.

“Yah! I should say you are cute and pinch your cheeks not the other way around.” I teased as I giggled at him while I saw DongHyun went to take my luggage out of the car boot and I ran up to him and helped him.

“Need help oppa?” I said cheerily as I skipped up to him.

“chwenchana” he said as SunHo went up to him and helped him take my bags out.

“Noona, we’ll show you to your room~” the Jo twins ran up to me and pulled my arms to make me follow them. They brought me to a room “Noona this is your room, do you like it?” they said as they let go of my arm to let me look around. It’s simple nothing much but it’s so cozy.

“I like it, it is suppose to be a guest room right?” I asked as fell onto the bed and looked up to the ceiling.

“Neh, noona we gonna show you the other room.” They said as they took my hand and pulled me off the bed. “This is our room, that’s DongHyun and SunHo’s room and this is JeongMin and MinWoo’s room.”I just nodded as I saw DongHyun and SunHo going into my room and placing my things inside.

“______, this is your uniform” JeongMin said standing at my door way as I was unpacking. I looked at the uniform and groan. “What’s wrong?” he asked as he crooked his head to the side.

“It’s so girly and the skirt is soooo short” I said as I stare at the uniform.

“You don’t like girly stuff?” he asked and I nod my head.

“Heh well too bad, tomorrow you are going to school with us.” He said and I just looked at him and nod. After that he just left and I put my sets of uniform into the closet. After I finish packing I put some posters on the wall, it was Beast and SHINee. I lay on my bed and looked up while I put my headphones into my ear and hummed the to DBSK hug. As I closed my eyes when I hear soom playing, it was my favourite song from Beast and I felt a tear flow down my face.  I suddenly felt the side of my bed lean to the side and I opened my eyes.

“Noona are you okay?” MinWoo said as I looked at him sitting on my bed and bouncing up and down.

“Neh , I just will miss Beast oppa and so many things are happening to me in just one day” I said as I sighed and sat up.

“Noona, don’t worry about it, you got us now” he said giving me a big smile. I looked at him and gave him a kiss on the cheek and he smiled and laughed “Noona, let’s go eat dinner” he sang as he grabbed my hands and dragged me down. I went down to see the guy waiting for me so they could eat.

“Did you all cook this?”I asked as I look at the food in front of me.

“Nope, we ordered it” SunHo said as he laughed.

“Next time I’ll cook for you, no more ordering, it’s bad for health.” I said laughing at the guys but I was disrupted by the sound of thunder. Oh no I thought.

-YoSeob’s POV-

I was about to sleep but I heard the sound of thunder and I hide under my blanket. ______ always come up to me and cover my ear or sing to me to make sure I don’t hear the thunder as I am really scared of it. *BOOM* I heard as I freaked out and ran to the room which belongs to _______. I sat on the bed and thought of the days of thunderstorm with ______ beside me and comforting me. I looked up on the table top and I saw a picture of ______ along with us. I took the picture and looked at it as I felt a tear fall down my face and someone grabbed my shoulders.  I turned around to see KiKwang looking at me with sadness in his eyes. He took the picture and ran his fingers over ______ smiling face.

“I miss you” KiKwang said softly as tears fall from his face and I went up to him and hugged him.

“I miss her too” I hugged him alittle tighter as I heard the sound of thunder.

“Yah, you two no gaying around” DooJoon teased as he motion for me to go to him and I ran up to him, he always helped me get my mind off the thunderstorm before ______ came into our lives. I hope she is fine.

-No one’s POV-

____ lay on her bed and looked out at the sky, the rain stopped and she looked at the stars, she always love star gazing. _____ looked down and saw that the guy’s house has a garden and she went down and lay on the grass and she looked up to the sky. She felt the wind blowing on her face and she breathe in the smell of the grass and closed her eyes thinking about KiKwang and her lying on the grass patch looking at the stars. KwangMin quietly walked up to her making sure that he didn’t disturb her.

“Noona, what are you thinking about?” KwangMin said as he sat beside her hugging onto his knee. She looked at him and smiled.

“I’m thinking of KiKwang, I miss him but I am really angry” I said as I sat up and leaned on to KwangMin.

“You really love him don’t you?” he said as he pat her head.

“Neh! But I am really hurt right now; it will take time for me to relax.” ______ said as they stay there for awhile taking time to relax.

“Noona, you should get some sleep, tomorrow we have school to go to” KwangMin said after they were sitting there for about half an hour. He got up and held out his hand for _____ to take and she took his hand and stood up.

“Thanks my cute little DongSeng” she said as she sang and kissed KwangMin on the cheek and he just smiled at her.