wedding photo shoot pt. 1

happy ending or happy begining? (Sequel to beast who?)

The first guy I was about to take photo with was DooJoon Oppa~ yays I can’t wait I said as I put on a pretty white knee length dress while he wore a black suit. The first pose was him carrying me bridal style and I blushed as he lifted me up. We look into the camera into charismatically and smiled. Most people said we look really good together like girlfriend any boyfriend. We next did a garden shot, we ran in the garden while they took a shot of me and him. We were taking were doing some other pose and then I gotta switch person.

I went to change to a long tube light pink dress up till my ankles and went to take photo with my “umma” HyunSeung.

“WAH, Umma neomu yeppo” I said as I stare at him. He looked at me and laughs while he blushes.

“Aigoo, my little girl, you’re so cute and you are the 1 that is pretty” he said wearing a smart white suit. He laughed while holding my hand and leading me to the photo shoot area. He then carried my bridal style while I hugged his neck and give the prettiest smile I could ever give. After we took the shot I went up to see the picture.

“Wah umma~ you’re really prettier than me” I said as he stood beside me.

“HyunSeung, how can you look prettier than a girl” JunHyung said as he stare at HyunSeung’s photo. I stood there and giggle at them. <3 JunSeung in real life. We then went to the garden where in the center were full of rose and a chair. I sat on the chair while holding the rose in 1 hand and smiling while HyunSeung walks up to me.  We took some other shot then next person’s turn.

“JunHyung” I said as I walked out the dressing room with a tradition white plain wedding dress. I saw him wearing a black tux looking handsome but scary at the same time. I look at him and he smiled at me and I felt better at least I don’t have to see his scary face. He then lifted my bridal style and we looked into the camera a gave a small smile. We then went to the garden while the winds blow my hair and we stare at each other.

“Wah, Appa, neomu minam” I said as I looked at the photo and he just pinched me cheeks and led me to my dressing room.

I went in the room and I wanted to scream I had to wear a pink mini dress and tie 2 pony tails. I wanted to just die; it’s the worst day of my life. I walked out of the room and all the guys surround me and pinched my cheeks saying that I am so cute. YooSeob looked at me and he blushed a little, he tried to carry me bridal style but he couldn’t life me up and I just giggle.

“Am I that heavy?” I asked him and he pouted.

“Anio, I think I’m just weak” he said and he pouted. I laughed at him and pinched his cheeks and he piggy back me instead of carrying me bridal style. I put my head on his shoulder and we both smile cutely. We then went to the park and he pushed me on the swing and we laughed. We look the flower boy and girl instead of bride and groom.

“Aigoo my dongseng is so cute” DooJoon said as he hugged me tightly.

“Oppa your killing me” I said as he try to loosen his grip and he laughed at me.