She's a good actress

happy ending or happy begining? (Sequel to beast who?)

“I didn’t mean to offend you, I mean u can join us and take lessons so stop crying.” Manager Park said while trying not to feel guilty. As soon as she heard that she lifts her head up and smiled.

“You fell for it” _____ said while sticking her tongue out at him. We all stared at her baffled while Ally high fived her. “I didn’t take any lessons, because I am a natural at acting. She smiled sweetly and said, “All my friends and family know how well I act so they don’t bother to send me to acting lessons.”

“Sorry I doubt you, it’s just so rare to have a person to be a natural actress, and could you show us any other expression?” Manager Park asked her while lifting his eyes brows.

“Are you doubting me?!” _______ asked annoyed. “You think I’m lying!” _______ exploded pointing to manager Park. “You all praised Ally and not me; you like her better don’t you?” ______ said jealously.

“Noona, don’t get angry, I think you were great” YoSeob smiled while hugging _______.

“Don’t lie I know you think I am horrible” _______ sneered as I push YoSeob away.

“No, we really think you were great” Dongwoon said while holding onto her shoulder.

“I know you’re lying, just to pity me, well I don’t need you pity!” she hissed at them while taking DongWoon’s hand off her shoulder.

“_____-ah it’s enough don’t get angry and jealous” I went up to her and tried to comfort her and relax her.

“You all like some1 better, how can I not at angry or jealous? I did so much for you all” _____ almost screamed.

“_______-ah enough already, you’ve fooled them enough” Ally said as she put her arm around ______’s shoulder.

“Awsss….. You always spoil the fun” ______ answered and pouted.

“You were acting angry and jealous?” Doo Joon asked as he pointed to ________.

“Well manger-shi asked me to show other expression so I did, but I just didn’t say it” ______ smiled cheekily and hugged YoSeob and pinched his cheeks and said “My cute dongseng sorry I pushed you away and almost shouted at you.”

“I knew noona was acting, she would never scold me or push me away.” YoSeob cheered as he jumped up and down with ______ in his arms.

“Oppa, sorry I fooled ya” she said while bowing to us and apologizing.

“It’s ok just don’t do it again” JunHyung laughed as he hugged her.

“You really a good actress” I hugged her and kissed her.